Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ranchers weren't violent. They stood against the threat of violence.

And the statist pigs are calling for their annihilation and imprisonment.

More ignorant nonsense.

Federal officials were acting in accordance with a court order and the law, where Bundy was afforded his comprehensive due process and twice found to be in contempt of the law.

That Federal official wisely and appropriately withdrew from the situation is proof the government is not ‘tyrannical,’ and proof of the pathetic, desperate demagoguery of the partisan right, and the propensity of most conservatives to lie and contrive ‘controversies’ where none exist, the Bundy case being one of many examples.

If an Americans believes his civil liberties are being violated by the government, he files suit in Federal court to challenge the government’s actions, he doesn’t make unwarranted, illegal, and un-Constitutional threats as to the use of violence.

He didn't threaten to use violence, pig. That's a fabrication made up by statist scum to justify killing him.

?

huh....what makes you say that?

Gee I dunno. The fact you don't have a problem with these rednecks who are stopping people at gunpoint and asking for their papers?

Are you against the border checkpoints 100 miles away from the Arizona/ Mexican border, ran by the federal government also? They carry guns & stop and ask everyone for their papers too?

I am against both instances, only difference is..the militia were not and are not setting up checkpoints between Mesquite and Bunkerville.

The militia haven't set up checkpoints. It's a lie.

We have the right to bear arms. We do not have the right to threaton other citizens with said arms. You threaton me with a weapon, I will reply in kind, and you will either be dead or facing legal charges. These goons are threatoning the people of that area, and are committing assault with a deadly. For that, they need to be legally imprisoned.

Liar

they are not threatening anyone.

you "people" are pathetic

Their very presence on public roads carrying weapons threatens people.

Unfortunately, it's perfectly legal for them to be on public roads carrying weapons. If you don't like it, stay away. Stay away anyway. They are acting within the law...you don't have the right to imprison or kill them just because you're cowardly.

Last edited:
I'm from Georgia, and the last time Georgia told the feds that we were going to occupy federal property was in 1861.

It didn't work out too well for us.

Yeah, but Georgia sat out the events of 1776 as well, so the Republican ideals this nation was founded on, life, liberty, and private property, do seem to be a mystery to y'all.

Hey I understand, the ideals of Thomas Paine offend those who support the ideals of Karl Marx.

Another reason that Bundy is going to lose is that Las Vegas does NOT like publicity that is bad for tourism. For all practical purposes, Las Vegas controls Clark County, not the other way around. While it probably does not keep the powers that be awake at night as far as national news in concerned, stuff like this scares hell out of Asians, who see this as a potential civil war, like back home. When Vegas wants something, Vegas gets what it wants, and it wants Bundy and his band of merry men to STFU. They have ways to make that happen. I lived there for 10 years, and making the impossible happen in Clark County is business as usual for Vegas.

Yeah, Laissez Faire freedom is something Nevada and Vegas never tolerate..... You've got it all figured out, sparky. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Gee I dunno. The fact you don't have a problem with these rednecks who are stopping people at gunpoint and asking for their papers?

Are you against the border checkpoints 100 miles away from the Arizona/ Mexican border, ran by the federal government also? They carry guns & stop and ask everyone for their papers too?

I am against both instances, only difference is..the militia were not and are not setting up checkpoints between Mesquite and Bunkerville.

Maybe it is a lie and maybe it isn't. It is impossible for law enforcement agencies to determine without investigation. The allegations have been reported in the press and numerous citizens, including the elected member of Congress from that area have asked or demanded that the allegations be fully investigated. Probable cause for such an investigation has thus been provided.
Folders and files are being compiled on every person connected to Bundy. Background information about persons who attended the demonstration to support his efforts will be included in the investigations by local, state and federal authorities.
When the time comes to snatch Bundy's ranch away from him and his family to auction off for the collection of the money he owes the US taxpayers for all the cost related to his nonsense, the authorities will be prepared.

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

So far, I cannot find any proof of these "check points." And the one who's claiming they are there is a politician. Excuse me if I don't accept what he says on face value. I would like to know more before making up my mind on this. They definitely don't have the right to set up check points and if they have, then they have gone too far.

That being said, there is no doubt that Bundy is in the wrong.
Huh? It was right to run a man out of business by forcing him to reduce his herd to 150 cows? It's wrong to defend your family from a tyrannical government agency?

If so, your definition of being in the wrong and mine are on two different planets.

Well that's enough for the statists. The Gawker (today's gossip is tomorrow's news!) and some politician say some people have said armed militia men have asked for ID!

Send in the drones!

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

So far, I cannot find any proof of these "check points." And the one who's claiming they are there is a politician. Excuse me if I don't accept what he says on face value. I would like to know more before making up my mind on this. They definitely don't have the right to set up check points and if they have, then they have gone too far.

The government does not have the authority to just start investigating people who are following the law. The locals were upset about the militia folks riding around looking dangerous and threatening, but not breaking any laws. There would be no probable cause to investigate these people because no law was being broken and an investigation that led to any charges could be tarnished if the investigation began without probable cause. The allegation of illegal checkpoints gave authorities probable cause to investigate. The alleged checkpoints would be a definite danger and crisis that required immediate response.

That's what I said...

jillian is Jewish, and she was first to scream "send the drones!"

Really, you can be Jewish and a raging progressive who supports the very policies that in WWii led to the decimation of the European Jewish population. I don't know how, but they often manage to pull it off.

It's like the folks who claim to be outraged by racism of past generations, while they demand racism against white folk of current generations.

Authoritarians can't think past their desire to punish others for their pleasure to see that they are that which they hate.

Huh? It was right to run a man out of business by forcing him to reduce his herd to 150 cows? It's wrong to defend your family from a tyrannical government agency?

If so, your definition of being in the wrong and mine are on two different planets.

Shows just how stupid the Feds are...they want their money but they'll make it more difficult to earn the money by screwing up your business. And whatever happened to all the desert tortoise talk? Liberals forgot?

What bullshit. Some of my relatives own ranches in Eastern Oregon. They pay their grazing fees, and are not being put out of business by the government. Rural landowners are under pressure because so many of the extractive businesses that were there foremerly, have moved and consolidated. A mill that used to employ 100 people now, with automatic machiner, employes 25, and cuts more lumber. You see, it takes a very large ranch to support a family as well as a middle class wage job does. And ranching is a 24/7 job. So those on small holdings required at least a part time job to make ends meet. And the jobs just are not there.

So, the claim of militia checkpoints was just a lie?

Say it ain't so; Sucks Old Cocks!

That's what I said...

The checkpoint story was the hook for the bigger story. Shallow people always fall for the hook. You still don't grasp the big picture. You're still stuck on stupid.

The only time I carry a gun is when I am traveling across the desert, whether it is in my home state of AZ, or visiting my daughter in NV. I don't carry it to be macho. I carry it to protect myself if I find myself stranded in the desert at the mercy of drug runners from Mexico, or kooks from the Right. NV, especially is full of hermits that live in the middle of nowhere who do not have all their mental ducks in a row. NV no longer recognizes AZ Concealed weapon permits, since they hand them out down here like sticks of gum, so I can not wear it up there, but I sure as hell have it within reach in my car. I can guarantee that if someone with no legal authority were to try to stop me, while armed, they would meet Mr. 9 MM.

Lucky for you, the story turned out to be a lie.

Just more demagoguery for the filthy fucks on the left. Hey, it's what leftists do...

Oh nonsense. Run out of business. Look at the real estate values in his area. That land is a waste for being a cattle ranch. It's worth millions for development into residential, a golf course, hotel, ect. Bundy is going to end up losing a fortune because of his foolishness, poor business sense and mismanagement.

The feds won't allow development. That's one reason why landowners hate them so much, and that's how they are putting them out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back