Miller doubles down on Trump's lie that millions of illegals voted

If only they could figure it out :lmao:

Stephen Miller, President Donald Trump’s senior policy adviser, made the rounds on Sunday’s political talk shows to defend the administration’s stance on several major issues. It did not go well.

On ABC’s “This Week,” he vigorously defended ― but provided no evidence to support ― Trump’s lie that “millions” of people had voted illegally.

“I’m prepared to go on any show, anywhere, any time and repeat it and say the president of the United States is correct, 100 percent,” he said.

After pressing Miller several times to no avail, host George Stephanopoulos ended the segment.

“You have provided zero evidence of the president’s claim that he would have won the popular vote if 3 to 5 million illegal immigrants hadn’t voted, zero evidence for either one of those claims,” Stephanopoulos said. “Thanks a lot for joining us this morning.”

Trump Adviser Stephen Miller Disastrously Tries To Defend Trump | The Huffington Post

The facts challenged administration is making a mockery of the presidency.

Still waiting for indisputable proof of all these illegal voters than nobody can apparently provide.

You do realize that this is political, do you not. Trump is going to do what has not been done before, and check and see what is going on with voting. He can apologize if he has stated it wrong, and nothing changes. But since Pence has a HUGE budget to look into it, what if they find a clusterfu**? We all know who most of them are voting for, but he never has to say, just get it all of the books and voter ID. How are the Democrats going to stand against it if it is proven!

BOTTOMLINE-------> Republicans and Trump have nothing to lose but having a little egg on their faces, but a whole lot to gain.

Let us all be honest here-----------> what if they start with California and New York, and just those 2 give them 500,000 bad votes? They will extrapolate like leftists do, and ya know what, WHOMEVER is the recipient en mass of illegal votes, is in deep doo. Why? Because Americans aren't going to put up with it, once it is plopped in their lap as a problem, with proof!

You could be right, but they can't show half million illegal votes in California and New York.. Come back when they do.

We're moving into only week four, and the first with an attorney general . Are you saying no illegals voted?

I'm saying it isn't a big enough problem to effect the outcome of our elections, and certainly doesn't include the millions that crazy trump claims.

Still waiting for indisputable proof of all these illegal voters than nobody can apparently provide.
So you don't think illegals vote? The illegal woman in Texas did and she didn't know it wasn't illegal. You think she's the only one? If you do, I gave you way too much credit
So how many women in Texas voted illegally? Millions? Really?
Why not? If there's one, there's ten. If there are ten, there's 100 and so on and so on.
no

Stephen Miller, President Donald Trump’s senior policy adviser, made the rounds on Sunday’s political talk shows to defend the administration’s stance on several major issues. It did not go well.

On ABC’s “This Week,” he vigorously defended ― but provided no evidence to support ― Trump’s lie that “millions” of people had voted illegally.

“I’m prepared to go on any show, anywhere, any time and repeat it and say the president of the United States is correct, 100 percent,” he said.

After pressing Miller several times to no avail, host George Stephanopoulos ended the segment.

“You have provided zero evidence of the president’s claim that he would have won the popular vote if 3 to 5 million illegal immigrants hadn’t voted, zero evidence for either one of those claims,” Stephanopoulos said. “Thanks a lot for joining us this morning.”

Trump Adviser Stephen Miller Disastrously Tries To Defend Trump | The Huffington Post

You do realize that this is political, do you not. Trump is going to do what has not been done before, and check and see what is going on with voting. He can apologize if he has stated it wrong, and nothing changes. But since Pence has a HUGE budget to look into it, what if they find a clusterfu**? We all know who most of them are voting for, but he never has to say, just get it all of the books and voter ID. How are the Democrats going to stand against it if it is proven!

BOTTOMLINE-------> Republicans and Trump have nothing to lose but having a little egg on their faces, but a whole lot to gain.

Let us all be honest here-----------> what if they start with California and New York, and just those 2 give them 500,000 bad votes? They will extrapolate like leftists do, and ya know what, WHOMEVER is the recipient en mass of illegal votes, is in deep doo. Why? Because Americans aren't going to put up with it, once it is plopped in their lap as a problem, with proof!

You could be right, but they can't show half million illegal votes in California and New York.. Come back when they do.

Matter of fact, that's exactly why it took so long to count those California votes --- they were getting vetted.

So California has proof of millions of illegal voters?

So you don't think illegals vote? The illegal woman in Texas did and she didn't know it wasn't illegal. You think she's the only one? If you do, I gave you way too much credit
Why not? If there's one, there's ten. If there are ten, there's 100 and so on and so on.
no
Guess you don't understand statistics

We're moving into only week four, and the first with an attorney general . Are you saying no illegals voted?

I'm saying it isn't a big enough problem to effect the outcome of our elections, and certainly doesn't include the millions that crazy trump claims.

How do you know that when you know they do? Hmmmmmm

no
Nothing to do with statistics.

no

If there's one there's ten?

Ok, let's go with that. So once they've convicted 500,000 illegal immigrants of having illegally voted,

then we'll revisit your 'statistics', and your claim that 5 million illegals voted.

no
Nothing to do with statistics.
That's all it is

I know people exist that do all kinds of stuff. Probably someone in my town that privately likes to dress up as his grandmother, but I know that isn't widespread.

no

If there's one there's ten?

Ok, let's go with that. So once they've convicted 500,000 illegal immigrants of having illegally voted,

then we'll revisit your 'statistics', and your claim that 5 million illegals voted.
Sounds good. It's right around the corner.

A sign seen just south of Nashua, New Hampshire, warning motorists to look out for Bostonians sneaking into NH to vote:

Illegal-Immigrants.jpg

I know people exist that do all kinds of stuff. Probably someone in my town that privately likes to dress up as his grandmother, but I know that isn't widespread.
It's called probabilities. We know there are tens of millions illegals here. Now plug in numbers and well the rest is statistics based on what we know

In order to provide proof you would either have to catch them in the act or have them admit it.

I have no proof thousands or even millions of illegals vote. What I do have is a pretty good assumption that they do based on some of the lax laws on voting.

If the millions of them are doing it then it should be pretty fucking easy to catch
We don't even catch the dead voting.

When you have shit laws requiring NO PROOF of who you are, much less if you're a citizen how the hell are they going to get caught Einstein?

All you're doing is making up a fantasy based on some foggy interpretations of state laws where you don't even live, and then going "yeah that could happen".

It's not anywhere near what we call "evidence" to support your point. Not even close.

Forum List

Back