Milley had a SECRET plan to INVADE Iran and Trump shut him down

I'm not a fan of Israel or Zionism, but your idiocy is over the top.

You claim the Saudi Royal Family is not really Jewish.

Then WHY was Crown Prince bin Salman the #1 customer on Jeff Epstein's island???

Why are there NO PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi?

Remember, Zelensky's wife took some of this money Christmas shopping in France.
And obviously bought Joe a present 🎁, now I see the kickback. ROTFLMFAO, are you for real?
You do know this was started on a known hoax sight and of course picked up by The Gateway Pukenet don't you?

Last edited:
You claim the Saudi Royal Family is not really Jewish.

Then WHY was Crown Prince bin Salman the #1 customer on Jeff Epstein's island???

Why are there NO PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi?

Your article says "somewhere over the Arabian peninsula".. could you die laughing?

What years was the crown prince cavorting with Epstein?

There are photos of OBL in Saudi Arabia. He spent his early years in Syria with his mother.

And obviously bought Joe a present 🎁, now I see the kickback. ROTFLMFAO, are you for real?

The fact is none of it is defensible. Thousands dead, a country destroyed and why? One excuse is as good as another.

Biden has joined the ranks of those who have a special place in Hell reserved for them.

The fact is none of it is defensible. Thousands dead, a country destroyed and why? One excuse is as good as another.

Biden has joined the ranks of those who have a special place in Hell reserved for them.

Have you forgotten that Russia invaded Ukraine?

Do you think Biden should have told Ukraine to knuckle under?

Forum List

Back