Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
Something similar happened at the end of the Nixon administration. The president was unhinged enough to maybe start WW3 out of spite. It's comforting to know that the military will not blindly follow an order to implement a nuclear first strike.
This is not the military not blindly following orders. This is about a general who pre-warned our enemy that a strike was coming, causing that enemy to attack us first, maybe with nuclear weapons. Would that general be a hero or a traitor for pre-warning our enemy and causing immense death and destruction on the US?

Do you have an answer to the question? Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Trump got crazy at the end and wanted to launch an attack on China, let's say thinking that that a war would help him win re-election. Now if Milley had pre-warned China of Trump's attack and China launched nuclear weapons against us first, would Milley be a hero or a traitor?
All Milley did was reassure the Chinese that Trump was not about to nuke China. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Milley “warning” China in advance. Trumpers are either lying or are just plain unable to grasp the story.

This does raise the question why Trumpers think it is fine with them if Trump decided to start a nuclear war. I mean why are Trumpers defending Trump’s right to burn them to a crisp? I mean this is beyond Jim Jones.

Not in the case of Trump trying to attack a friendly foreign nation just because he lost an election by epic numbers! General Milley is a true patriot for standing up to a rogue insurrectionist! Bigly!!!
So, if Trump had planned to attack China to help himself be re-elected and Milley warned China and then China attacked us first with nuclear weapons and the US immense death and destruction, you would call Milley a hero?

The military refused to carryout Trumps orders to withdraw from a lot of places during his lame duck period.

Poor Lame Duck Donnie nearly went mad.

All Milley did was reassure the Chinese that Trump was not about to nuke China. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Milley “warning” China in advance. Trumpers are either lying or are just plain unable to grasp the story.

This does raise the question why Trumpers think it is fine with them if Trump decided to start a nuclear war. I mean why are Trumpers defending Trump’s right to burn them to a crisp? I mean this is beyond Jim Jones.
This story came from Reuters, not Fox News. And, it clearly said that if Trump ordered an attack on China that Milley would warn China in advance.

Bidumbites are either lying or are just plain unable to grasp the story.
....that's treason and mutiny, what Milley did ....

...UNDENIABLE--treason

Bidumbites are either lying or are just plain unable to grasp the story.
....that's treason and mutiny, what Milley did ....
Why do you think Trump had the right to launch a nuclear strike because he feels like it?

Why do you think Trump has the right to launch a nuclear strike because he feels like it?
........stop the deflecting babble crap-----Milley went over the head of the CiC!!!! without permission .Milley is aiding and abetting the enemy

Treason is instigating an insurrection, not stopping a madman from starting a nuclear war.
...you're babbling crap again ....he wasn't starting a war!!
..you people said that shit about North Korea---!! you are wrong TWICE!!!!

This is not the military not blindly following orders. This is about a general who pre-warned our enemy that a strike was coming, causing that enemy to attack us first, maybe with nuclear weapons. Would that general be a hero or a traitor for pre-warning our enemy and causing immense death and destruction on the US?
But that's not what happened. We don't deal in 'what if's'...

........stop the deflecting babble crap-----Milley went over the head of the CiC!!!! without permission .Milley is aiding and abetting the enemy
Would this happen to be the same Milley that abandoned our allies without notice, and surrendered Bagran (along with our weapons and aircraft) to the Taliban as a parting gift???

Every time I read one of your posts, I think "thank Christ The Orange Buffoon didn't win". I honestly don't think you realise how nutty you sound. How delusional. How loony.

That is Biden you dumb commie ass licker.
great comeback.

Trump embarassed himself terribly and left office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin and riot. Trump was worse than Bush, Bush and Trump 2 failed retard GOP presidents of total failure.

The GOP is the party of failure.

Treason is instigating an insurrection, not stopping a madman from starting a nuclear war.
Who did that? No seditious conspiracy charges emerge in U.S. Capitol riots cases

Who stopped Trump from starting a nuclear war?

Your vivid imagination is no substitute for facts.

The fact is no one authorized General Milley to become a one man liaison for the US government to
China. Milley could have touched off a nuclear exchange quite easily.
Your Trump paranoia is dangerous and traitorous.

Persuader That is a triad of American destructors. We really are at a tipping point, if not already over the edge with Leftist anti-Americanism.
Trump was such a bad president, and was so totally gone and unhinged that US Generals had to step in and make sure he didn't literally destroy the country the way his Army of idiot brainwashed lemming supporters destroyed the Capitol in the most disgraceful display in US History.

Trump brought this on himself through his disgraceful actions. trump is an embarrassment to America.

Forum List

Back