Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
HuH??

Because trump lost the election and went crazy and fabricated the BIG LIE of election fraud that never happened, and nobody has any evidence of this fake election fraud.

Trump went crazy and was a danger and threat to America. This shows that the Patriotic US Generals were scared of Trump's insanity.
No it doesn't, no matter how much you repeat the bullshit. It shows Milley coordinated with enemies of the United States and was willing to betray his country.

Again, yoiu can't spin this. You can't justify his actions. You can't excuse his actions. Every excuse and attempted speculation you posted is not based on FACT but speculation, and partisan hatred. The only fact here is that Milley committed treason by contacting our enemy and promising them he would warn them in case the US was going to war against them.

Come on! trump was and is mentally ill and incompetent to function as president. Somebody had to act.
mentally ill? Incompetent?
1631649595907.png

:rofl:

Thanx for the heads-up on that reportage. I had not seen it before.
I opened the link to DML News and they stated they had aggregated the story from 'The Hill'.
So I wen to 'The Hill'.
This is what they reported:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley moved to limit former President Trump's ability to call for a military strike or launch nuclear weapons days after the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot according to "Peril," an upcoming book about the end of Trump's presidency written by veteran journalist Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

Woodward and Costa wrote in their new book that Milley was worried that Trump might "go rogue,".

According to the two journalists, Milley "
was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline in the aftermath of the election, with Trump now all but manic, screaming at officials and constructing his own alternate reality about endless election conspiracies."

Due to this perceived "decline," Woodward and Costa wrote that Milley convened a secret meeting at the Pentagon on Jan. 8 in order to review the process of military actions. ........Milley ordered senior military officials to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved.

"No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," he reportedly said.

Milley's fear of the president going "rogue" was apparently based on prior experience. According to "Peril," Trump issued a military order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan on Jan. 15, five days before he was set to step down from office.

As Woodward and Costa wrote, Milley "
felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump and believed it was his job as the senior military officer to think the unthinkable and take any and all necessary precautions."

The Hill has reached out to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Trump's office for comment."

(emphasis by my avatar)

LOL. Read the Constitution, you have no clue as to the elements to indict for treason.

BTW:

Trump is a narcissist. When he doesn't get his way he will do anything. The general was correct, Trump lacks empathy, a character flaw which he has shown over and over with childish vindictiveness.

As to President Biden, he has empathy. He stutters, that is not a symptom of anyone's mental acuity. The fact that so many trump supporters echo each other on social media, claiming this malady is an example a a mental decline, is hateful, ignorant and wrong.

Biden can be trusted, Trump cannot be trusted, ask anyone of his appointees who he tossed under the bus.
yeah, what does it say about treason?
Treason is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
Fucking DERP

No it doesn't, no matter how much you repeat the bullshit. It shows Milley coordinated with enemies of the United States and was willing to betray his country.

Again, yoiu can't spin this. You can't justify his actions. You can't excuse his actions. Every excuse and attempted speculation you posted is not based on FACT but speculation, and partisan hatred. The only fact here is that Milley committed treason by contacting our enemy and promising them he would warn them in case the US was going to war against them.
You're taking it out of context.
This happened after Trump went crazy and incited the insurection. China then became concerned over Trump's metal state and Miley told them they were going to strip Trump of military power and they would make sure Trump doesn't go crazy and attack them.

You are fake news, and the GOP is the party of lies and spin.

I opened the link to DML News and they stated they had aggregated the story from 'The Hill'.
So I wen to 'The Hill'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley moved to limit former President Trump's ability to call for a military strike or launch nuclear weapons days after the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot according to "Peril," an upcoming book about the end of Trump's presidency written by veteran journalist Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

Woodward and Costa wrote in their new book that Milley was worried that Trump might "go rogue,".

was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline in the aftermath of the election, with Trump now all but manic, screaming at officials and constructing his own alternate reality about endless election conspiracies."

Due to this perceived "decline," Woodward and Costa wrote that Milley convened a secret meeting at the Pentagon on Jan. 8 in order to review the process of military actions. ........Milley ordered senior military officials to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved.

"No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," he reportedly said.

Milley's fear of the president going "rogue" was apparently based on prior experience. According to "Peril," Trump issued a military order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan on Jan. 15, five days before he was set to step down from office.

felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump and believed it was his job as the senior military officer to think the unthinkable and take any and all necessary precautions."

The Hill has reached out to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Trump's office for comment."

(emphasis by my avatar)
Trumpers are spinning the truth per usual.

These people are pathetic liars. They lie and spin every issue, and the idiot Trumpers believe the lies.

Trumpers are a disgrace

Persuader That is a triad of American destructors. We really are at a tipping point, if not already over the edge with Leftist anti-Americanism.

Trumpers are spinning the truth per usual.

These people are pathetic liars. They lie and spin every issue, and the idiot Trumpers believe the lies.

Trumpers are a disgrace
Trumpers are totally incapable of telling the truth. Milley called the Chinese leadership to reassure them that Trump had no plans launch a nuclear attack against them not that he would "warn" them of a possible attack.

Trumpers are totally incapable of telling the truth. Milley called the Chinese leadership to reassure them that Trump had no plans launch a nuclear attack against them not that he would "warn" them of a possible attack.
These morons act like Tweets are real news !!!

That is how dumb a Trumper is. This is how low the GOP has sunk and they don't even realize they have a problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
"We really are at a tipping point, if not already over the edge with Leftist anti-Americanism."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummmm.....O---K? I think.

So, Mike, here the nation is.....at your perceived "tipping point'.

So whaddya gonna do about it?

I mean by that, as a loyal patriotic adult citizen shouldn't you be more pro-active than just anonymously whining about such stuff under a fake name on an internet gossipboard? I mean how responsible is that? How take-charge-and-be-effective is that?

Real concerned patriots would push away from their keyboards and be impact players, change-agents. They'd at least try to be value-added citizens.

Whining, in my experience, accomplishes little. And annoys the hell outta the adults in the room.

Just sayin'.

Trump was so incompetent, dangerous and insane he's the only POTUS since Hoover not to initiate war. And all he did was clean up after the Obummer/Xiden admin. in Iraq.

And then these mfers have the AUDACITY to tell us up is down today (above), and supporting Xiden for POTUS makes their behavior even more rich.

I don't which is worse that they're so completely intellectually dishonest, their cowardly dispositions or the fact they turned around to support Xiden, who is EXACTLY what they claim to dislike about Trump.

IDIOTS

So I wen to 'The Hill'.

(emphasis by my avatar)
Here are the relevant quotes from Woodward's book -
"One call took place on Oct 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a US attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

of an attack by the US on that country would that person be a traitor?

"In the calls, Milley sought to assure Li the United States was stable and not going to attack and, if there were to be an attack, he would alert his counterpart ahead of time, the report said."

You're taking it out of context.
This happened after Trump went crazy and incited the insurection. China then became concerned over Trump's metal state and Miley told them they were going to strip Trump of military power and they would make sure Trump doesn't go crazy and attack them.

You are fake news, and the GOP is the party of lies and spin.
Trump never 'went crazy

He never caused any 'insurrection'

There was no 'insurrection'

You have no idea what the word means

The only one who ever attempted to overthrow our govt was Barry and Pelosi through failed coup attempts and failed Impeachments.

Do you really think Trump was going to attack China after 1/6?

If you do yiu are f*ing insane - you and Milley.

You ARE crazier than you claim Trump is.

If true this has very serious implications.

This amounts to a military take over of one of the Executives prime responsibilities.....control of our nuclear retaliatory capability.

If he had felt that strongly then he should have talked to somone about invoking the 25th amendment which would have also bordered on insubordination as in there was no firm or real evidence Trump was mentally incompetent.

Now on the other hand joe biden? What does General milley think about bidens cognitive problems? Is milley ready to take over for Joe?

Listening to his rants over time would cause any sane person to believe that trump was mentally incompetent.

Forum List

Back