Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

So you believe that hardworking, honest people, who happened to be Muslims, deserved to die a horrible death because they follow a religion you dislike?

You sick son of a bitch. How dare you mock the deaths of innocent people.

Sorry bout that,

So you believe that hardworking, honest people, who happened to be Muslims, deserved to die a horrible death because they follow a religion you dislike?

1. Sick?
2. I'm the only fucking totally sane person in this topic as far as I can see.
3. Its islam little lady, that is what did 911, once you learn to understand that you just might get a fucking grip as to what reality is.
4. Islam wants you dead, so they can take over your space, if only you had just a little common sense.
5. Its not over, islam is rooting here now, and are getting brave enough to start with their stupid fucking demands, like *MY RESPECT* they can go and fuck themselves, they shall never receive one atom of respect from CWN.
6. Where is your proof some muslims died on 911?
7. Other than the fucking hijackers???
8. Or are you creepy enough to say that they count some how as people???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Right here, you piece of shit:

Shabbir Ahmed - 47 years old - Windows on the World Restaurant
Tariq Amanullah - 40 years old - Fiduciary Trust Co.
Michael Baksh - 36 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Touri Hamzavi Bolourchi - 69 years old - retired nurse on United #175
Abul K. Chowdhury - 30 years old - Cantor Fitzgerald
Mohammad Salahuddin Chowdhury - 38 years old - Windows on the World
Jemal Legesse De Santis - 28 years old - World Trade Center
Simon Suleman Ali Kassamali Dhanani - 63 years old - Aon Corp.
Syed Abdul Fatha - 54 years old - Pitney Bowes
Mon Gjonbalaj - 65 years old - Janitor, World Trade Center
Nezam A. Hafiz - 32 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Mohammed Salman Hamdani - 23 years old - NYPD Cadet
Zuhtu Ibis - 25 years old - Cantor Fitzgerald
Muhammadou Jawara - 30 years old - MAS Security
Sarah Khan - 32 years old - Forte Food Service
Taimour Firaz Khan - 29 years old - Carr Futures
Abdoulaye Kone - 37 years old - Windows on the World
Abdu Ali Malahi - 37 years old - WTC Marriott
Nurul Hoque Miah - 35 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Boyie Mohammed - 50 years old - Carr Futures
Ehtesham U. Raja - 28 years old - TCG Software
Ameenia Rasool - 33 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Mohammad Ali Sadeque - 62 years old - newspaper vendor at WTC, reported missing
Rahma Salie & child - 28 years old (7 months pregnant) - American #11
Khalid M. Shahid - 25 years old - Cantor Fitzgerald
Mohammed Shajahan - 41 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Nasima Hameed Simjee - 38 years old - Fiduciary Trust Co.
Michael Theodoridis - 32 years old - American #11
Abdoul Karim Traore - 41 years old - Windows on the World
Karamo Trerra - 40 years old - ASAP NetSource
Shakila Yasmin - 26 years old - Marsh & McLennan

Innocent Muslims, who had made America their home, and were working for a living, to support their families. All murdered by some terrorist scum - and you don;'t give a shit.

Fuck you.

One more thing I would like those who for whatever reason have no problem with this to consider.

The very date of tragedy is the actual title of the tragedy, which makes the date paramount to all Americans.

For instance, when we think of the Oklahoma City bombing, we don't use the date to refer to it. Hell, most people probably couldn't even tell you the date off the top of their head. We have always refered to the tragedy as simply "The Oklahoma City Bombing".

That's not the case here, the WTC's and the Pentagon tragedies are refered to as of course "9/11"

Because of this, the date takes on an even higher sacredness than it would otherwise.

This makes what these Muslims want to do even more despicable.

Again remember, it is a day for remembrance, not a day to list your demands.

What’s despicable is your ignorance and hate.

Islam is not our ‘enemy,’ we were attacked by terrorists, not a religion, and the crime committed was sanctioned by no religion’s dogma.

Muslim Americans were as much victims of the attack as any other group of Americans; it’s just as much a day of remembrance for them, where they indeed remind us of these facts.

As I've already pointed out to you, these terrorists carried through with their deed as a direct result of their religion. How you miss that point is amazing, but you're a liberal, so you'll continue to deny this fact.
You're also missing a few points. In the name of Christ, crusaders ravished the holy lands slaughtering Muslims and Jew for 200 years. Then there were the French Wars of Religion in the 16th century and the 30 year war in the 17th century. The Spanish in their attempts to Christianize the American Indians committed some of the most inhuman acts every recorded, enslaving, and murdering up to 2 million people, all with the churches blessing.

What’s despicable is your ignorance and hate.

Islam is not our ‘enemy,’ we were attacked by terrorists, not a religion, and the crime committed was sanctioned by no religion’s dogma.

Muslim Americans were as much victims of the attack as any other group of Americans; it’s just as much a day of remembrance for them, where they indeed remind us of these facts.

As I've already pointed out to you, these terrorists carried through with their deed as a direct result of their religion. How you miss that point is amazing, but you're a liberal, so you'll continue to deny this fact.
You're also missing a few points. In the name of Christ, crusaders ravished the holy lands slaughtering Muslims and Jew for 200 years. Then there were the French Wars of Religion in the 16th century and the 30 year war in the 17th century. The Spanish in their attempts to Christianize the American Indians committed some of the most inhuman acts every recorded, enslaving, and murdering up to 2 million people, all with the churches blessing.

why do they want to march on 9/11

are they celebrating the kick off of bin ladens holey war or what

Innocent Muslims, who had made America their home, and were working for a living, to support their families. All murdered by some terrorist scum - and you don;'t give a shit.

Fuck you.
Considering the population of Muslims in the US, they suffered about same as non-Muslims, something the anti-Muslims choose to ignore.

Fuck you.
Considering the population of Muslims in the US, they suffered about same as non-Muslims, something the anti-Muslims choose to ignore.
Then why didn't they come out publicly and condemn the terrorists?

Imagine being hated simply because you follow a religion that a bunch of psycho's used to justify murder?

You mean the same way you Liberals hate Christians simply because they believe Abortion is murder ?

Last edited:
Why do some of you Liberals believe that only Muslim feelings are to be considerate here? With all due respect, 3000 innocent Americans died on that day. Their families are the true victims, not the Muslims, hoever wrong they belive is made against them. The date if pure provocation. Nothing more.

Consider both sides. Yes, the real victims were those who were murdered that day. But Muslims also suffered - imagine knowing that people who supposedly followed your religion went out and murdered people in the name of Islam? People changed their attitudes on Islam after 9/11. Muslims have suffered since, from people who assume that all Muslims are just as bad as those that hijacked those planes.

Imagine being hated simply because you follow a religion that a bunch of psycho's used to justify murder?

There is no question that the treatment towards Muslims have changed. sometimes, it was very much unjustified.

All I say is, them going on crying racism on the day in which their brothers murdered thousands of people, doesn't only not gain them much sympathy, but makes even normal people cock and eyebrow.

It seemply tactless.

Sorry bout that,

Way to choose the worst day imaginable you stupid dumb fucks ! :evil:
Unbelievable poor choice.
If these fucks were marching to protest the nutjobs inside their religion, I might applaud them, instead they're doubling down with demands.

AMPAC plans ‘Million Muslim March’ for D.C. on 9/11

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times

Do you not forget that Muslims were actually killed that day? Muslims who worked in the WTC, with families, were murdered by the scum who flew those planes.

Funny how you anti Islam nuts ignore that.

2. If there were perhaps muslims here and there at the 911 event, they deserved to die a horrible death that they died, because its is their stupid so called religion which caused their deaths.

That....just doesn't sound right...

Why don't Catholics come out and publicly condemn the pedophiles in the Church?

You mean the same way you Liberals hate Christians simply because because they believe Abortion is murder ?

We don't hate Christians. I dislike those who want to force their opinions on everyone else, and control the lives of other people.

I think 911 was selected to call attention to their plight that began on 911 and continues to this day. Had they chosen any other day, few Americans would have noticed and even less cared.

I think it was a stupid choice and one made to be a slap in the face to America. However, I also think they have every right to choose whatever day they want. They will not get my support nor do they win any points with me by making such a choice... as if I really matter. :lol:

Immie
911 was the day their life changed, the day they were singled out for special treatment. I think they consider it appropriate to demonstrate on that day. The reason they are demonstrating is to draw attention to what they consider unjust treatment suffered because they are Muslims, not terrorist. Had they demonstrated on any other day, people would hardly noticed.

Who gives a shit what they 'feel'. It's a negative consequence for the association to terrorist organizations.

I think a counter demonstration should/will happen and sparks should fly. Americans need a good excuse to start kicking some ass in Washington DC

-Geaux

Sorry bout that,

why do they want to march on 9/11

are they celebrating the kick off of bin ladens holey war or what

1. Yes, and they want to demand respect while they pour salt into the wounds of Americans everywhere.
2. Insulting every real American.
3. Real Americans should be outraged!!!!
4. NOOMI isn't an American, which makes her ideas rolling around in her stupid fucking head void, like the space between her ears.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Let me spell it out for you idiots, Noomi included.
2. It goes like this, every human being has to choose who they entrust with respect and honor, if I want to befriend a person or group, its *my choice*, its not the choice of the *other person* or *group*.
3. What islam is trying to do now is demand *OUR* respect, and be my friend, our friend, by *demand*, and they want me to now honor them and treat them with respect, which in reality that will never happen.
4. Islam has shit its robes for at least one thousand five hundred years in America, and through out the world for that matter, and that's a minimum as far as time, this thing which took place on 911 will and should be a historical robe shitting for eternity.
5. Respect died for all islam on 911, *honor died*, and everything decent *died* for islam that day.
6. For anyone who knows judgment, who knows justice we know what 911 has done, and what it has done to the human experience in general terms.
7. This should be common knowledge but it isn't.
8. Look at fucking stupid Noomi.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Why don't Catholics come out and publicly condemn the pedophiles in the Church?

You mean the same way you Liberals hate Christians simply because because they believe Abortion is murder ?

We don't hate Christians. I dislike those who want to force their opinions on everyone else, and control the lives of other people.

1. Why change the subject? *Gay Priests*, have made their way into the Priesthood, and they have been removed, and dishonored.
2. Are you unable to defend your views?
3. So you throw dust up?
4. You are very young I would imagine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. Islam has shit its robes for at least one thousand five hundred years in America, and through out the world for that matter, and that's a minimum as far as time, this thing which took place on 911 will and should be a historical robe shitting for eternity.
I seriously doubt that nitwit.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor a little over 70+ years ago with comparable loss of life.

Yet today all is forgotten and forgiven........ and Toyota is the #1 selling car in the U.S. .. :cool:

2. I'm the only fucking totally sane person in this topic as far as I can see.

That's exactly how you know you are fucking nuts, but of course you lack the capacity to recognize such a simple truth. Your self-indulgent hatred and obvious mental impairment make for a very unsavory, un-American combination.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Do you not forget that Muslims were actually killed that day? Muslims who worked in the WTC, with families, were murdered by the scum who flew those planes.

Funny how you anti Islam nuts ignore that.

2. If there were perhaps muslims here and there at the 911 event, they deserved to die a horrible death that they died, because its is their stupid so called religion which caused their deaths.

That....just doesn't sound right...

1. If you had a clue about judgment or justice it would.
1. (a) *Maybe you can understand this then*
2. When a muslim blows themselves up in Gaza and a few house around their house while making a bomb to attack Israel, all those who died in the explosion died justifiably.
3. The bomb maker wanted to murder innocent Jews in Israel, and yet his bomb went off too early, he was blown to smithereens, and so were a dozen or so other muslims, its a collective form of justice and punishment, which is right, and fair, there is no tragedy, no injustice towards those other muslims who died, they were just as guilty as the bomb maker and deservedly needed to die.
4. That sort of happenstance is just and true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

I seriously doubt that nitwit.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor a little over 70+ years ago with comparable loss of life.

Yet today all is forgotten and forgiven........ and Toyota is the #1 selling car in the U.S. .. :cool:

1. You confused war and islamic religious expansionism.
2. You need to learn to use bleach to try and remove the shit smear in your robes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So now it's all about the Muslims who died on 9/11 and in memory of them.

LOL

That's total BS. They are doing it as a slap in the face to the thousands that died that day and it's an IN YOUR FACE RALLY.

If you really believe otherwise then I've got some Ocean Front Property to sell you in Arizona.

Forum List

Back