Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

Ignorant, hateful nonsense.

You're the one ignorant. They're religious beliefs are exactly why they were able to carry the attacks out.

You moron.

You’re being played by the terrorists – they want you to buy into the myth that they’re ‘religiously motivated,’ nothing could be further from the truth. They hide behind Islam like the cowards they are, Islam is their hostage, and you other nitwits on the right are only attacking that hostage, not the criminals actually responsible for their crimes.

I am always amazed at you people on the left that deny religion played a role in the attacks. Religion, in this case Islam, played the key role, and here's why.

No person would kill themselves ,especially in this horrendous fashion, unless they thought they themselves would receive some sort of reward in an afterlife that they personally believe in. In this case the attackers believed that they would be welcomed into their heaven by their god, and given special status.

Let me give it to you in sort of an equation:

When an individual has convinced themselves that they will receive special treatment from their god due to their sacrifice, then their actions are a direct result of their beliefs.

You're the one ignorant. They're religious beliefs are exactly why they were able to carry the attacks out.

You moron.

You’re being played by the terrorists – they want you to buy into the myth that they’re ‘religiously motivated,’ nothing could be further from the truth. They hide behind Islam like the cowards they are, Islam is their hostage, and you other nitwits on the right are only attacking that hostage, not the criminals actually responsible for their crimes.

I am always amazed at you people on the left that deny religion played a role in the attacks. Religion, in this case Islam, played the key role, and here's why.

No person would kill themselves ,especially in this horrendous fashion, unless they thought they themselves would receive some sort of reward in an afterlife that they personally believe in. In this case the attackers believed that they would be welcomed into their heaven by their god, and given special status.

Let me give it to you in sort of an equation:

When an individual has convinced themselves that they will receive special treatment from their god due to their sacrifice, then their actions are a direct result of their beliefs.

CCJones is nothing but a left wing hack. He will support terrorists if it serves his mindset.

Ya...shrug all you f*ckin want ass! If Sharia comes to America, it's going to be the women that suffer the most! Why should YOU care?

You poor, pitiful, frightened little rube. Someone got you all worked up over Sharia law coming to America! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You really need to put the piss jug down and stop drinking from it. Stop listening to the crazy people feeding you this stuff. They have infected you with a form of End-Of-The-World syndrome.

It seems you have your own Taliban whom you obey and follow.

If you think they aren't trying to get Sharia in the US, then you even more stupid than I thought. I'm not frightened at all, I'm shocked that so many people like you are just ignoring it and you would just let it happen. But I know there are enough smart people here that will fight tooth and nail to keep it from happening. Well...at least I hope. I didn't think there were that many stupid people that would re-elect Obama either.

At this point, they are not stumping for sharia. They want the government to stop the war on terror so they can more easily proselytize the US. Go back and read the article. It is right there in black and white. I have posted it twice and don't feel that I can again lest I get accused of spamming the thread.

There is no disinction; they all believe in the koran. The moderates do not protest the radicals; they would not protest sharia law. They would stand by and watch whatever the radicals do.

The koran teaches to subjugate the world through violence, and that nothing is above that hate belief. Fuck the muslims, allah, mohammad, and the koran. Islam came from hell - it can go back to hell.
Treating people as individuals is a basic principal in the American concept of justice and fair play. We judge people based on their individual actions. 19 Islamic terrorist brought down the towers, not 2 billion Muslims.

Muslims, just like Jews and Christians have different beliefs and varying degrees of faith. Some are extremist and some are moderate. Just as you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a person by their religion, color of their skin, or their nationality.

Muslims used their religious beliefs to take down the twin towers on 9/11, it is now inappropriate for other Muslims to be marching on our nations capital on this day.
Why? The marchers didn't take down the towers. 19 Islamic Fundamentalist and al-Qaeda attacked America. Just as it makes no sense to blame all Southerners for black lynching in the South, all Jews for the Crucifixion of Christ, it makes no sense to blame all Muslims for taking down the towers. We hold individuals responsible for their acts not the acts of others.

Your "answer" is shit cock sucker.

Come up with a better one.

Run along kid. Come back after you've grown up a little.

Screw off piss ant. Welcome to the ignore list.

Great. Now you can work on getting yourself off the 'crazy, ignorant little fruitcake' list.

Oh, and since you've now provided yourself an excuse for never answering my question I'm going to go ahead and assume you've never spoken to a Muslim person in your short, ignorant so-called life. Maybe when you get a little bit older - and if they allow you out of the institute - you may have some actual experience from which to speak instead of just wetting yourself over things you can't possibly know.

Last edited:
Treating people as individuals is a basic principal in the American concept of justice and fair play. We judge people based on their individual actions. 19 Islamic terrorist brought down the towers, not 2 billion Muslims.

Muslims, just like Jews and Christians have different beliefs and varying degrees of faith. Some are extremist and some are moderate. Just as you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a person by their religion, color of their skin, or their nationality.

Muslims used their religious beliefs to take down the twin towers on 9/11, it is now inappropriate for other Muslims to be marching on our nations capital on this day.
Why? The marchers didn't take down the towers. 19 Islamic Fundamentalist and al-Qaeda attacked America. Just as it makes no sense to blame all Southerners for black lynching in the South, all Jews for the Crucifixion of Christ, it makes no sense to blame all Muslims for taking down the towers. We hold individuals responsible for their acts not the acts of others.

Why are they choosing this day then ? They are doing it fully well knowing that this date lives in infamy. It is a day of remembrance, not a day of demands.

Why are they choosing this day then ? They are doing it fully well knowing that this date lives in infamy. It is a day of remembrance, not a day of demands.

Like I said earlier, next thing you know the Japanese will want to march on Pearl Harbor Dec 7 2013.

Difference is, they realize the importance of the day and I can give you first hand accounts of their demeanor when a Japanese warship pulls into port there.

-Geaux

Why are you making excuses for them?

Why are you making excuses for them?

That is an excellent question in light of the fact that people of the middle east danced in the streets when the towers fell. Well, they got their boy in the White House. Where's all that dancin' now?

I think 911 was selected to call attention to their plight that began on 911 and continues to this day. Had they chosen any other day, few Americans would have noticed and even less cared.

Last edited:

I think 911 was selected to call attention to their plight that began on 911 and continues to this day. Had they chosen any other day, few Americans would have noticed and even less cared.

I sincerely doubt their so-called "plight" will be the issue most Americans will be paying attention to. What will be noticed however is that they chose the day intended as a remembrance, not one meant for demands.

A so called plight they would not have if they had not knocked the towers down.

Forum List

Back