Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

There is no disinction; they all believe in the koran. The moderates do not protest the radicals; they would not protest sharia law. They would stand by and watch whatever the radicals do.

The koran teaches to subjugate the world through violence, and that nothing is above that hate belief. Fuck the muslims, allah, mohammad, and the koran. Islam came from hell - it can go back to hell.
Treating people as individuals is a basic principal in the American concept of justice and fair play. We judge people based on their individual actions. 19 Islamic terrorist brought down the towers, not 2 billion Muslims.

Muslims, just like Jews and Christians have different beliefs and varying degrees of faith. Some are extremist and some are moderate. Just as you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a person by their religion, color of their skin, or their nationality.

Right....there are many different types of Christians. But when a radical christian group (such as the Westboro idiots) do something that the rest of us Christians know is wrong, we do speak up! I won't sit by and just let it happen without voicing my opinion. But that's all we can do because those idiots have a right to their protests. Where's that happening with the muslims? Why are they just sitting by and letting the radicals do what they do and making them all look bad, if they really all arent the same? Because there's a difference between Christians and muslims. Christians would kill because someone makes a fool of them. Muslims know they wouldn't have much time left on earth if they spoke out!
Moderate Muslims are speaking out, you're just not listening.

Throughout history, moderates have been slow to condemn acts of terrorism and inhumanity. Americans in the 19th century were slow to speak out against the systematic genocide of the American Indians. By the 20th century, hundreds of thousands of American Indians had been slaughter and starved and forced to abandon their native culture. Moderates were pacified with the claim that it was Americans Manifest Destiny to do so. In WWII, America sent over 100,000 Japanese Americans to concentration camps for the crime of having Japanese ancestry and hardly a word of protest was heard. Before attacking Muslims for not speaking out, maybe you should take a look at our own history.

Last edited:
There is no disinction; they all believe in the koran. The moderates do not protest the radicals; they would not protest sharia law. They would stand by and watch whatever the radicals do.

The koran teaches to subjugate the world through violence, and that nothing is above that hate belief. Fuck the muslims, allah, mohammad, and the koran. Islam came from hell - it can go back to hell.
Treating people as individuals is a basic principal in the American concept of justice and fair play. We judge people based on their individual actions. 19 Islamic terrorist brought down the towers, not 2 billion Muslims.

Muslims, just like Jews and Christians have different beliefs and varying degrees of faith. Some are extremist and some are moderate. Just as you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a person by their religion, color of their skin, or their nationality.

But I can judge them by the date they pick to have the rally. That's for friggin sure. 364 days were available as an alternative.

Good grief

-Geaux

No, you can’t.

That day belongs to all Americans, including Muslim Americans.

But I can judge them by the date they pick to have the rally. That's for friggin sure. 364 days were available as an alternative.

Good grief

-Geaux

No, you can’t.

That day belongs to all Americans, including Muslim Americans.

Um, yes I can, and, no it doesn't

You don't see Japanese marching on Dec 7th

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1994-11-22/news/9411210645_1_pearl-harbor-japanese-diplomats-shame

-Geaux

Last edited:
Answer my question?

How disappointing that you really expected an answer to such a foolish question. They, like people of other faiths, are in many places. They are in schools, shops, large corporations, government offices, cheap little apartments and large homes, on the street, in the grocery store, etc. Like everyone else, dumbass.

Now, answer MY questions.

Still didn't answer my question.

You lose.

I did answer your stupid, juvenile question. You even quoted the answer yourself. Now it's your turn, junior.

How disappointing that you really expected an answer to such a foolish question. They, like people of other faiths, are in many places. They are in schools, shops, large corporations, government offices, cheap little apartments and large homes, on the street, in the grocery store, etc. Like everyone else, dumbass.

Now, answer MY questions.

Still didn't answer my question.

You lose.

I did answer your stupid, juvenile question. You even quoted the answer yourself. Now it's your turn, junior.

No you didn't.

Answer my question sub-human dreg.

No where in this thread is their a differentiation between radical Islamic fundamentalist and other Muslims. In the mind of extremist there is no difference. They are all guilty.

Muslims used their religious beliefs to take down the twin towers on 9/11, it is now inappropriate for other Muslims to be marching on our nations capital on this day.

Right....there are many different types of Christians. But when a radical christian group (such as the Westboro idiots) do something that the rest of us Christians know is wrong, we do speak up! I won't sit by and just let it happen without voicing my opinion. But that's all we can do because those idiots have a right to their protests. Where's that happening with the muslims? Why are they just sitting by and letting the radicals do what they do and making them all look bad, if they really all arent the same? Because there's a difference between Christians and muslims. Christians would kill because someone makes a fool of them. Muslims know they wouldn't have much time left on earth if they spoke out!
Moderate Muslims are speaking out, you're just not listening.

Throughout history, moderates have been slow to condemn acts of terrorism and inhumanity. Americans in the 19th century were slow to speak out against the systematic genocide of the American Indians. By the 20th century, hundreds of thousands of American Indians had been slaughter and starved and forced to abandon their native culture. Moderates were pacified with the claim that it was Americans Manifest Destiny to do so. In WWII, America sent over 100,000 Japanese Americans to concentration camps for the crime of having Japanese ancestry and hardly a word of protest was heard. Before attacking Muslims for not speaking out, maybe you should take a look at our own history.

the media has a huge interest in attending to Muslims speaking out....I don't seem to hear or see much of that at all, why is that?

Throughout history, moderates have been slow to condemn acts of terrorism and inhumanity.

your own statement there invalidates your post, you see that, right?

Last edited:

Muslims used their religious beliefs to take down the twin towers on 9/11, it is now inappropriate for other Muslims to be marching on our nations capital on this day.

Ignorant, hateful nonsense.

According to the OP they have issues with our government trying to stop terrorism and thus making it hard for them to proselytize the US:

“Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.”

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

Do libs EVER read the articles posted? It would seem they ARE speaking out..........in favor of terrorism. They want our government to stop fighting terrorism and to stop talking about fighting terrorism to make it easier for them to proselytize the US. I guess going door to door like those nasty Christians do isn't satisfactory for them.

Last edited:

Ya...shrug all you f*ckin want ass! If Sharia comes to America, it's going to be the women that suffer the most! Why should YOU care?

You poor, pitiful, frightened little rube. Someone got you all worked up over Sharia law coming to America! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You really need to put the piss jug down and stop drinking from it. Stop listening to the crazy people feeding you this stuff. They have infected you with a form of End-Of-The-World syndrome.

It seems you have your own Taliban whom you obey and follow.

If you think they aren't trying to get Sharia in the US, then you even more stupid than I thought. I'm not frightened at all, I'm shocked that so many people like you are just ignoring it and you would just let it happen. But I know there are enough smart people here that will fight tooth and nail to keep it from happening. Well...at least I hope. I didn't think there were that many stupid people that would re-elect Obama either.

You're the one ignorant. They're religious beliefs are exactly why they were able to carry the attacks out.

Last edited:

You're the one ignorant. They're religious beliefs are exactly why they were able to carry the attacks out.

You moron.

You’re being played by the terrorists – they want you to buy into the myth that they’re ‘religiously motivated,’ nothing could be further from the truth. They hide behind Islam like the cowards they are, Islam is their hostage, and you other nitwits on the right are only attacking that hostage, not the criminals actually responsible for their crimes.

Forum List

Back