Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

Right....there are many different types of Christians. But when a radical christian group (such as the Westboro idiots) do something that the rest of us Christians know is wrong, we do speak up! I won't sit by and just let it happen without voicing my opinion. But that's all we can do because those idiots have a right to their protests. Where's that happening with the muslims? Why are they just sitting by and letting the radicals do what they do and making them all look bad, if they really all arent the same? Because there's a difference between Christians and muslims. Christians would kill because someone makes a fool of them. Muslims know they wouldn't have much time left on earth if they spoke out!

399672_599065296771051_870366470_n_zpsf2cfcb56.jpg

I'm sure you have the evidence that all muslims are trying to behead people and take over the world. Go right ahead and post it, or the Hitler comparison stands, you little nazi wannabe.

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Dumbass.

Ipse dixit, Mini Fuhrer.

You have no evidence, I see.

The evidence is in the fact that there are no moderate muslims.

Your taliban allies would approve of your stance.

Sub-human.

Yep....just like the mosque in NY.
It's pretty obvious what they're up to. I think they'll find that Americans aren't the pushovers the europeans are.
Well at least most of us......

And yet, the 9-11 victory Mosque goes forward as planned....

Per Muhammad, Muslims have erected a Mosque to glorified the god Allah at the site of great victories over their enemies. The 9-11 victory Mosque signifies the victory Allah gave Islam over the infidel Americans on 9-11.

Is ?Ground Zero? developer planning ?mega-mosque??* - NY Daily News

You haven't been paying attention. The "mosque" has been open for nearly two years already. It's a nice place, I've been there. No jihadists in sight.

What has gotten into you? It was never built. Now there is a very small mosque in that area that has been there for a long time. The mosque that was in controversy was never built and you haven't been there. Stop it.

Bad comparison. The jews weren't trying to behead non-muslims and rule the world. The opposite was true actually, it was the nazi's doing that.

So if anything, Muslims are modern day Nazi's.

So where have these people stated they will behead you? Seems to me they dont want to be connected to the terrorists at all.
But of course you need to make shit up in order to have a voice.

Then why don't they all speak out AGAINST the terrorists?? A very few have....the majority just keep to themselves and won't condemn them for all the murders. As long as they don't speak out and PROVE that they are actually "moderate" muslims, then they are all going to be called terrorists. They come here and try to change our laws and bring in their own, and you guys just want to let it slide! Unbelievable!!!

Why dont all Catholics speak out against the priests touching little boys?

Change our laws? Everyone tries to change our laws. Jews, Catholics, white, blacks, gays, straights. .
Plenty of Muslims condemn the killings. You choose to ignore it.
I suggest you find some intelligence because its missing.

I'm not sure if it's going to be the kind of "attention" they are going to want, because despite what you think, millions of ordinary Americans will be very offended they chose this day.
Seems to me if they want to start being treated "fairly" then the fools could have found one of the other 364 days of the year to have this.
Instead THEY have chosen to continue to stir the pot.

shrug

Ya...shrug all you f*ckin want ass! If Sharia comes to America, it's going to be the women that suffer the most! Why should YOU care?

Ok...but thats not what we were talking about.he gave an opinion which could happen ..I really didnt have an opinion on his opinion.

But you keep on trying for the fear angle...im going to just laugh at you.

The moderate Muslim who gets up and goes to work every day to put food on the table for his family doesn't make the news precisely because he is not doing anything newsworthy.

Just like the moderate people in both political parties don't get any air time these days. Using Thorax's FuhrerLogic™, the lack of moderate people speaking on the air on behalf of the Republican or Democratic parties means there are none in either party.

I'm not sure if it's going to be the kind of "attention" they are going to want, because despite what you think, millions of ordinary Americans will be very offended they chose this day.
Seems to me if they want to start being treated "fairly" then the fools could have found one of the other 364 days of the year to have this.
Instead THEY have chosen to continue to stir the pot.

shrug

Ya...shrug all you f*ckin want ass! If Sharia comes to America, it's going to be the women that suffer the most! Why should YOU care?

You poor, pitiful, frightened little rube. Someone got you all worked up over Sharia law coming to America! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You really need to put the piss jug down and stop drinking from it. Stop listening to the crazy people feeding you this stuff. They have infected you with a form of End-Of-The-World syndrome.

It seems you have your own Taliban whom you obey and follow.

Last edited:

Ok...but thats not what we were talking about.he gave an opinion which could happen ..I really didnt have an opinion on his opinion.

But you keep on trying for the fear angle...im going to just laugh at you.

Actually you are right. The intent of this march is to make it easier for islam to proselytize the US. Go back and read the article. Leftists generally approve of that. It would serve those nasty Christians right!

Ipse dixit, Mini Fuhrer.

You have no evidence, I see.

The evidence is in the fact that there are no moderate muslims.

That's called circular reasoning, nazi wannabe.

You are too easy. I have found WNs always are.

No sir. That's called reality.

Refer to my signature.

You're like the typical idiot out there. Completely retracted from reality.

The moderate Muslim who gets up and goes to work every day to put food on the table for his family doesn't make the news precisely because he is not doing anything newsworthy.

Just like the moderate people in both political parties don't get any air time these days. Using Thorax's FuhrerLogic™, the lack of moderate people speaking on the air on behalf of the Republican or Democratic parties means there are none in either party.

They do not exist. Not here and not anywhere.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper but that simply isn't true.

That was a pretty stupid thing to say.

How?

I have never once seen on television or met in person a "moderate muslim."

Where are these moderate muslims? And do you have undeniable proof that they are telling the truth when they say they are moderate?

Last edited:

How?

Where are these moderate muslims? And do you have undeniable proof that they are telling the truth when they say there are?

Have you ever met any Muslim person? Have you ever had a conversation with a Muslim person for so much as the duration of a cup of coffee? You're an ignorant, scared little boy (or girl, I don't know) throwing around categorical statements irresponsibly. Stop it, or you'll get no dessert.

How?

Where are these moderate muslims? And do you have undeniable proof that they are telling the truth when they say there are?

Have you ever met any Muslim person? Have you ever had a conversation with a Muslim person for so much as the duration of a cup of coffee? You're an ignorant, scared little boy (or girl, I don't know) throwing around categorical statements irresponsibly. Stop it, or you'll get no dessert.

Answer my question?

Forum List

Back