🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

Shocking !! - Islam's Vision for America - America as an Islamic State with Sharia Law (Full) - YouTube

1st part of the movie showing Chechnya and Muslim Terrorist taking over a school, holding 1200 hostage, with over 300 killed in the end.

But hey, it's the religion of piece...............

And a Whole stack of Dead Bodies.

In your face Sunni man.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Front page. 10 year old shot through the heart because she was a Coptic Christian in Egypt.

Disturbing.

Sorry bout that,

1. That's how justice works little lady.

I think its more irony than justice, but ok.

2. Islamic evil has a basic and inherent backlash of deserved death and cruelty in reverse.

Backlash happens when Hamas rocket launcher tries to tie up a Quassam and then get blown up himself. That's hilarious and well deserved.

When the victim of such backlash is a baby, then no, I don't see anything amusing about that.

If that's the case, don't pretend to speak in behalf of Israelis, because that kind of justice is no justice, with all due respect.

Israelis don't need twisted justice, no matter how high the sympathy is.

That makes the righteous no different than the enemy, when you think about it.

4. And yes I'm saying she deserved to die.

Children and babies never deserve to die in war, no matter who they are.

5. Its just.

Its very sad that you think that, IMHO

1. Sorry little lady, but it is what the God of Abraham taught.
2. You really should read and understand the Torah.
3. I do.
4. *Amusing*? who says this sort of thing is *Amusing*?
5. Daft.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

The Liberals want Multiculturalism and Diversity for Muslims in America.

Kinda like the Muslims are their new pets. They feel they must defend them from us Evil Repugnicans.

That we are terrible because WE DON'T CHOOSE THE PATH OF APATHY.

Liberals LOVE EUROPE, so we should become like them and open up the immigration gates to Muslims.

Here's what they want............I already mentioned Sweden.

There Is No England Now (Living On a Thin Line) - YouTube

England, lol.

1. You are a silly little lady, you think that's funny?
2. Drink much?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The Liberals want Multiculturalism and Diversity for Muslims in America.

Kinda like the Muslims are their new pets. They feel they must defend them from us Evil Repugnicans.

That we are terrible because WE DON'T CHOOSE THE PATH OF APATHY.

Liberals LOVE EUROPE, so we should become like them and open up the immigration gates to Muslims.

Here's what they want............I already mentioned Sweden.

There Is No England Now (Living On a Thin Line) - YouTube

England, lol.

1. You are a silly little lady, you think that's funny?
2. Drink much?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You obviously didn't get the point.

Britian is the last to criticize or complain regarding Islam or the Middle East.

Sorry bout that,

1. That's how justice works little lady.

Backlash happens when Hamas rocket launcher tries to tie up a Quassam and then get blown up himself. That's hilarious and well deserved.

When the victim of such backlash is a baby, then no, I don't see anything amusing about that.

If that's the case, don't pretend to speak in behalf of Israelis, because that kind of justice is no justice, with all due respect.

5. Its just.

3. I do.
5. Daft.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. The God of Abraham tought that Jews should be the light to the Gentiles. Once we believe young children "had it coming" we're no better than those bloodthirsy satans that dance on the rooftops when Israeli children die.

Am I to decrease myself to the twisted morales of my enemies?

2. I have.

Can I say the same about you?

3. saying "Daft" is not going to change anything, but if it makes you feel better, then knock yourself out.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. I do.
5. Daft.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. The God of Abraham tought that Jews should be the light to the Gentiles. Once we believe young children "had it coming" we're no better than those bloodthirsy satans that dance on the rooftops when Israeli children die.

2. I have.

3. saying "Daft" is not going to change anything, but if it makes you feel better, then knock yourself out.

1. The God of Abraham taught that those whom would try to catch the Jews in a snare would be themselves trapped. *Justice*.
2. Do you likewise dance on the roof when a muslim child dies?
3. If not then why are you comparing yourself to them?
4. Did some one say you do?
5. You injected it, none of us even wondered, why are you painting with such broad strokes against true justice, no one says if you agree with this as being just makes you one of, *them*.
6. If you go outside and dance when they accidently kill their own children, (gloating), then I would say that sort of display is un-called for, although justice demands that when accidental deaths happen of their own, from their evil attempts to murder the innocent, (Jews Sitting Innocently In Their Houses Not Doing Anything To Deserve Death), then when untargeted get targeted and they die, its still justified.
7. This should be a no brainer for everyone, and especially to the Jews.
8. Jesus would be that *LIGHT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Still *No - One*, can beat this Judgment.
2. Try harder folks.
3. We have a Jewish little lady doing flips over supposed dead muslim children, but still she is without any real argument.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Noomi *xxxxx*, no argument.
2. Unkataru *xxxxxxx* no argument.
3. Sunni-man, *xxxxxx-xxx* no argument.
4. Lipush, *xxxxx* no argument.
5. Anyone else want to beat me down over this?
6. I'll wait.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Try harder folks.
3. We have a Jewish little lady doing flips over supposed dead muslim children, but still she is without any real argument.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I object the idea of death of any child in war. That goes without connection to any type of religion. And when you hold that opinion, there is no need for argument. That's common sense.

And it is not a matter of judgement, but of views and opinions.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. I do.
5. Daft.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. I have.

1. The God of Abraham taught that those whom would try to catch the Jews in a snare would be themselves trapped. *Justice*.
2. Do you likewise dance on the roof when a muslim child dies?
3. If not then why are you comparing yourself to them?
4. Did some one say you do?
5. You injected it, none of us even wondered, why are you painting with such broad strokes against true justice, no one says if you agree with this as being just makes you one of, *them*.
6. If you go outside and dance when they accidently kill their own children, (gloating), then I would say that sort of display is un-called for, although justice demands that when accidental deaths happen of their own, from their evil attempts to murder the innocent, (Jews Sitting Innocently In Their Houses Not Doing Anything To Deserve Death), then when untargeted get targeted and they die, its still justified.
7. This should be a no brainer for everyone, and especially to the Jews.
8. Jesus would be that *LIGHT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you likewise dance on the roof when a muslim child dies?

No

If not then why are you comparing yourself to them?

When you hate something, or someone, you need to think of what makes you different from the thing you hate. If the answer is "nothing", then we have a problem.

Jesus would be that *LIGHT*

And before Jesus' birth, what was it? wasn't it norales?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Try harder folks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I object the idea of death of any child in war. That goes without connection to any type of religion. And when you hold that opinion, there is no need for argument. That's common sense.

1. Try harder.
2. When did the war start?
3. I wasn't aware some nation declared war on Israel today Gaza isn't a Nation is it?
4. Oh you mean you are saying that when the muslims down in Gaza attack Israel up in Israel, its an act of war, and those children on either side are not to die, because its an adult war and supposed to be fought within the adults huh?
5. Gosh you really are naive if you think that.
6. Wars usually don't last long if you are fighting against the Jews, must of been a three second war I missed or something.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What’s despicable is your ignorance and hate.

Islam is not our ‘enemy,’ we were attacked by terrorists, not a religion, and the crime committed was sanctioned by no religion’s dogma.

Muslim Americans were as much victims of the attack as any other group of Americans; it’s just as much a day of remembrance for them, where they indeed remind us of these facts.

As I've already pointed out to you, these terrorists carried through with their deed as a direct result of their religion. How you miss that point is amazing, but you're a liberal, so you'll continue to deny this fact.
You're also missing a few points. In the name of Christ, crusaders ravished the holy lands slaughtering Muslims and Jew for 200 years. Then there were the French Wars of Religion in the 16th century and the 30 year war in the 17th century. The Spanish in their attempts to Christianize the American Indians committed some of the most inhuman acts every recorded, enslaving, and murdering up to 2 million people, all with the churches blessing.

So because of something that happened in the middle ages when the US didn't even exist, US citizens in the present modern age, the 21st century, should be killed. That's some kind of puerile logic you have going there, chickie.

Then why didn't they come out publicly and condemn the terrorists?

Why don't Catholics come out and publicly condemn the pedophiles in the Church?

You mean the same way you Liberals hate Christians simply because because they believe Abortion is murder ?

We don't hate Christians. I dislike those who want to force their opinions on everyone else, and control the lives of other people.

They have. Repeatedly. From the top down. For years.

The Pope denounced paedophilia in priests as the work of the devil yesterday: his harshest condemnation of a phenomenon that has tarnished the reputation of the Roman Catholic church and threatens to bankrupt many of its dioceses.
"As priests, we are personally and profoundly afflicted by the sins of some of our brothers who have betrayed the grace of ordination in succumbing even to the most grievous forms of the mysterium iniquitatis [mystery of evil] at work in the world," he wrote in his annual letter to priests, which the Vatican published yesterday.

Pope condemns 'grievous evil' of paedophile priests | World news | The Guardian

You stupid skippy poofter.

Sorry bout that,

That's exactly how you know you are fucking nuts, but of course you lack the capacity to recognize such a simple truth. Your self-indulgent hatred and obvious mental impairment make for a very unsavory, un-American combination.

1. Then argue against my point of view, (knowledge), beat me down with words that can defeat and smash what I just explained.
2. You being the sane one who is *soooo wise* should be able to do it in *one post*.
3. No, you're just fucking stupid as a rock pal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ever notice how the crazier and more irrelevant someone is the more vociferously they demand to be taken seriously? I'm sure you've seen this among your fellow 'patients' at the institute.....

:cuckoo:

Scrolling past only requires one caress of the mouse.

images

Last edited:
Right here, you piece of shit:

Innocent Muslims, who had made America their home, and were working for a living, to support their families. All murdered by some terrorist scum - and you don;'t give a shit.

Fuck you.
Considering the population of Muslims in the US, they suffered about same as non-Muslims, something the anti-Muslims choose to ignore.
Actually, there are lots of fatwas and other statements issued which condemn attacks on innocent civilians. Unfortunately, they are largely ignored by newspapers, television news, radio news and other media outlets. There are a number of studies that show that although there is support for terrorist bombing among Muslims, most Muslims believe suicide bombings and other violence against civilians is "never" justified.
Muslim attitudes towards terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considering the population of Muslims in the US, they suffered about same as non-Muslims, something the anti-Muslims choose to ignore.
Actually, there are lots of fatwas and other statements issued which condemn attacks on innocent civilians. Unfortunately, they are largely ignored by newspapers, television news, radio news and other media outlets. There are a number of studies that show that although there is support for terrorist bombing among Muslims, most Muslims believe suicide bombings and other violence against civilians is "never" justified.
Muslim attitudes towards terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take to mind, that what they say in western media and to westen ears, is sometimes totally different than what they say inside their mosques.

We see it now with the terrorist group called "The Muslim Brotherhood"

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Try harder folks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Try harder.
3. I wasn't aware some nation declared war on Israel today Gaza isn't a Nation is it?
4. Oh you mean you are saying that when the muslims down in Gaza attack Israel up in Israel, its an act of war, and those children on either side are not to die, because its an adult war and supposed to be fought within the adults huh?
5. Gosh you really are naive if you think that.
6. Wars usually don't last long if you are fighting against the Jews, must of been a three second war I missed or something.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Try harder.

Always do.

When Muhammad began massacring the Jews of Khaibar and Banu Quraiza.

I wasn't aware some nation declared war on Israel today Gaza isn't a Nation is it?

No, but at many aspects, it behaves as such.

Oh you mean you are saying that when the muslims down in Gaza attack Israel up in Israel, its an act of war, and those children on either side are not to die, because its an adult war and supposed to be fought within the adults huh?

Weh, yeah.

Gosh you really are naive if you think that.

I am well aware of that.

But this still doesn't change the fact that THIS is how it should be under normal circumstances.

Wars usually don't last long if you are fighting against the Jews

It has been happening for more then decades, for many, many years. catch up.

Take to mind, that what they say in western media and to westen ears, is sometimes totally different than what they say inside their mosques.

We see it now with the terrorist group called "The Muslim Brotherhood"
People sometimes say a lot of things. Sometimes they mean them and sometimes they don't.
Hopefully, most of the hateful things said in this thread are the latter.

Way to choose the worst day imaginable you stupid dumb fucks ! :evil:
Unbelievable poor choice.
If these fucks were marching to protest the nutjobs inside their religion, I might applaud them, instead they're doubling down with demands.

AMPAC plans ‘Million Muslim March’ for D.C. on 9/11

A Muslim advocacy PAC is planning a “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 11 to demand social justice by the U.S. government.

The American Political Action Committee, or AMPAC, is demanding “that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly, we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people,” the event posting states on their website.

AMPAC’s Chief of Operations Isa Hodge writes that Muslims and non-Muslims alike were traumatized by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, “but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains.”

“Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.”

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.”

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times

Do you not forget that Muslims were actually killed that day? Muslims who worked in the WTC, with families, were murdered by the scum who flew those planes.

Funny how you anti Islam nuts ignore that.

I could care less of the religious affiliations of those who lost their lives, they were all Americans. This isn't about that, this is about the appropriate use of the day of 9/11, and marching on that day with a list of demands is innapropriate. If they were marching as a remembrance, or to denounce the radicals inside of their religion, then that would be different. That's not the case here.

What’s despicable is your ignorance and hate.

Islam is not our ‘enemy,’ we were attacked by terrorists, not a religion, and the crime committed was sanctioned by no religion’s dogma.

Muslim Americans were as much victims of the attack as any other group of Americans; it’s just as much a day of remembrance for them, where they indeed remind us of these facts.

As I've already pointed out to you, these terrorists carried through with their deed as a direct result of their religion. How you miss that point is amazing, but you're a liberal, so you'll continue to deny this fact.
You're also missing a few points. In the name of Christ, crusaders ravished the holy lands slaughtering Muslims and Jew for 200 years. Then there were the French Wars of Religion in the 16th century and the 30 year war in the 17th century. The Spanish in their attempts to Christianize the American Indians committed some of the most inhuman acts every recorded, enslaving, and murdering up to 2 million people, all with the churches blessing.

Ahh, throwing down the Crusades card. Lol !

This is 2013, please stop pointing to events centuries ago, to justify events of today.

Forum List

Back