🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

The moderate Muslim who gets up and goes to work every day to put food on the table for his family doesn't make the news precisely because he is not doing anything newsworthy.

Just like the moderate people in both political parties don't get any air time these days. Using Thorax's FuhrerLogic™, the lack of moderate people speaking on the air on behalf of the Republican or Democratic parties means there are none in either party.

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

They do not exist. Not here and not anywhere.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper but that simply isn't true.

90% of Muslims want nothing more that to live decent lives, raise their children, and live in peace.

Most Muslims are "moderate." The problem we have is that there is no such thing as moderate ISLAM. Therefore, moderate Muslims are apostate - and this is what the Mullahs and Imams use to manipulate the young into committing atrocities.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The "small minority" you're referring to are encouraged by the silence of their majority.
The Muslim majority who remained silent are no more responsible for terrorism, than America in 1930's as Hitler began his extermination of the Jews, the genocide in Rwandan, or a hundred years of mistreatment of Blacks in the South as the country looked the other away. Morally, it's wrong for anyone not to speak out against evil and injustice and we are all guilty.
We lost nearly half a million Americans defeating Hitler, I wouldn't exactly call that being silent!
Neither the US nor any of the allies went to war to save the Jews.

Anti-antisemitism in America increased dramatically in the 1930s with demands being made to exclude American Jews from social, political and economic life. There were numerous times FDR and other leaders could have spoke out against Hitler's Jewish policy but they remained silent. In 1938, Hitler offered to help transport Jews to US and Britain. The tens of thousands of Jews in concentration camps could of been saved but neither country was interested.

In 1939, the S.S. St. Louis carrying 937 Jewish refugees seeing asylum set sail for Cuba to await entry to the US. After being denied entry to Cuba, they asked for asylum in the US and set sail for Florida. No only did the US not allow the Jews entry but fired upon ship. The ship having no other recourse returned to Europe with the Jewish refugees.

Last edited:
The Muslim majority who remained silent are no more responsible for terrorism, than America in 1930's as Hitler began his extermination of the Jews, the genocide in Rwandan, or a hundred years of mistreatment of Blacks in the South as the country looked the other away. Morally, it's wrong for anyone not to speak out against evil and injustice and we are all guilty.
We lost nearly half a million Americans defeating Hitler, I wouldn't exactly call that being silent!
Neither the US nor any of the allies went to war to save the Jews.

Anti-antisemitism in America increased dramatically in the 1930s with demands being made to exclude American Jews from social, political and economic life. There were numerous times FDR and other leaders could have spoke out against Hitler's Jewish policy but they remained silent. In 1938, Hitler offered to help transport Jews to US and Britain. The tens of thousands of Jews in concentration camps could of been saved but neither country was interested.

Japanese Schindler' and 2,100 Visas for Jews - NYTimes.com

She's fucking Muslim and therefore out to kill us all. There are no moderate Muslims.

Remember?

There are peaceful Muslims.

I've met quite a few of them.

You are a gullible retard.

looks like they are advocating for equal rights and transparency.
Such evil...

they picked 9/11 so you people would talk it up and give it attention. You are getting played...as usual.

Actually you're showing what a gullible retard you are......as usual.

And your breath smells like ass.

Yep....just like the mosque in NY.
It's pretty obvious what they're up to. I think they'll find that Americans aren't the pushovers the europeans are.
Well at least most of us......

And yet, the 9-11 victory Mosque goes forward as planned....

Per Muhammad, Muslims have erected a Mosque to glorified the god Allah at the site of great victories over their enemies. The 9-11 victory Mosque signifies the victory Allah gave Islam over the infidel Americans on 9-11.

Is ?Ground Zero? developer planning ?mega-mosque??* - NY Daily News

Awww tissue?

And so you're saying that the 9-11 victory Mosque against the 3,000 murdered victims gives you pleasure? Is that why you're mocking?

Ignorant, hateful nonsense.

You're the one ignorant. They're religious beliefs are exactly why they were able to carry the attacks out.

You moron.

You’re being played by the terrorists – they want you to buy into the myth that they’re ‘religiously motivated,’ nothing could be further from the truth. They hide behind Islam like the cowards they are, Islam is their hostage, and you other nitwits on the right are only attacking that hostage, not the criminals actually responsible for their crimes

Huh??? Are you really that ignorant?

Phew...Agent Sparky is on the case.

No more accidental keyboard electrocutions.

I feel safer already.

Then why didn't they come out publicly and condemn the terrorists?

Why don't Catholics come out and publicly condemn the pedophiles in the Church?

You mean the same way you Liberals hate Christians simply because because they believe Abortion is murder ?

We don't hate Christians. I dislike those who want to force their opinions on everyone else, and control the lives of other people.

But that is the Muslims agenda's towards all of us infidels with sharia law .... yet you don't seem to mind it.

You baffle me.

Forum List

Back