Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

2. I'm the only fucking totally sane person in this topic as far as I can see.
That's exactly how you know you are fucking nuts, but of course you lack the capacity to recognize such a simple truth. Your self-indulgent hatred and obvious mental impairment make for a very unsavory, un-American combination.
It's quite obvious that CWN didn't take his meds today. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Sorry bout that,

That's exactly how you know you are fucking nuts, but of course you lack the capacity to recognize such a simple truth. Your self-indulgent hatred and obvious mental impairment make for a very unsavory, un-American combination.

1. Then argue against my point of view, (knowledge), beat me down with words that can defeat and smash what I just explained.
2. You being the sane one who is *soooo wise* should be able to do it in *one post*.
3. No, you're just fucking stupid as a rock pal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Then argue against my point of view, (knowledge), beat me down with words that can defeat and smash what I just explained.
2. You being the sane one who is *soooo wise* should be able to do it in *one post*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ever notice how the crazier and more irrelevant someone is the more vociferously they demand to be taken seriously? I'm sure you've seen this among your fellow 'patients' at the institute.....

:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ever notice how the crazier and more irrelevant someone is the more vociferously they demand to be taken seriously? I'm sure you've seen this among your fellow 'patients' at the institute.....

:cuckoo:

1. Run along little children, come back when you can muster* a *real argument* against judgment and justice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

6. Where is your proof some muslims died on 911?
7. Other than the fucking hijackers???
8. Or are you creepy enough to say that they count some how as people???

Right here, you piece of shit:

Shabbir Ahmed - 47 years old - Windows on the World Restaurant
Tariq Amanullah - 40 years old - Fiduciary Trust Co.
Michael Baksh - 36 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Touri Hamzavi Bolourchi - 69 years old - retired nurse on United #175
Abul K. Chowdhury - 30 years old - Cantor Fitzgerald
Mohammad Salahuddin Chowdhury - 38 years old - Windows on the World
Jemal Legesse De Santis - 28 years old - World Trade Center
Simon Suleman Ali Kassamali Dhanani - 63 years old - Aon Corp.
Syed Abdul Fatha - 54 years old - Pitney Bowes
Mon Gjonbalaj - 65 years old - Janitor, World Trade Center
Nezam A. Hafiz - 32 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Mohammed Salman Hamdani - 23 years old - NYPD Cadet
Zuhtu Ibis - 25 years old - Cantor Fitzgerald
Muhammadou Jawara - 30 years old - MAS Security
Sarah Khan - 32 years old - Forte Food Service
Taimour Firaz Khan - 29 years old - Carr Futures
Abdoulaye Kone - 37 years old - Windows on the World
Abdu Ali Malahi - 37 years old - WTC Marriott
Nurul Hoque Miah - 35 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Boyie Mohammed - 50 years old - Carr Futures
Ehtesham U. Raja - 28 years old - TCG Software
Ameenia Rasool - 33 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Mohammad Ali Sadeque - 62 years old - newspaper vendor at WTC, reported missing
Rahma Salie & child - 28 years old (7 months pregnant) - American #11
Khalid M. Shahid - 25 years old - Cantor Fitzgerald
Mohammed Shajahan - 41 years old - Marsh & McLennan
Nasima Hameed Simjee - 38 years old - Fiduciary Trust Co.
Michael Theodoridis - 32 years old - American #11
Abdoul Karim Traore - 41 years old - Windows on the World
Karamo Trerra - 40 years old - ASAP NetSource
Shakila Yasmin - 26 years old - Marsh & McLennan

Innocent Muslims, who had made America their home, and were working for a living, to support their families. All murdered by some terrorist scum - and you don;'t give a shit.

Fuck you.
Considering the population of Muslims in the US, they suffered about same as non-Muslims, something the anti-Muslims choose to ignore.

1. Ignorant bullshit alert!
2. High fa-lutton bullshit on a cracker.
3. Real Americans suffered, muslims who died died justifiably.
4. The hijackers and those muslims who died on the ground died justifiably.
5. They deserved to die.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. If there were perhaps muslims here and there at the 911 event, they deserved to die a horrible death that they died, because its is their stupid so called religion which caused their deaths.

That....just doesn't sound right...

1. If you had a clue about judgment or justice it would.
1. (a) *Maybe you can understand this then*
2. When a muslim blows themselves up in Gaza and a few house around their house while making a bomb to attack Israel, all those who died in the explosion died justifiably.
3. The bomb maker wanted to murder innocent Jews in Israel, and yet his bomb went off too early, he was blow to smithereens, and so were a dozen or so other muslims, its a collective form of justice and punishment, which is right, and fair, there is no tragedy, no injustice towards those other muslims who died, they were just as guilty as the bomb maker and deservedly needed to die.
4. That sort of happenstance is just and true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That logic is twisted.

During the last operation in Gaza, a rocket Hamas sent to Israel accidently hit a Gaza household. a two year old toddler was murdered by the 'Freedom Fighters', the rocket hit her room directly.

So, basically, she deserved it? It doesn't make any sense; that is basically what you say.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. If there were perhaps muslims here and there at the 911 event, they deserved to die a horrible death that they died, because its is their stupid so called religion which caused their deaths.

2. When a muslim blows themselves up in Gaza and a few house around their house while making a bomb to attack Israel, all those who died in the explosion died justifiably.
3. The bomb maker wanted to murder innocent Jews in Israel, and yet his bomb went off too early, he was blow to smithereens, and so were a dozen or so other muslims, its a collective form of justice and punishment, which is right, and fair, there is no tragedy, no injustice towards those other muslims who died, they were just as guilty as the bomb maker and deservedly needed to die.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you know how Ironic that statement is, I take my bet I know more about this than you, and that without being cocky.

When a muslim blows themselves up in Gaza and a few house around their house while making a bomb to attack Israel, all those who died in the explosion died justifiably.

Human shield's policy is never justified, no matter if its Israeli or Palestinian. I cannot accept that death of a Palestinian or an Israeli child is justified, at any case.

Innocent children should never be victims of war. The parents are to be judged at any reason.

That sort of happenstance is just and true.

We see justice in a completely different way, then

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That logic is twisted.

During the last operation in Gaza, a rocket Hamas sent to Israel accidently hit a Gaza household. a two year old toddler was murdered by the 'Freedom Fighters', the rocket hit her room directly.

So, basically, she deserved it? It doesn't make any sense; that is basically what you say.

1. That's how justice works little lady.
2. Islamic evil has a basic and inherent backlash of deserved death and cruelty in reverse.
3. The more they exploit expansionism with murdering innocent Jews in Israel, apparent justice in general terms of life and human relations between a people show that when their attacks on innocent Jews go bad and kill themselves or other un-involved relations of said muslims then that death was justified.
4. And yes I'm saying she deserved to die.
5. Its just.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlG75wb7lLw]Welcome to Sweden of Today. - YouTube[/ame]

The Liberals want Multiculturalism and Diversity for Muslims in America.

Kinda like the Muslims are their new pets. They feel they must defend them from us Evil Repugnicans.

That we are terrible because WE DON'T CHOOSE THE PATH OF APATHY.

Liberals LOVE EUROPE, so we should become like them and open up the immigration gates to Muslims.

Here's what they want............I already mentioned Sweden.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c]There Is No England Now (Living On a Thin Line) - YouTube[/ame]

It seems Sunni man is upset with my posting videos of what has happened in European countries.

As the Muslims prepare to spit on the graves of the fallen of 9/11.

He gave the neg rep and called me an Idiot for posting videos of what the MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN EUROPE.

Go to hell Sunni Man, and next time say it on the board. If I have offended you with the Truth of what Islam is doing in Europe then Oh well.

I'm offended by this scheduled March on 9/11.

I do not take the path of APATHY TO THE MUSLIM CAUSE.

It seems Sunni man is upset with my posting videos of what has happened in European countries.

He gave the neg rep and called me an Idiot for posting videos of what the MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN EUROPE.

Go to hell Sunni Man, and next time say it on the board. If I have offended you with the Truth of what Islam is doing in Europe then Oh well.

.................................^^^^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. No one can mount a decent argument against my Judgment.
2. *No-One*.
3. Even a Jewish lady can't explain why I'm wrong.
4. Day in day out if she lives in Israel she has to deal with this reality, and should know these things, but sadly she's clueless, like most if the Jews I expect.
5. Oh I did get a spell check from a muslim, thanks *sunni-man spell checker*! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvVa7wY2QU]Shocking !! - Islam's Vision for America - America as an Islamic State with Sharia Law (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

1st part of the movie showing Chechnya and Muslim Terrorist taking over a school, holding 1200 hostage, with over 300 killed in the end.

But hey, it's the religion of piece...............

And a Whole stack of Dead Bodies.

In your face Sunni man.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Front page. 10 year old shot through the heart because she was a Coptic Christian in Egypt.

.................................^^^^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Whatever Sunni Man. You are a coward and a Radical pushing the Muslim agenda here all the time.

You aren't chit to me. And I know you are trying to push me into violation again. The last one had something to do with sheep.

1. That's how justice works little lady.

I think its more irony than justice, but ok.

2. Islamic evil has a basic and inherent backlash of deserved death and cruelty in reverse.

Backlash happens when Hamas rocket launcher tries to tie up a Quassam and then get blown up himself. That's hilarious and well deserved.

When the victim of such backlash is a baby, then no, I don't see anything amusing about that.

3. The more they exploit expansionism with murdering innocent Jews in Israel, apparent justice in general terms of life and human relations between a people show that when their attacks on innocent Jews go bad and kill themselves or other un-involved relations of said muslims then that death was justified.

If that's the case, don't pretend to speak in behalf of Israelis, because that kind of justice is no justice, with all due respect.

Israelis don't need twisted justice, no matter how high the sympathy is.

That makes the righteous no different than the enemy, when you think about it.

4. And yes I'm saying she deserved to die.

Children and babies never deserve to die in war, no matter who they are.

5. Its just.

Its very sad that you think that, IMHO

Last edited:
The Liberals want Multiculturalism and Diversity for Muslims in America.

Kinda like the Muslims are their new pets. They feel they must defend them from us Evil Repugnicans.

That we are terrible because WE DON'T CHOOSE THE PATH OF APATHY.

Liberals LOVE EUROPE, so we should become like them and open up the immigration gates to Muslims.

Here's what they want............I already mentioned Sweden.

There Is No England Now (Living On a Thin Line) - YouTube

England, lol.

Forum List

Back