‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration

Why don't they just call it "Welfare Queens Against Democracy"?
Because they aren't Republicans living in Red States.
The Democrats are simply milking their cows.

They should learn to do it with less mooing.
As long as they clean up their own pies before they moozey off, who cares?

I'm just saying, if you're really looking to be harangued by someone who's lousy in bed, you can probably manage that without a long, expensive trip.

Because they aren't Republicans living in Red States.
The Democrats are simply milking their cows.

They should learn to do it with less mooing.
As long as they clean up their own pies before they moozey off, who cares?

I'm just saying, if you're really looking to be harangued by someone who's lousy in bed, you can probably manage that without a long, expensive trip.
Hell --- I'll even give you my ex-wife's phone number.

conservatives should go out and block the roads leading in to the city, leave the cows stuck freezing out on the highway.
They couldn't be upset since its a play taken right out of the liberal hand book.

conservatives should go out and block the roads leading in to the city, leave the cows stuck freezing out on the highway.
They couldn't be upset since its a play taken right out of the liberal hand book.
there's going to be between an 80 and 90% no show turnout...it's best to leave them alone.
would be best if there was a bus accident and they all burned.. no wait, that much fat on fire would be like a tire dump burning, it could take years to put it out.

there's going to be between an 80 and 90% no show turnout...it's best to leave them alone.
would be best if there was a bus accident and they all burned.. no wait, that much fat on fire would be like a tire dump burning, it could take years to put it out.
I don't wish things like that on folks,besides, inside of those buses probably smells like a tire fire anyway

The sort of reply that shows that more needs to be done to stop future generations thinking like you do.
I'm not advocating any of this but...getting rid of welfare, would go a long way toward that, so would not anointing a Queen, of course if ya choose to go the other way on this then you may have to dispense with the democracy part instead.

The sort of reply that shows that more needs to be done to stop future generations thinking like you do.
I'm not advocating any of this but...getting rid of welfare, would go a long way toward that, so would not anointing a Queen, of course if ya choose to go the other way on this then you may have to dispense with the democracy part instead.

No, not getting rid of welfare, making welfare more intelligent.

No, not getting rid of welfare, making welfare more intelligent.

Intelligent welfare? Talk about an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back