Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

Low paying jobs. Wall Street gets billions, the poor get low paying service jobs.
/—-/ The poor get many types of jobs. They can train for better ones. And Wall Street doesn’t get billions. People, Unions and corporations invest billions in Wall Street. You big dope.

There you go again....

The poor can train for better jobs. With over 30 million poor, is every one of them able to train for better jobs?
Are there 30 million unfilled better jobs out there?
/----/ "The poor can train for better jobs. "
Besides your pizz poor, defeatist attitude what is stopping them?

He stated what is stopping them. You understand what is stopping them. You have no answer to what is stopping them so you are stuck repeating the same thing over and over again.
/----/ Nothing is stopping them.
Adult Services, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

Nothing is stopping them from training other than perhaps an ability to pay for it but a lack of those kinds of jobs stop the overwhelming vast majority from getting one. Then if you have 1 million with the training and 10,000 jobs available the pay in those jobs fall.

But you know this.

We had an actual recession not the "Best of Tax Cut Economics times."

Which doesn't excuse crushing the poor.
/—-/ No one is crushing the poor you nimrod. Trump’s economy is reducing the UE to historic levels. If you want a job you can find one.

Low paying jobs. Wall Street gets billions, the poor get low paying service jobs.
/—-/ The poor get many types of jobs. They can train for better ones. And Wall Street doesn’t get billions. People, Unions and corporations invest billions in Wall Street. You big dope.

There you go again....

The poor can train for better jobs. With over 30 million poor, is every one of them able to train for better jobs?

Are you one of those 30 million?

There you go again....

He stated what is stopping them. You understand what is stopping them. You have no answer to what is stopping them so you are stuck repeating the same thing over and over again.
Adult Services, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

The site wont load... :71:

There you go again....

Nothing is stopping them from training other than perhaps an ability to pay for it but a lack of those kinds of jobs stop the overwhelming vast majority from getting one. Then if you have 1 million with the training and 10,000 jobs available the pay in those jobs fall.

But you know this.
/----/ "you have 1 million with the training and 10,000 jobs available"
And where do you get you 1,000,000 to 10,000 ratio? You just pull it out of your azz?

There you go again....

The site wont load... :71:
/----/ https://money.usnews.com/money/careers/slideshow/25-best-jobs-that-dont-require-a-college-degree

/—-/ No one is crushing the poor you nimrod. Trump’s economy is reducing the UE to historic levels. If you want a job you can find one.

There you go again....

Why not let them train at home , practice plumbing carpentry? Will you clean up after the poor for improving them selves and not fine them?
Once again you are looking at small numbers. You need to show us where there are 30 million better jobs that are unfilled

There you go again....

I haven’t worked in two years.....
But those checks keep coming in every month

There you go again....

Why not let them train at home , practice plumbing carpentry? Will you clean up after the poor for improving them selves and not fine them?
Once again you are looking at small numbers. You need to show us where there are 30 million better jobs that are unfilled
I know I’m in the inner city of Boston and if I studied plumbing on my own I’d probably get fined for all the materials I left in the trash, and arrested for taking jobs because I can’t afford the permits they want me to have

and all the jobs I could create to help my inner city.. you democrats killed jobs

Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

Millions of Americans face losing access to food assistance under proposed rule changes by the Trump administration, a new analysis has found.

The changes, if they had been instituted last year, would have resulted in 3.7 million fewer people and 2.1m fewer households receiving the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, known as Snap or food stamps, during an average month, according to the study.

The altered rules would also reduce benefits received by many people, with 2.2m households set to have their average monthly assistance cut by $127. Nearly one million students would lose access to free or discounted lunches.

The poor are an easy target for Cons. Typical bonehead politics.
Able bodied adults should not get free food from the government

Under the proposal those that are single, non disabled, and no dependents could have their benefits cut. Tell me who in their right mind thinks those that have the ability to work shouldn’t and should receive a free ride when there are more jobs than unemployed available out there?
So, why are more people not working?

Corporate welfare is alive and well; yet, the right wing insists the Poor must work like wage-slaves in our at-will employment States for the benefit of the Richest.
More are working than ever. The ones that aren’t that are single, non disabled and no dependents, I would imagine are the ones that are simply lazy.
Poverty means not having the resources to "lift yourself out of being poor."

Corporate welfare is alive and well for the Richest under our form of Capitalism but equal protection of the law for the Poor "is too expensive for the Right Wing".

There you go again....

I know I’m in the inner city of Boston and if I studied plumbing on my own I’d probably get fined for all the materials I left in the trash, and arrested for taking jobs because I can’t afford the permits they want me to have

and all the jobs I could create to help my inner city.. you democrats killed jobs
You use the terms “I and my”
Those terms don’t apply to feeding 30 million people

A raise in minimum wage would

There you go again....

/----/ "A raise in minimum wage would"

Wooooha there Nelly Bell. I thought raising the minimum wage to $15 would solve our problems.

There you go again....

Well over regulation has destroyed millions of Americans lives.. why do you do it?

There you go again....

I haven’t worked in two years.....
But those checks keep coming in every month

That was not the question.

There you go again....

the min. wage has been raised at least 5 times in my lifetime and it still isnt enough,,,

so as usual you are wrong,,,

There you go again....

the min. wage has been raised at least 5 times in my lifetime and it still isnt enough,,,

How much higher has the Fed inflated the markets in that same time?

You: Boss, I think I deserve a raise.

Boss: I gave you a raise ten years ago.

Whoever doesn't get a raise in 10 years and still doing the same job is a moron.

Whoever doesn't get a raise in 10 years and still doing the same job is a moron.

or they understand they are not worth more and lucky to have a job at all,,,

Most people do move up but even then a large portion of jobs that you move up to still do not pay enough to keep you out of poverty.

Most people get the raise.

Forum List

Back