Millions lose coverage

Again the red states are the ones that take the most government money and why all those people in those states were at those town halls screaming at the Congressman to save the ACA and their healthcare. All this new Republican scheme does is throw 20 million people off of healthcare. And raise premiums on everyone else.

So let's let this slow burn sit with the voters that were screwed in the red states and see what crop is harvested from that.

And by the way, the next time the Democrats are in control of the government they will immediately pass single-payer and burn to the ground every single thing drumpf does. So have your sippy cup and watch romper room cons, while it lasts. The long term game is nearly over. Who cares what happens in a battle here or there, you lose the 100 year war.

[Q

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Congress has the legal right to steal our money and give it away to the welfare queens but that don't make it right.

Millions will lose coverage, Dead people in the streets, Sick baby's dying right and left, Coast lines under water, Island's will disappear under the sea, Massive tornado's and hurricanes, Polar bears will be extinct, Children will starve in the classroom, Homeless will go hungry because Reagan will take their food away. On and On and On. This is why they lost. No ideas! at least no good ones and constant bashing and bitching, belly aching and marching! people are sick of it. Obama care was dead! did any libs stand up to help? Did Pelosi do anything to try and fix her mess? People have died waiting for care and all the libs on this board and in DC can do is whine. That is why you lost and that is why you will continue to lose. Either be part of the fix or continue to be the problem.

This neither increases the quality of healthcare nor decreases the cost. I can only hope the Senate votes no.

Nobody does freeloading and leeching better than Congress does. Nobody.

Which is precisely why we need to stop them from taxing and spending our money. There is no reason we should work months to pay a tax bill. No matter how much money we make

Yet they are allowed to tax and spend per our Constitution. Congress has to collect taxes and the tax money has to go somewhere.
they collect zero taxes, try again.

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."
but, they don't actually collect taxes, that's what the IRS does. you should read up.

Nobody does freeloading and leeching better than Congress does. Nobody.

Which is precisely why we need to stop them from taxing and spending our money. There is no reason we should work months to pay a tax bill. No matter how much money we make

Yet they are allowed to tax and spend per our Constitution. Congress has to collect taxes and the tax money has to go somewhere.

So where?

For gold plated toliets in the Senate.

Millions will lose coverage, Dead people in the streets, Sick baby's dying right and left, Coast lines under water, Island's will disappear under the sea, Massive tornado's and hurricanes, Polar bears will be extinct, Children will starve in the classroom, Homeless will go hungry because Reagan will take their food away. On and On and On. This is why they lost. No ideas! at least no good ones and constant bashing and bitching, belly aching and marching! people are sick of it. Obama care was dead! did any libs stand up to help? Did Pelosi do anything to try and fix her mess? People have died waiting for care and all the libs on this board and in DC can do is whine. That is why you lost and that is why you will continue to lose. Either be part of the fix or continue to be the problem.
they are the ultimate cry wolfers.

[Q

Congress has the legal right to steal our money and give it away to the welfare queens but that don't make it right.

As far as I'm concerned, it's Congress who are the welfare queens.

I wonder if as many people will die next year because of losing Obamacare as there will be American children murder on demand for the sake of convenience?

I wonder if as many Americans will die next year as died in the VA hospitals awaiting care during Obama's administration?

Again the red states are the ones that take the most government money and why all those people in those states were at those town halls screaming at the Congressman to save the ACA and their healthcare. All this new Republican scheme does is throw 20 million people off of healthcare. And raise premiums on everyone else.

So let's let this slow burn sit with the voters that were screwed in the red states and see what crop is harvested from that.

And by the way, the next time the Democrats are in control of the government they will immediately pass single-payer and burn to the ground every single thing drumpf does. So have your sippy cup and watch romper room cons, while it lasts. The long term game is nearly over. Who cares what happens in a battle here or there, you lose the 100 year war.

Obama had 8 year's to pass single payer...

why didn't he?

[Q

We have a lot of welfare queens in this country. The core voting consistency of the Democrat Party is the largest groups. There are other groups.

[Q

We have a lot of welfare queens in this country. The core voting consistency of the Democrat Party is the largest groups. There are other groups.

I vote Democrat and have done so all my life and will continue to do so. I work and am not on foodstamps and don't have an EBT card.

[Q

well they at least do some work.

[Q

That is stereotyping. Congress often does no work at all.

[Q

I vote Democrat and have done so all my life and will continue to do so. I work and am not on foodstamps and don't have an EBT card.
why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

[Q

That is stereotyping. Congress often does no work at all.
sure is, and they do some work. Hey, libs can stereotype I'll stereotype I'm good with that You?

[Q

why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Forum List

Back