Millions lose coverage

[Q

You know who else does work? It's called the working poor. Thankfully they can receive assistance regardless of being demonized by some for it.

The working poor would have a lot more money if they didn't vote for Liberals that screwed up the economy, wouldn't they?

Just think of all those working poor that voted for Obama and they got increased poverty, decreased family income, increase income disparity and dismal economic growth. They were dumbasses, weren't they?

The best way to stop being poor is to stop voting for Liberals.

It was Liberals who got our economy back on track. It was liberals who gave safety nets to the working poor while people on this forum want to take it away.

The best way to stop the poor from being poorer is to vote for Liberals. Tax cuts for the wealthy don't create jobs. They keep it for themselves and some of them will resort to automation even if you give them money.

Have you learned nothing over the last eight years?
I dont know about you but when I have more disposable income I spend more money. Multiply that by a couple hundred million people ....well you get the idea.
Or maybe you dont,you seem that far gone..

Maybe you do, but that's because the poor and middle class actually invest in our economy and create demand which in turn creates jobs.

[Q

You know who else does work? It's called the working poor. Thankfully they can receive assistance regardless of being demonized by some for it.

The working poor would have a lot more money if they didn't vote for Liberals that screwed up the economy, wouldn't they?

Just think of all those working poor that voted for Obama and they got increased poverty, decreased family income, increase income disparity and dismal economic growth. They were dumbasses, weren't they?

It was Liberals who got our economy back on track. It was liberals who gave safety nets to the working poor while people on this forum want to take it away.

The best way to stop the poor from being poorer is to vote for Liberals. Tax cuts for the wealthy don't create jobs. They keep it for themselves and some of them will resort to automation even if you give them money.

I dont know about you but when I have more disposable income I spend more money. Multiply that by a couple hundred million people ....well you get the idea.

Maybe you do, but that's because the poor and middle class actually invest in our economy and create demand which in turn creates jobs.

Is that not what I just said?
If you give the middle class,the upper middle class,the lower middle class tax breaks they spend more money which of course grows the economy and creates jobs.
The more the gov steals from me the less I spend.

Nobody does freeloading and leeching better than Congress does. Nobody.

Which is precisely why we need to stop them from taxing and spending our money. There is no reason we should work months to pay a tax bill. No matter how much money we make

Yet they are allowed to tax and spend per our Constitution. Congress has to collect taxes and the tax money has to go somewhere.

Being allowed to tax and spend does not mean that they should exercise that power. Nor does it mean we shouldn't demand they are reasonable with taxes and spending. They should not be taxing anyone at more than 7% nor should they be spending more than they receive unless in national emergencies. Their careless financial habits have put us in a difficult economic position

[Q

Your tax dollars are going to go somewhere and collectivism is all around us in this country. Eliminating social programs and safety nets will not stop your tax dollars and safety nets from going elsewhere. Just be happy that your tax dollars are helping those in need, not everyone who is lazy.

Fuck taxes and fuck the government.

However, I have no problem with some of my money being used for necessary government functions like defense, police, courts, roads etc. We all equally benefit from those necessary things and I don't mind paying my fair share.

I have a big problem with the filthy ass government taking my hard earned money by force and giving it away to some worthless welfare queen.

I suppose you like that idea. Is it because you think a government bureaucrat is better at spending the money you make than yourself or is because you are a welfare queen that likes to have other people pay your bills?

[Q

If you give the middle class,the upper middle class,the lower middle class tax breaks they spend more money which of course grows the economy and creates jobs.

Except your tax dollars will go somewhere. Why are you so against said dollars providing a safety net to people?

Do you also remember what Mnuchin said? There's no guarantee the middle class would benefit from Trump's tax plan.

[Q

Your tax dollars are going to go somewhere and collectivism is all around us in this country. Eliminating social programs and safety nets will not stop your tax dollars and safety nets from going elsewhere. Just be happy that your tax dollars are helping those in need, not everyone who is lazy.

Fuck taxes and fuck the government.

However, I have no problem with some of my money being used for necessary government functions like defense, police, courts, roads etc. We all equally benefit from those necessary things and I don't mind paying my fair share.

I have a big problem with the filthy ass government taking my hard earned money by force and giving it away to some worthless welfare queen.

I suppose you like that idea. Is it because you think a government bureaucrat is better at spending the money you make than yourself or is because you are a welfare queen that likes to have other people pay your bills?

The government is a necessity to ensure everybody does have a safety net and I am thankful they are allowed to collect taxes for the general welfare and that before you demonize somebody on welfare you should learn of the context and circumstance.

why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

But why should I pay for out right reckless of others?

Not saying you, but it's obvious people want to take risks with driving cars.. not taking care of themselves... their health ..

And you want to come crying to me that you want me to pay for it?

Again, that is stereotyping and generalizing. You are so upset about those people while never even considering others who get sick due to circumstance and through no fault of their own, not to mention those are who born with a pre-existing condition.

It's not getting upset, it's about taking personal responsibility for your own actions

The science is here.. for you to inform your self,

It's not my fault I learned not to eat a thousand baby back ribs will make me fat and you didn't..

Nobody does freeloading and leeching better than Congress does. Nobody.

Which is precisely why we need to stop them from taxing and spending our money. There is no reason we should work months to pay a tax bill. No matter how much money we make

Yet they are allowed to tax and spend per our Constitution. Congress has to collect taxes and the tax money has to go somewhere.

Being allowed to tax and spend does not mean that they should exercise that power. Nor does it mean we shouldn't demand they are reasonable with taxes and spending. They should not be taxing anyone at more than 7% nor should they be spending more than they receive unless in national emergencies. Their careless financial habits have put us in a difficult economic position

I agree they should be reasonable with that stuff. Start by cutting what isn't necessary from the defense budget.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

Not saying you, but it's obvious people want to take risks with driving cars.. not taking care of themselves... their health ..

Again, that is stereotyping and generalizing. You are so upset about those people while never even considering others who get sick due to circumstance and through no fault of their own, not to mention those are who born with a pre-existing condition.

It's not getting upset, it's about taking personal responsibility for your own actions

It's not my fault I learned not to eat a thousand baby back ribs will make me fat and you didn't..

Some people are fat and overweight as it is hereditary. Also, fat people are citizens too and should be allowed treatment.

Some people are fat and overweight as it is hereditary. Also, fat people are citizens too and should be allowed treatment.

Not what I seen down below with advertising on baby boo boo mom

The fat to hot.

Not what I seen down below with advertising on baby boo boo mom

The fat to hot.

So she speaks for everyone then. Good to know.

Except your tax dollars will go somewhere. Why are you so against said dollars providing a safety net to people?

Do you also remember what Mnuchin said? There's no guarantee the middle class would benefit from Trump's tax plan.

My taxes would be lowered.
Meh...I'm not middle class.

[Q

The government is a necessity to ensure everybody does have a safety net and I am thankful they are allowed to collect taxes for the general welfare and that before you demonize somebody on welfare you should learn of the context and circumstance.

You are confused.

There is no requirement for the filthy ass government to provide any safety net or entitlement. You Moon Bats think we should have one because you are too sorry to proved for your own welfare but there is no requirement to have it. Only stupid Moon Bats voting for it and making it law and that is despicable.

The best way for the government to insure my welfare is to leave me alone and to stop taking my money and giving it away to assholes that are too sorry to provide for their own welfare. Wouldn't you agree?

[Q

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Congress has the legal right to steal our money and give it away to the welfare queens but that don't make it right.

As far as I'm concerned, it's Congress who are the welfare queens.

We have a lot of welfare queens in this country. The core voting consistency of the Democrat Party is the largest groups. There are other groups.

I vote Democrat and have done so all my life and will continue to do so. I work and am not on foodstamps and don't have an EBT card.
If that's the case why do you think the government should take care of your healthcare? You can do everything else on your own so why can't you shop for your own insurance?

My taxes would be lowered.
Meh...I'm not middle class.

Yet you touted the middle class having tax breaks when there's no guarantee it helps them, according to Mnuchin.

They may be lowered, but they're still going somewhere.

Forum List

Back