Millions lose coverage

Before Obamacare - Insurance with high deductible and low premiums..... was called catastrophic care.
After Obamacare - it is now called insurance, and cost 3-5 times as much....and you pay fines if you don't pay your donations!!

hey, when are you jamokes going to learn how congress actually works? house to senate, back to house, back to senate and then if all agree to the president to sign. when you all going to learn this procedure? my, my

Because you dumbass Moon Bat losing government subsidized insurance does not mean you won't be able to get health care.

If you are poor sign up for Medicaid and get your filthy ass greedy welfare queen benefits. If you are an illegal then go back to Mexico. If you are working poor then stop voting for Liberals that screw up the economy like Obama did so that there are only minimal wage jobs available.

IRS_swat_team-300x224.jpg

Before Obamacare - A Doctor was someone you chose after talking to other people, and recommendations from other Doctors.
After Obamacare - A Doctor is someone you chose off of a list on the internet that the government tells you to go to.

I like the way this is going.

Before Obamacare - you were responsible to pay your own bills

After Obamacare - the government stole money from other people to give you subsidies.

Hopefully the Senate fights this tooth and nail.

Go Nuclear....

Still no guarantee of enough votes.

Don’t Assume That the Senate Will Bury Zombie Trumpcare

I assume nothing. I am hopeful they will, but I assume nothing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

If he gets it through , signs it.

Then I hope Trump resigns .

Because his mission is finished

Before Obamacare - A Doctor was someone you chose after talking to other people, and recommendations from other Doctors.
After Obamacare - A Doctor is someone you chose off of a list on the internet that the government tells you to go to.

I like the way this is going.

Before Obamacare - you were responsible to pay your own bills

After Obamacare - the government stole money from other people to give you subsidies.

Before Obamacare - Small business employees had employer subsidized healthcare like everyone else with a job.

After Obamacare - 100,000's of full time employees, who had insurance for decades lost it so people without a job could have it.

Hopefully the Senate fights this tooth and nail.

Go Nuclear....

Still no guarantee of enough votes.

Don’t Assume That the Senate Will Bury Zombie Trumpcare

I assume nothing. I am hopeful they will, but I assume nothing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

Except Trump promised better quality healthcare at a lower rate with everyone covered. This act is the antithesis of that.

I guess the left think insurance companies provide healthcare. folks, the doctors provide healthcare. try to keep up.

Sander... pfft. What the hell does he know other then how to redistribute the wealth?

Except Trump promised better quality healthcare at a lower rate with everyone covered. This act is the antithesis of that.
well first this nasty that's called obummmerfail has to end. let's get there.

Forum List

Back