Millions of dollars has been raised from anonymous US donors to support British rightwing thinktanks

The disclosure leaves the thinktanks facing questions as to whether wealthy Americans have undue influence in British politics, particularly over the form Brexit takes.

US groups raise millions to support rightwing UK thinktanks
/----/ So?
why is the right wing in the US, in favor of British "isolationism"?
Same reason many people in other nations care if we are isolationist or globalist

The disclosure leaves the thinktanks facing questions as to whether wealthy Americans have undue influence in British politics, particularly over the form Brexit takes.

/----/ So?
why is the rest of the world, it seems, trying to push them into globalism?
A global economy; only the right wing prefers, global war with our exorbitantly expensive superpower, and not pay for it with global war tax rates. It is a simple Spending problem, according to the right wing.
i'm right wing - i don't want a global economy or global anything.

hell - look in here. we can't agree on a flavor of kool aid but we're expecting the world to function as a single unit?

so - the right wing acknowledges this stupid thing you say and will reply as soon as we're done laughing at you. fyi - it could be awhile.
The right wing is too cognitively dissonant, in my opinion, to be taken very seriously regarding the "methodology" in reaching their foreign policy decisions.

Why do you believe we would be worse off with more trade, rather than less trade?

Why do Americans care if Britain is in the EU or not?
Same reason many people in other nations care if the US is in NAFTA or the UN or not
potentially better products at lower cost?

/----/ So?
A global economy; only the right wing prefers, global war with our exorbitantly expensive superpower, and not pay for it with global war tax rates. It is a simple Spending problem, according to the right wing.

hell - look in here. we can't agree on a flavor of kool aid but we're expecting the world to function as a single unit?

so - the right wing acknowledges this stupid thing you say and will reply as soon as we're done laughing at you. fyi - it could be awhile.
The right wing is too cognitively dissonant, in my opinion, to be taken very seriously regarding the "methodology" in reaching their foreign policy decisions.

Why do you believe we would be worse off with more trade, rather than less trade?
never said i did.

but i also never said "globalism" would increase trade now either, did i?

/----/ So?
Same reason many people in other nations care if we are isolationist or globalist
We have a global economy. Why is "isolationism" rational in our modern, Information Age?

never said i did.

That is what Global trade is about, not US, State, or local trade.

According to the right wing, we should stay as villages and not advance our trade potential.

Same reason many people in other nations care if the US is in NAFTA or the UN or not
The details do not matter the point is people have reasons for concern or interest on what other nations do. Which is what you asked.

Could be what you suggest or a thousand other reasons

never said i did.

According to the right wing, we should stay as villages and not advance our trade potential.
according to idiots and fools, we genericize things on a global scale to a simple "village" to make stupid analogies and sound smart but in the end, we're really just talking in circular stereotypes.

done now. back to ignore for you.

never said i did.

That is not what the right wing advocates.

never said i did.

he doesn't care. he wants to say that in order to invent stereotype arguments.

The details do not matter the point is people have reasons for concern or interest on what other nations do. Which is what you asked.

Could be what you suggest or a thousand other reasons
We subscribe to Capitalism. Capitalism involves trade.

never said i did.

according to idiots and fools, we genericize things on a global scale to a simple "village" to make stupid analogies and sound smart but in the end, we're really just talking in circular stereotypes.

done now. back to ignore for you.
capitalism is about Trade.

only the right wing, doesn't like.

never said i did.

How about Global Trade?

never said i did.

simple arguments to illustrate the cognitive dissonance of the right.

never said i did.

Which is exactly what you did.

Demonstrating cognitive dissonance with simplistic arguments

never said i did.

one thousand people can Talk;

Isolationism applies to any given level of trade.

It must require morals to resort to the fewest fallacies.

/----/ So?
We have a global economy. Why is "isolationism" rational in our modern, Information Age?
/——-/ If it’s global then why do countries slap tariffs on us exports?

never said i did.

/——/ Then tell China and Europe to buy our cars with no import duties. Go ahead Tinkerbell

one thousand people can Talk;

Isolationism applies to any given level of trade.

It must require morals to resort to the fewest fallacies.
shit dude - can you not individualize? you gotta attack "right wing" as if that's actually a person. i know of NO ONE who is 100% "Right Wing" "Left Wing" or the like but i do find some pretty impressive idiots along the way when they try to pin people to such a broad spectrum.

one thousand people can talk. doesn't make it "global". "global" is they all work the same way for same outcomes.

never gonna happen.

/----/ So?
/——-/ If it’s global then why do countries slap tariffs on us exports?
Some "charts claim some nations are still developing". With more managed trade, we could improve the conditions for trade in a more beneficial manner.

Forum List

Back