Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
Yes, it was definitely worth it...even if that much money, but so you know...it has NOT been spent on this small small portion of the russian Investigation exposed on Friday...

It's worth it, because they broke the Law and should be charged like everyone else who intentionally breaks the law, they committed ESPIONAGE and you think they should not be charged???

Second, this restricts these Russian's movement throughout the world....they will never be able to do business with us or with any of our allies, they will not be allowed to travel here, or to any of our ally countries for fear of being extradited or simply captured.....and they will not be able to do business with our allies, Russian love the western world that we live in......no one there who is rich in Russia wants to stay there and have no movement or the ability to buy our goods...

And it spelled out, in this small particular case, how in depth they were willing to go to mask themselves as Americans so to cause even more division among us and being aware of such practices help us, be more aware of their tactics....

Twiddling our thumbs is NOT an option.
But they were internet trolls, How does not allowing them into the US, stop them from posting on Facebook
Why didn't these head coordinators just stay in Russia? If there was no advantage to coming to the USA?
Why steal the identities of Americans and illegaly set up American businesses if it all could be done from a troll factory in Moscow?

Read the indictment, don't be lazy and don't rely on FOX News to tell you what to think.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?

Some of them were in the U.S. operating out of something like call centers only directed to set up fake names and fake news websites.

Repukes spent 40 million to get Clinton for a blow job. Was that worth it? I think not. It is just the vindictiveness of republicans when they feel slighted.
if you're the one pointing to how "badly" bill was mistreated, are YOU not the one looking for payback because you feel slighted?

hypocrisy is amazing to me.

The other staff mentioned are very incidental. I mean, it seems like they put down all the names they could get. Some were people who worked there in 2014 — but most of these guys didn’t work for the troll factory for a long time. They didn’t even work there during the elections. Like Krylova, she didn’t work there then. [Aleksandra Krylova is one of the two named Internet Research Agency employees the indictment said traveled to the United States in 2014.]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.0f55d8273cc3

Not only that but our European allies get their energy from Russia. They will not jeopardize their natural gas to make democrats feel good.

Nothing will come of this Russian song and dance.

Except many countries have already given the U.S. intel on Russians meeting with Trump's stooges.

Most countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar rely on the US to assist them in their attempts to overthrow governments. That's the game.

America doesn't meddle. America physically overthrows governments. OMG AMERICA GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE.

:lmao:

Great excuse to root for Russia, traitor.

What a shame that congress allocated the funds for this circus. I figure most of us believe what we're going to believe and no amount of money is going to change that.

That’s the problem. Conservatives keep closing their eyes and ears to the truth because the lies of Trump and the Republicans are what they want to believe.

People need to start demanding facts, not spin.

The other staff mentioned are very incidental. I mean, it seems like they put down all the names they could get. Some were people who worked there in 2014 — but most of these guys didn’t work for the troll factory for a long time. They didn’t even work there during the elections. Like Krylova, she didn’t work there then. [Aleksandra Krylova is one of the two named Internet Research Agency employees the indictment said traveled to the United States in 2014.]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.0f55d8273cc3

This statement outs you as a troll, not that we didn’t know it before.

No, for the case that Russians were hacking into our elections.
What, specifically, were the sanctions?

He expelled 35 of their “diplomats” and seized two of their American properties. Obama personally told Putin to knock it off, and the head of the CIA told the KGB the same thing.
I asked about the sanctions, the sanctions Happy Joy said were not enforced. Are you saying they were enforced?

You said Obama did nothing. I was replying to that lie.

If you want to know what sanctions Trump hasn’t imposed, you can google them.

The intellectual laziness of the conservatives on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Repukes spent 40 million to get Clinton for a blow job. Was that worth it? I think not. It is just the vindictiveness of republicans when they feel slighted.
if you're the one pointing to how "badly" bill was mistreated, are YOU not the one looking for payback because you feel slighted?

hypocrisy is amazing to me.

So the whole idea of a foreign government installing a puppet President is fine by you.

You Russian trolls out yourselves here on a daily basis. If you were an American you’d be outraged that Russia meddled. You’d want to make sure it never happened again.

If you loved freedom and democracy.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?
This information is now out in the public domain.

Republicans write on these political sites with so much confidence and yet seem invulnerable to learning anything.

Filthy Don gives a thumbs and approval of the Florida School shooting.

images
2018%2F02%2F17%2F16%2F1526ab6d6e3f4a39a46aa10d52f18745.d7c0a.jpg

Told these kids to go fvck themselves, then rips law enforcement in the process. Filthy Don is one soulless bastard, isn't he. :eusa_eh:

Bullshit

You said Obama did nothing. I was replying to that lie.
I said he told them to "cut it out". That's what he said he did.
If you want to know what sanctions Trump hasn’t imposed, you can google them.
What do you care? I wasn't asking you.

Oh, then let me follow up. Your lazy and incurious. Better?
Not the least bit curious. And it's "you're", not "your". That's lazy.

Trump lovers are still Russian lovers too.

I started calling them RussianWingers months ago .. now its been proven in spades.

Fem all

I

Was it worth it?

Jesus, this shit again?

It’s still ongoing. Meuller just flipped Gates. He’s pleading guilty and has a lot of dirt on Manafort.

Yes, it’s worth it.
Worth it to you maybe because you're a Trump hater but the investigation is supposed to be about collusion regarding the election and there has been ZERO evidence of that. Mueller has nothing on Trump so he brings bullshit charges against people around him, hoping it'll make Trump look dirty. People are sick of hearing about it and the Democrats are gonna pay a price in November.
But the fact that more money was spent on countless Benghazi investigations that turned up nothing, doesn’t bother you at all. Typical con
Turned up nothing? Tell that to the families of the 4 people who were killed because of Hillary's incompetence.
Yeah, turned up nothing. Is Hillary in jail? Nothing. Was Obama’s impeached over it? Nothing.

Was it worth it?
Yes, it was definitely worth it...even if that much money, but so you know...it has NOT been spent on this small small portion of the russian Investigation exposed on Friday...

It's worth it, because they broke the Law and should be charged like everyone else who intentionally breaks the law, they committed ESPIONAGE and you think they should not be charged???

Second, this restricts these Russian's movement throughout the world....they will never be able to do business with us or with any of our allies, they will not be allowed to travel here, or to any of our ally countries for fear of being extradited or simply captured.....and they will not be able to do business with our allies, Russian love the western world that we live in......no one there who is rich in Russia wants to stay there and have no movement or the ability to buy our goods...

And it spelled out, in this small particular case, how in depth they were willing to go to mask themselves as Americans so to cause even more division among us and being aware of such practices help us, be more aware of their tactics....

Twiddling our thumbs is NOT an option.

Funny how those who said nothing when Trey Gowdy went on for two F-ing years at a cost of tens of millions on the NINTH Benghazi investigation --- are suddenly impatient with Mueller after a lousy 9 months.
And when Gowdy was done, NOT even ONE Indictment, let alone 12 plus 4 others in 9 months, not 2 years...with Gowdy....and 4 years for all of the Republican Hillary/Benghazi/email investigations with again, ZERO indictments..... sheesh.. :rolleyes:
Congress can't indict anyone, shit for brains.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?
This information is now out in the public domain.

Republicans write on these political sites with so much confidence and yet seem invulnerable to learning anything.
So what if it's in the public domain? What will the upshot be? Zilch, nada, nothing.

Forum List

Back