Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?
This information is now out in the public domain.

Republicans write on these political sites with so much confidence and yet seem invulnerable to learning anything.
So what if it's in the public domain? What will the upshot be? Zilch, nada, nothing.

face it derp, youre too f'n stupid to understand all the doors the russian indictment opens to our legal system ..

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

Republicans write on these political sites with so much confidence and yet seem invulnerable to learning anything.
So what if it's in the public domain? What will the upshot be? Zilch, nada, nothing.

face it derp, youre too f'n stupid to understand all the doors the russian indictment opens to our legal system ..

^^Terrified of the russian boogeyman^^ Lol.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

^^Terrified of the russian boogeyman^^ Lol.

post #70 this thread

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

Wrong Babypants!

Mueller has established that a crime was committed and he’s established the timeline of the conspiracy, as well as the major Russian players. He’s set of the methods that were used and how it all worked.

If you think nothing will come of these charges, think again. There’s already been a seismic shift in American thinking. The debate about whether Russian interfered in the election is now over.

Even Trump has stopped denying the interference. He’s busy now blaming Obama that it happened. Deflecting from his part in this.

Then there’s the meticulous evidence gathering of the Mueller Team. They had everything on these Russians right down to their employment records. This bodes well for future indictments.

Trump spent all of Saturday night and Sunday morning shitting his pants on Twitter.

Oh and as a result of the Rob Porter mess, 130 members of the Administration who have been working without security clearances will be out of luck starting tomorrow. No more access to classified info.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

Wrong Babypants!

Mueller has established that a crime was committed and he’s established the timeline of the conspiracy, as well as the major Russian players. He’s set of the methods that were used and how it all worked.

If you think nothing will come of these charges, think again. There’s already been a seismic shift in American thinking. The debate about whether Russian interfered in the election is now over.

Even Trump has stopped denying the interference. He’s busy now blaming Obama that it happened. Deflecting from his part in this.

Then there’s the meticulous evidence gathering of the Mueller Team. They had everything on these Russians right down to their employment records. This bodes well for future indictments.

Trump spent all of Saturday night and Sunday morning shitting his pants on Twitter.

Oh and as a result of the Rob Porter mess, 130 members of the Administration who have been working without security clearances will be out of luck starting tomorrow. No more access to classified info.

if any any americans surface that play into the russians INDICTED they are equally as guilty too .

if said russians travel to other countries friendly to america get stopped entering the country they can be held and extradited to the US for trial

its a warning shot across the bow for russians or anyone considering trying the same crap again ..

Last edited:
I

Was it worth it?

Jesus, this shit again?

It’s still ongoing. Meuller just flipped Gates. He’s pleading guilty and has a lot of dirt on Manafort.

Yes, it’s worth it.
Worth it to you maybe because you're a Trump hater but the investigation is supposed to be about collusion regarding the election and there has been ZERO evidence of that. Mueller has nothing on Trump so he brings bullshit charges against people around him, hoping it'll make Trump look dirty. People are sick of hearing about it and the Democrats are gonna pay a price in November.
But the fact that more money was spent on countless Benghazi investigations that turned up nothing, doesn’t bother you at all. Typical con
Turned up nothing? Tell that to the families of the 4 people who were killed because of Hillary's incompetence.
Yeah, turned up nothing. Is Hillary in jail? Nothing. Was Obama’s impeached over it? Nothing.
I think you know that when the traitors in the FBI are all uncovered and purged, and there's no one there to protect Hillary, she will be brought to justice.

Repukes spent 40 million to get Clinton for a blow job. Was that worth it? I think not. It is just the vindictiveness of republicans when they feel slighted.
Nope. That was a waste as well. Now, would you like to comment on my point or is trolling all you are capable of?

I think it's worth it because his mandate is to look at Russian attempts at influencing our election - it's pretty broad and it's pretty important if we want to figure out how to prevent similar chaos in future elections. Everyone seems to think it's just Trump and potential collusion but that is only a small (and in my opinion lesser) part of the entire problem.

So yes. It is very much worth it. It shines a light on what they have been doing.

Was it worth it?

Mueller is clearly established the crime committed. He now, with the help all the former staff that are cooperating, will establish the link between the crime and the campaign. Then the fun indictments will come along.

The obstruction of justice charge is an easy one. Donald hardly can read...much less understand the law.

I
Jesus, this shit again?

It’s still ongoing. Meuller just flipped Gates. He’s pleading guilty and has a lot of dirt on Manafort.

Yes, it’s worth it.
Worth it to you maybe because you're a Trump hater but the investigation is supposed to be about collusion regarding the election and there has been ZERO evidence of that. Mueller has nothing on Trump so he brings bullshit charges against people around him, hoping it'll make Trump look dirty. People are sick of hearing about it and the Democrats are gonna pay a price in November.
But the fact that more money was spent on countless Benghazi investigations that turned up nothing, doesn’t bother you at all. Typical con
Turned up nothing? Tell that to the families of the 4 people who were killed because of Hillary's incompetence.
Yeah, turned up nothing. Is Hillary in jail? Nothing. Was Obama’s impeached over it? Nothing.
I think you know that when the traitors in the FBI are all uncovered and purged, and there's no one there to protect Hillary, she will be brought to justice.

nobody is protecting hillary - shes going to prison any day now, ANY DAY NOW

ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW

now click your ruby slippers together 3 times ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

I

ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW

Says the idiot who still thinks Trump colluded with the Russians to "steal" the election from Hillary (like she was entitled to it).

I

ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW

Says the idiot who still thinks Trump colluded with the Russians to "steal" the election from Hillary (like she was entitled to it).

Why is he blocking the investigation at every turn? Why is he defending Putin even as his cabinet members say otherwise? Why won't he implement sanctions against Russia.

Repukes spent 40 million to get Clinton for a blow job. Was that worth it? I think not. It is just the vindictiveness of republicans when they feel slighted.
Nope. That was a waste as well. Now, would you like to comment on my point or is trolling all you are capable of?

I think it's worth it because his mandate is to look at Russian attempts at influencing our election - it's pretty broad and it's pretty important if we want to figure out how to prevent similar chaos in future elections. Everyone seems to think it's just Trump and potential collusion but that is only a small (and in my opinion lesser) part of the entire problem.

So yes. It is very much worth it. It shines a light on what they have been doing.
We all know what they do. All people have to do is ignore all the bullshit on social media. Do we really need to spend a hundred million or whatever to exercise a little common sense?

You said Obama did nothing. I was replying to that lie.
I said he told them to "cut it out". That's what he said he did.
If you want to know what sanctions Trump hasn’t imposed, you can google them.
What do you care? I wasn't asking you.

Oh, then let me follow up. Your lazy and incurious. Better?
Not the least bit curious. And it's "you're", not "your". That's lazy.

Of course you're not curious, you could care less.

I

ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW

quote me colon breath ..

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

Wrong Babypants!

if any any americans surface that play into the russians INDICTED they are equally as guilty too .

if said russians travel to other countries friendly to america get stopped entering the country they can be held and extradited to the US for trial

its a warning shot across the bow for russians or anyone considering trying the same crap again ..

You belief that other countries are willing to cater to the idiocies of the Mewler investigation lacks any visible means of support.

Was it worth it?

Mueller is clearly established the crime committed. He now, with the help all the former staff that are cooperating, will establish the link between the crime and the campaign. Then the fun indictments will come along.

The obstruction of justice charge is an easy one. Donald hardly can read...much less understand the law.

You are one giant economy sized sucker.

ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW

quote me colon breath ..
So, you're admitting there was no collusion, even though Mueller and the rest of the Democratic Party doesn't?

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

Wrong Babypants!

You belief that other countries are willing to cater to the idiocies of the Mewler investigation lacks any visible means of support.

stfu Kazmier and fall on your strawman sword.

Was it worth it?
Don’t you get it?

Wrong Babypants!

Why would Trump worry about 12 Russians posting on social media? These indictments are a great big yawn. Watching snowflakes trying to paint them as some kind of smoking gun against Trump is great entertainment, if not enlightening.

Forum List

Back