Millions of ordinary Americans support Donald Trump. Here's why

it is a matter of COMPARATIVE BS-----none of them have a real plan and they are all doing "talking points"---trump has a past history of success in business

Trump has a lots of bullshit plan and people like you are buying it.
Do you honestly believe he can bring back jobs, ISIS, Wall, deportations and other bullshit that he is blabbing?
He is fighting two prong enemies.... His own republican and Hillary. How awful. Ryan just blasted him with the David star.

You mean Trump making America great again?

Like what? By promoting hatred, divisions, racism, bigotry and xenophobia. That is very disgusting don't you think?
America is always been great. The best country in this planet.

By lying about and smearing Trump and his supporters you are the ones promoting hatred and division.

You are tearing this country apart.

The OP is about a lefty reporter who actually listened to some of Trumps speeches and was shocking to discover his talking about serious and valid issues, and NOT race.

Do you having anything to say about that truth?

Paul Ryan blasted Trump calling him racist. Then today blasted him again with David star.
Why do you lie? Even Newt told him he is a racist and he should stop screwing.
You deny that?
Other GOPs distance themselves from trump. Dude that's fucked up. You deny that?
Ryan+RINO.jpg

Everything you know is a stolen lie

I bet your parents told you that the nlue coats won the war didn't they hahahaha then why are we still under European rule. You sellout pinktoes the only legacy you have is rape,war and destruction and nothing else.
That bible you read wrote by a black king James bet you didn't know that did you.
First president of America was John Hanson a black man.
So you can't belittle me
You can't shame me for what your people did and what my people tolerated
Your only better then me in your mind while training it to hold on to the lie.
I know one thing this will be on your mind for a long time. Once the seed is planted it's a rap.
And for the record you people always called us by our titles as kings yes we are negus and it doesn't bother me you mispronounced it on purpose to say and mean something else.

Your welcome class dismissed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I bet your parents told you that the nlue coats won the war didn't they hahahaha then why are we still under European rule. You sellout pinktoes the only legacy you have is rape,war and destruction and nothing else.
That bible you read wrote by a black king James bet you didn't know that did you.
So you can't belittle me
I know one thing this will be on your mind for a long time. Once the seed is planted it's a rap.
And for the record you people always called us by our titles as kings yes we are negus and it doesn't bother me you mispronounced it on purpose to say and mean something else.

Learn something you dumb, black thug....

th

You gone learn today......
Again Google anything I've said it's already been proven so ask your parents why they lied to you.
Ask your parent when will they do a ancestry.com search? Your life is a lie
The truth will set you free...

Do your own research. Don't hate me I'm God in his likeness.
That picture was what the real Jesus looked like and weirdly enough you white people choose the rope and tree.
That's why the kkk symbol is the cross which is actually a corrupted version of the ankh.
And the swastika is actually a African symbol

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg
Hahaha that guy and people like him have no country and never will lmao you were kicked out of Europe and they won't take you back or even acknowledge any of you hahahaha
What does he want to keep alive cousin relations? Hahahaha or having other people do their manly or womanly duties? We cropped your fields, called you master and boss, raised your kids, fucked your wives when you were away, hunted cooked and prepared your meals as well as served them? Hahahaha why what's wrong with doing the above yourself?
Thanks to you there are many mixed race relationships your kids don't want to raise you or that type of legacy. People are smart now and you don't have to be a retarded sheep peasant you have common sense or should.
That fact that white people try so hard to make it a point to pretend better then everyone else is funny. Like you only beat us in killing and nothing else
Because your still cave savages.
Yea blacks gang bang and sell drugs
But white people rape and kill kids just look at the ambler alert website it's sickening
And yet after all this you have a problem living peacefully with ethnic groups
Well Rudolf you can play by yourself just not gonna here in America ever.

Again Google anything I've said it's already been proven so ask your parents why they lied to you.

That picture was what the real Jesus looked like and weirdly enough you white people choose the rope and tree.
That's why the kkk symbol is the cross which is actually a corrupted version of the ankh.

He looks like a dying bird too hahahahahaha

Hahaha that guy and people like him have no country and never will lmao you were kicked out of Europe and they won't take you back or even acknowledge any of you hahahaha
What does he want to keep alive cousin relations? Hahahaha or having other people do their manly or womanly duties? We cropped your fields, called you master and boss, raised your kids, fucked your wives when you were away, hunted cooked and prepared your meals as well as served them? Hahahaha why what's wrong with doing the above yourself?
Thanks to you there are many mixed race relationships your kids don't want to raise you or that type of legacy. People are smart now and you don't have to be a retarded sheep peasant you have common sense or should.
That fact that white people try so hard to make it a point to pretend better then everyone else is funny. Like you only beat us in killing and nothing else
Because your still cave savages.
Yea blacks gang bang and sell drugs
But white people rape and kill kids just look at the ambler alert website it's sickening
And yet after all this you have a problem living peacefully with ethnic groups
Well Rudolf you can play by yourself just not gonna here in America ever.

The Black thug going to deport me?....ROTFLMFAO!

Interesting post as I read it.
A throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds.

Ei:::
Giving this American land back to the black people they took it from.
See you do know the truth

He looks like a dying bird too hahahahahaha

Like you great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandpa!

NiggaPlease.png

He's a "one of us" kind of guy? He is a billionaire that flys around on his private jet!!!

He is funny and really entertaining because he calls people out and causes controversy... That's pretty much it. He is playing on talking points that sound great, keeping us safe and bringing back jobs, but all the intellectuals are scratching their heads because he has no plan on how to do it!!! How do some many people buy into that BS?

it is a matter of COMPARATIVE BS-----none of them have a real plan and they are all doing "talking points"---trump has a past history of success in business

Do you honestly believe he can bring back jobs, ISIS, Wall, deportations and other bullshit that he is blabbing?
He is fighting two prong enemies.... His own republican and Hillary. How awful. Ryan just blasted him with the David star.

Like what? By promoting hatred, divisions, racism, bigotry and xenophobia. That is very disgusting don't you think?

I'm not voting hitlery.....

Meaning you support racism, hatred, bigotry. Plus the bullshit that your cult leader are telling you. That's cool bro.
I noticed you are an engineer. You probably like what he told you that he will bring jobs back........ Let say you make around 80 to 90k.
What made you think I will hire you if I bring my business back to US? I will hire H1B people bc you are too costly.
Even with H1B I still lose a lot of money. But I will get even by increasing my prices sky high charge to consumers. THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCES. Remember thats just me one company. Try to imagine how many thousand companies that will be doing the same like me.
Plus my product will be so expensive that I cannot compete overseas. Meaning I will layoff a lot of my employees. More CONSEQUENCES.
If you think medical expenses are expensive right now? Pray that you or your family don't get sick. All I'm telling you is be very careful what you wish for. I know that it's hard for you or Correll and Trump followers to swallow that but that is the reality if Trump win. And I'm not bullshitting.

So you can't belittle me

th
Hahaha that's a lie but your welcome to continue to believe it all you want hahahah just like you all claim you stole us from Africa hahahaha to make us believe we came from somewhere else but your people came by boat not ours we walked when we got here way before there was a Europe when the continents were connected but you didn't know that neither hahahaha pinktoe can't debate me better Google more pics hahahahaha

So you can't belittle me

th
What you was taught was he owned slave but what he actually did was bought slaves freedom. Hahaha how you all like to twist history to benefit your argument but you lose again hahahaha come with something better then that

NiggaPlease.png
It's negus please pronounce it correct

NiggaPlease.png

It's negroid, rhymes with hemorrhoid! ...Both pains in the ass!

See how you are taught to deragitize a word to benefit your argument hehe hehe hehe I bet your pink right now hahahahha mad hahahahaha
Bet you won't like this.
It's a proven fact that you have African DNA in your bloodline it's impossible not to regardless of your placid pale pink skin complexity hahahahaha
So you are a African European mongral hahahahaha in other words a mut.
See the change came and is and has been in effect regardless to the fact that you wasn't taught to evolve which is good for the rest of us because you are dying off and at a fast pace
Your meaning way of thinking.
Nobody wants to be sheep anymore not even white people

NiggaPlease.png

It's negroid, rhymes with hemorrhoid! ...Both pains in the ass!

You googled it so you know it's meaning so again yes address me by my proper term peasant.
Genetically you are beneath me
Scientifically you are lesser then me.
Biblically you will never be me.
You are the people of judas who sold Jesus as your people called him. You get no after life and you won't be born again period.
God is a woman and the earth is her womb
Vujada is seeing the future
Dajavu is realizing it

Meaning you support racism, hatred, bigotry. Plus the bullshit that your cult leader are telling you. That's cool bro.
I noticed you are an engineer. You probably like what he told you that he will bring jobs back........ Let say you make around 80 to 90k.
What made you think I will hire you if I bring my business back to US? I will hire H1B people bc you are too costly.
Even with H1B I still lose a lot of money. But I will get even by increasing my prices sky high charge to consumers. THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCES. Remember thats just me one company. Try to imagine how many thousand companies that will be doing the same like me.
Plus my product will be so expensive that I cannot compete overseas. Meaning I will layoff a lot of my employees. More CONSEQUENCES.
If you think medical expenses are expensive right now? Pray that you or your family don't get sick. All I'm telling you is be very careful what you wish for. I know that it's hard for you or Correll and Trump followers to swallow that but that is the reality if Trump win. And I'm not bullshitting.

No, no one support you racist piece of shit democrats......

No, no one support you racist piece of shit democrats......

Look asshole I was even being nice to your ignorant racist bullshit. Read my post dumbshit. Where in my post that I expressed such racism? No one support me? Dude Hillary is leading 12 points in the poll.
I was a registered republican for life......... But I am so disgusted with GOPs then here comes Trump. Now I'm a democrat. That is how pissed I am with your cult leader.

The Guardian ^
Let us now address the greatest American mystery at the moment: what motivates the supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump? I call it a “mystery” because the working-class white people who make up the bulk of Trump’s fan base show up in amazing numbers for the candidate, filling stadiums and airport hangars, but their views, by and large, do not appear in our prestige newspapers. On their opinion pages, these publications take care to represent demographic categories of nearly every kind, but “blue-collar” is one they persistently overlook. The views of working-class people are so foreign to that universe...

donald_trump_the_president_we_deserve.jpg

A Trump rally exhibits an angry, ignorant all white mob. Very reminiscent of civil rights movement of the 1960's and frankly just as stupid.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

According to a FOX News poll more than half of the Republican party do not want Trump as the nominee. They believe him to be too hot headed to be POTUS. We have Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton, and half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Donald Trump.

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

IOW millions of Republicans will not support nor vote for Donald Trump.

Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

Add to this women (the largest voting block in this country today) who have a 73% unfavorable view of Donald Trump, and Latino's who can't stand him with a negative 80% opinion, and it's fairly easy to see that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea. Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

th

And You anti-establishment groupies and Tea Party members made it happen!

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Last edited:
The Guardian ^
Let us now address the greatest American mystery at the moment: what motivates the supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump? I call it a “mystery” because the working-class white people who make up the bulk of Trump’s fan base show up in amazing numbers for the candidate, filling stadiums and airport hangars, but their views, by and large, do not appear in our prestige newspapers. On their opinion pages, these publications take care to represent demographic categories of nearly every kind, but “blue-collar” is one they persistently overlook. The views of working-class people are so foreign to that universe...

donald_trump_the_president_we_deserve.jpg

A Trump rally exhibits an angry, ignorant all white mob. Very reminiscent of civil rights movement of the 1960's and frankly just as stupid.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

According to a FOX News poll more than half of the Republican party do not want Trump as the nominee. They believe him to be too hot headed to be POTUS. We have Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton, and half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Donald Trump.

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

IOW millions of Republicans will not support nor vote for Donald Trump.

Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

Add to this women (the largest voting block in this country today) who have a 73% unfavorable view of Donald Trump, and Latino's who can't stand him with a negative 80% opinion, and it's fairly easy to see that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea. Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

th

And You anti-establishment groupies and Tea Party members made it happen!

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

The Hildebeast get no one to show up...that's why most polls are BS!

Forum List

Back