🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mind blowing liberal tax bill criticism

Alexanderful

Nov 29, 2017
In their effort to spread their narrative of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as handout to the wealthy, Dems and liberal media are criticizing the bill saying that the individual tax cuts expire while the corporate tax cuts are permanent. How unjust and unfair! Except that the only reason the individual tax cuts aren't permanent is because Dems refused to participate in the process. Without 60 votes in the Senate this was the best the GOP could get into the bill on their own.

SO..."Dems Ensure That Individual Tax Cuts Aren't Permanent" is a much more intellectually honest headline! Regardless of political differences (which I respect), Democrats should be insulted that their party assumes their utter and complete ignorance.

Yeah it is laughable.

Fox News is crowing how great this is.

Yet, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and MSLSD are crying.

WTF!

Pretty much everyone with an IQ above 72 knows democrats hate America. As gipper indicated, Fake News are beside themselves. The Donald winning and them losing AGAIN is freaking them out, combined with the Russian hoax imploding on them, they need to come up with something quick to avoid being laughed at 24/7.

Yeah it is laughable.

WTF!

Both sides have their propaganda organizations.

Hey...I agree that both sides are running their propaganda but there's a difference between standard cheerleading, standard pessimism, and flat out intellectual dishonesty. I get pissed off anytime I hear a Conservative source try to sell me an outright known lie as well. It's insulting.

Yeah it is laughable.

WTF!

Hey...I agree that both sides are running their propaganda but there's a difference between standard cheerleading, standard pessimism, and flat out intellectual dishonesty. I get pissed off anytime I hear a Conservative source try to sell me an outright known lie as well. It's insulting.
I think it is clear to some of us, that most of the MSM is propaganda. This tax law is a perfect example. It can't be that difficult to just tell the American people how the law works and who is affected.

Sadly too many Americans believe the lies of the MSM.

Last edited:
In their effort to spread their narrative of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as handout to the wealthy, Dems and liberal media are criticizing the bill saying that the individual tax cuts expire while the corporate tax cuts are permanent. How unjust and unfair! Except that the only reason the individual tax cuts aren't permanent is because Dems refused to participate in the process. Without 60 votes in the Senate this was the best the GOP could get into the bill on their own.

SO..."Dems Ensure That Individual Tax Cuts Aren't Permanent" is a much more intellectually honest headline! Regardless of political differences (which I respect), Democrats should be insulted that their party assumes their utter and complete ignorance.

The Democrats didn't refuse, idiot...They weren't invited.

Do you think they would have come, had they been invited?

Do you think they would have come, had they been invited?

Yes, they would have welcomed hearings, testimony from experts...all the normal things bills go through.

Yeah it is laughable.

WTF!

I think it is clear to some of us, that most of the MSM is propaganda. This tax law is a perfect example. It can't be that difficult to just tell the American people how the law works and who is effected.

Sadly too many Americans believe the MSM bull shit.

It is not just the MSM bullshit that people eat daily now, but we have added 1000s of little bullshit factories like Breitbart and GWP and the like. People are being fed bullshit like never before. Goebbels would be green with envy at the propaganda machine that is in play today.

Is that what you said when Oblama did his tax cut thang?

Pretty much everyone with an IQ above 72 knows democrats hate America. As gipper indicated, Fake News are beside themselves. The Donald winning and them losing AGAIN is freaking them out, combined with the Russian hoax imploding on them, they need to come up with something quick to avoid being laughed at 24/7.
Wow you have an IQ under 72, no surprise...The govt is controlled by the GOP, maybe the Dems could try to repeal the tax act 50 or so odd times??

Trump supporters MUST take a gander over to CNN and MSNBC today if only for a few minutes. That's all it will take........these people, to a person on these panels, all look like they are sitting on a big bumpy cucumber this morning. The narratives trying to denigrate the president are priceless. Almost as much fun as it was on election night where you knew these people were miserable as fuck.

Merry Christmas!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Yeah it is laughable.

WTF!

I think it is clear to some of us, that most of the MSM is propaganda. This tax law is a perfect example. It can't be that difficult to just tell the American people how the law works and who is effected.

Sadly too many Americans believe the MSM bull shit.

It is not just the MSM bullshit that people eat daily now, but we have added 1000s of little bullshit factories like Breitbart and GWP and the like. People are being fed bullshit like never before. Goebbels would be green with envy at the propaganda machine that is in play today.

We used to disagree on direction and outcomes, but we didn't disagree on facts. Now you have a spokesperson for the President* of the United Shaches touting "alternative facts". What the fuck are you supposed to do with people who live in a universe of "alternative facts"?

Gee why is that??

Its called Trump and the Pubs Tax Act, give credit where credit is due.

The GOP was forced to make the corporate tax permanent?

Trump supporters MUST take a gander over to CNN and MSNBC today if only for a few minutes. That's all it will take........these people, to a person on these panels, all look like they are sitting on a big bumpy cucumber this morning. The narratives trying to denigrate the president are priceless. Almost as much fun as it was on election night where you knew these people were miserable as fuck.

Merry Christmas!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

lol, you lie. MSNBC just did a great segment making fun of the Republicans in Congress kissing the president's ass after the bill signing.

Have you ever, in your entire life, seen Democrats NOT lambast a tax cut? It is power slipping away in their minds.

Forum List

Back