Mind of an idiot: Man tries to explain why cop killing is tit for tat..

Give him a break, he's a young guy who's being interviewed on national television by a guy who interrupts him constantly.

In terms of his opinion, he was born and raised in an environment of division. He's the product of the race baiters.

You should have heard the forty year old women they interviewed ...she was just as stupid.
The black community is screwed if this is what passes for intelligence among them.
Well, just try to remember what has been done to them for generations now, by those who claim to "care".

Every person is responsible for their own actions, skin color is irrelevant, but environment does play a role.

What has been done? Tell us with some concrete examples, please.
EXAMPLES: slavery, enter through the back door, sit in the back of the bus, use different water fountains, use different restrooms, voting, recognized for their service during wars, school segregation, discrimination in the work place, and injustices in our judicial system.

"By those who claim to care". Do you know who Mac was referring to with that qualifier?
Who ?

That's essentially what the guy is saying. "It was a reaction". Nothing unusual about this, just read some of the comments in the Huffington Post, or here, for that matter.

The guy in the video isn't an idiot. The flames have been fanned for generations now, none of this can be surprising, nothing that happens in the future can be surprising.

Yup, them Negroes should totally accept that cops and neighborhood watch losers are going to gun down their children in cold blood for minor crimes of maybe no crime at all.

In MacWorld, people don't get upset unless someone TELLS them to get upset. Damned uppity Negroes!

No crime? Minor crime?

Aggravated assault is a deadly felony. So is trying to disarm a cop during an assault.

Mike Brown and Trayvon both decided to assault someone...who had a gun...and each assault rose to the point that the victim felt their life was in danger.

So....thats not "minor or no crime at all".

You idiots seem to think that if a cop stops someone for a minor offense...that they're entitled to attack the cop and none of that matters.

And this man shows why Eric Holder should not have said what he said (in public)......

Eyewitnesses to Ferguson police shooting describe scene On Air Videos Fox News
We probably will never know the truth of what actually happened between the cop and the victim. The so-called reaching for the officer's weapon took place with the cop still seated in his vehicle, and could not be seen by anyone else. After the so-called reaching for the weapon, the victim backed away and was moving away from the vehicle. Then the cop says that the victim turned around and charged him. Witnesses gave different accounts of what happened the seconds before the shots were fired. Some witnesses were believed, and some witnesses were dismissed as liars. The witnesses that gave an account that verified what the cop said were believed, and those that gave an account that differed from what the cop said, were dismissed as liars. Every agency that investigated the incident, was tied to law enforcement. In other words, law enforcement investigating law enforcement. No independent outside sources were used to examine evidence, nor interview witnesses. Everything was handled in-house...

Really? You consider the grand jury and the USDoJ to be cops?

I would like to think that, if I were born and raised into that environment, if I were told every single day by everyone around me that someone is out to get me and that someone has to be punished and that only the government could help me, that I would be able to rise about all that -- holy crap, I can't honestly say that.

Again, I'm not excusing behavior, I'm just saying that generations of conditioning will take its toll on anyone, skin color irrelevant.

I think maybe the reason why these folks think the cops are out to get them is because the cops are out to get them. When you have three warrants for every resident of the town, most for petty offenses to raise money, maybe they think the cops really are out to get them.
What you ARE seeing in Ferguson is yet another failed democrat city on a smaller scale then other lovely sh8t holes like St Louis or Chicago or Detroit. The ripple effect of the more major cities destroyed by democrats.

And make no mistake there will be more. California has about SIX barely getting by.

I've often wondered if Dems are killing our cities or if they are elected because the cities are dying and Cali also has 5 of America's 10 wealthiest cities but that's another subject.

Chicago/St Louis and Detroit have been democrat run cities for at least four decades. They are dying or have died under democrat leadership.

Al Sharpton is a charlatan. He uses the fact that minorities have been discriminated against in this nation to fill his bank account. He's a dick. He's dishonest. He's a terrible on air personality. He isn't my leader...

Yeah, I hear you and I hear the same from many yet every time the shit hits the fan, whose mouth ends up front and center?

He's front and center because it plays well with the nutter base. He brings attention to a matter. It's what he does. Get over your butthurt. He's a dick........

I would like to think that, if I were born and raised into that environment, if I were told every single day by everyone around me that someone is out to get me and that someone has to be punished and that only the government could help me, that I would be able to rise about all that -- holy crap, I can't honestly say that.

Again, I'm not excusing behavior, I'm just saying that generations of conditioning will take its toll on anyone, skin color irrelevant.

I think maybe the reason why these folks think the cops are out to get them is because the cops are out to get them. When you have three warrants for every resident of the town, most for petty offenses to raise money, maybe they think the cops really are out to get them.
What you ARE seeing in Ferguson is yet another failed democrat city on a smaller scale then other lovely sh8t holes like St Louis or Chicago or Detroit. The ripple effect of the more major cities destroyed by democrats.

And make no mistake there will be more. California has about SIX barely getting by.

I've often wondered if Dems are killing our cities or if they are elected because the cities are dying and Cali also has 5 of America's 10 wealthiest cities but that's another subject.

Chicago/St Louis and Detroit have been democrat run cities for at least four decades. They are dying or have died under democrat leadership.

Yeah, I get that but it doesn't explain if those cities are what they are because of Demo leadership or that they elect Demos because they are what they are.

And this man shows why Eric Holder should not have said what he said (in public)......

We probably will never know the truth of what actually happened between the cop and the victim. The so-called reaching for the officer's weapon took place with the cop still seated in his vehicle, and could not be seen by anyone else. After the so-called reaching for the weapon, the victim backed away and was moving away from the vehicle. Then the cop says that the victim turned around and charged him. Witnesses gave different accounts of what happened the seconds before the shots were fired. Some witnesses were believed, and some witnesses were dismissed as liars. The witnesses that gave an account that verified what the cop said were believed, and those that gave an account that differed from what the cop said, were dismissed as liars. Every agency that investigated the incident, was tied to law enforcement. In other words, law enforcement investigating law enforcement. No independent outside sources were used to examine evidence, nor interview witnesses. Everything was handled in-house...

No, I do NOT. But, they are government agencies. Members of law enforcement are either state, local, or federal agencies. They are all law enforcement agencies. Local police, state troopers, FBI, etc. are government agencies. Some are local, some are state, and some are federal. The same goes for drug enforcement, immigration, etc.

Who says nothing? Name a person who you believe says nothing about black people murdering other black people. I'll wait.

Are you surprised that with all the gun play blacks are involved in that they would get shot more often? I mean it only makes sense they would be shot by the police more often since they are constantly getting into gun fights right?
That you cant grasp that fact tells me you're a complete moron.

Unarmed black men get shot by cops because of other incidents of armed black men using guns? Is that what you are saying?

Well it would be obvious to most that if blacks commit more crimes they would be more likely to be shot by the police whether they were armed at the time or not.
How often they kill each other is indicative of their penchant for crime.

Bullshit.

Are you disputing the fact that blacks shoot each other at a much higher rate than any other race and are more likely to be armed and violent?

No. I am not disputing the statistics that black Americans shoot each other at a higher rate than white Americans shoot each other.

That does not give cops the right to shoot them when they are unarmed. Are you disputing that?

Also....did you know that violent crime is less frequent now than it has been for decades in this nation? Even with all those black people out there. More black people than ever!! How the fuck does that happen?

Al Sharpton is a charlatan. He uses the fact that minorities have been discriminated against in this nation to fill his bank account. He's a dick. He's dishonest. He's a terrible on air personality. He isn't my leader...

Yeah, I hear you and I hear the same from many yet every time the shit hits the fan, whose mouth ends up front and center?

He's front and center because it plays well with the nutter base. He brings attention to a matter. It's what he does. Get over your butthurt. He's a dick........

You seem to both defending him ("He brings attention to a matter") and trashing him. Make up your mind.
Yeah, everyone says he's a dick but he doesn't bring the attention ... he wallows in it. He fans the fire.

Are you surprised that with all the gun play blacks are involved in that they would get shot more often? I mean it only makes sense they would be shot by the police more often since they are constantly getting into gun fights right?

Unarmed black men get shot by cops because of other incidents of armed black men using guns? Is that what you are saying?

Well it would be obvious to most that if blacks commit more crimes they would be more likely to be shot by the police whether they were armed at the time or not.

Bullshit.

Are you disputing the fact that blacks shoot each other at a much higher rate than any other race and are more likely to be armed and violent?

No. I am not disputing the statistics that black Americans shoot each other at a higher rate than white Americans shoot each other.

That does not give cops the right to shoot them when they are unarmed. Are you disputing that?

Also....did you know that violent crime is less frequent now than it has been for decades in this nation? Even with all those black people out there. More black people than ever!! How the fuck does that happen?
Every cop in Ferguson should walk off the job for a month and let the animals kill each other. One entire month with NO law. Obama would be FORCED to send DHS in there and kill them. Would you feel better then?

No, I do NOT. But, they are government agencies. Members of law enforcement are either state, local, or federal agencies. They are all law enforcement agencies. Local police, state troopers, FBI, etc. are government agencies. Some are local, some are state, and some are federal. The same goes for drug enforcement, immigration, etc.

Lame. You claimed the Brown investigation was rigged because it was conducted by gov't agencies and a grand jury comprised of ordinary citizens doing their civic duty. The DoJ - an agency comprised of many honest, hard-working, justice-seeking people - was operating under intense public and media scrutiny. For some here nothing is good enough.

No. I am not disputing the statistics that black Americans shoot each other at a higher rate than white Americans shoot each other...

You are dodging the point. It isn't that the violent crime rate is higher among Blacks than it is among whites but rather that the rate is vastly higher.
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000). Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.

Armed with those stats a cop would be suicidal not to be on guard.

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Bullshit.

So you're saying that people who have a penchant for killing and crime are less likely to attack cops armed or not?
The very stats you just agreed with should tell you something.
It doesnt matter if you are armed or not,if you attack a cop there is a good chance you're going to get shot and rightfully so. A cop cannot take the chance that an unarmed assailant will take his weapon and use it against him.
Kinda like you liberals are always claiming that gun owners are more likely to have a gun taken from them by a criminal and be shot with it.
Why doesnt that include cops?

Lame. You claimed the Brown investigation was rigged because it was conducted by gov't agencies and a grand jury comprised of ordinary citizens doing their civic duty. The DoJ - an agency comprised of many honest, hard-working, justice-seeking people - was operating under intense public and media scrutiny. For some here nothing is good enough.
No, I did NOT say that it was rigged. I did say that bias and prejudice was a part of the outcome. In my opinion, the question of bias can certainly be inferred. Why should any of us take as gospel what was given us by those doing the investigation into what actually happened? Do you trust our government? I certainly don't trust anything the government says.

Bullshit.

So you're saying that people who have a penchant for killing and crime are less likely to attack cops armed or not?
It doesnt matter if you are armed or not,if you attack a cop there is a good chance you're going to get shot and rightfully so. A cop cannot take the chance that an unarmed assailant will take his weapon and use it against him.
Kinda like you liberals are always claiming that gun owners are more likely to have a gun taken from them by a criminal and be shot with it.

In your brain every black man on the street is potentially going to attack a cop.

The unarmed black men who are getting shot by cops are not all attacking cops when they are shot.

Your unwillingness to accept that fact prevents you from getting to the heart of this matter.

There is still disagreement regarding whether or not Michael Brown attacked Ofc. Wilson. I don't believe that he did. You do believe that he did.

I'd like to hear Ofc. Wilson being cross examined by an attorney who is not on his side of the matter. You do not want to hear Ofc. Wilson being cross examined by an attorney who is not on his side of the matter.

That makes you an idiot.

Bullshit.

In your brain every black man on the street is potentially going to attack a cop.

The unarmed black men who are getting shot by cops are not all attacking cops when they are shot.

Your unwillingness to accept that fact prevents you from getting to the heart of this matter.

There is still disagreement regarding whether or not Michael Brown attacked Ofc. Wilson. I don't believe that he did. You do believe that he did.

I'd like to hear Ofc. Wilson being cross examined by an attorney who is not on his side of the matter. You do not want to hear Ofc. Wilson being cross examined by an attorney who is not on his side of the matter.

That makes you an idiot.

99% of the time they are legit shoots.
If you dont believe the MB shooting was legit you're living in lala land.

Bullshit.

That makes you an idiot.

99% of the time they are legit shoots.
If you dont believe the MB shooting was legit you're living in lala land.

99% of the time, huh? Where did you get that number from your asshole?

In any case, they need to be legit shoots 100% of the time. What is wrong with you?

No, I did NOT say that it was rigged. I did say that bias and prejudice was a part of the outcome. In my opinion, the question of bias can certainly be inferred. Why should any of us take as gospel what was given us by those doing the investigation into what actually happened? Do you trust our government? I certainly don't trust anything the government says.

So "biased and prejudiced" does not equal rigged? Yeah ... OK. The case findings were produced by many people and multiple agencies and I have a more nuanced view of our gov't than you. I believe it is made up of lots of PEOPLE, some of who are dishonest or self-serving and many who are the opposite and that sometimes our gov't gets things right.

Forum List

Back