“ mind your own damn business” Gov. Tim Walz. Yes, you Republicans that do not, are “weird”

EXACTLY. They do not mind their own business with other people's kids. As a matter of fact, Progressives believe that families cut from the cloth of , Mother - Father- sister, brother, are born of white privilege and breed the whole toxic masculinity thing.
Progressives cannot trust children learning morals from thier own families.
The left are EXTREME control freaks. Mix one part Karen with two parts control freak and one part drunk on power and you have yourself a Democrat.

For some weird reason, this thread has triggered quite a number of Magadonians here.

usmb trigger text.png

It's trying to call someone a Nazi without calling someone a Nazi, and stop fucking doing it you retard.

That person you are describing doesn't exist, it's a made up boogeyman.

Pathetic.

No. You are uninformed..

From the link below

The group found that an “increasing number of American Christians believe strongly” that the US is a Christian nation, has not oppressed minorities, and has been chosen by God to lead the world.​

These Christians have nothing to do with Nazism..

A belief that the US was founded as a Christian nation​

One of the banners spotted at the January 6 insurrection was a replica of the American flag with the caption, “Jesus is My Savior, Trump is My President.”

Erasing the line separating piety from politicsis a key characteristic of White Christian nationalism. Many want to reduce or erase the separation of church and state, say those who study the movement.

One of the most popular beliefs among White Christian nationalists is that the US was founded as a Christian nation; the Founding Fathers were all orthodox, evangelical Christians; and God has chosen the US for a special role in history.

This painting chronicles lawmakers' signing of the Constitution of the United States in 1787.

This painting chronicles lawmakers' signing of the Constitution of the United States in 1787.
MPI/Getty Images

These beliefs are growing among Christians, according to a survey last year by the Barna Group, a company that conducts surveys about faith and culture for communities of faith and nonprofits. The group found that an “increasing number of American Christians believe strongly” that the US is a Christian nation, has not oppressed minorities, and has been chosen by God to lead the world.

But the notion that the US was founded as a Christian nation is bad history and bad theology, says Philip Gorski, a sociologist at Yale University and co-author of “The Flag and the Cross: White Christian Nationalism and the Threat to American Democracy.”

We know that the senile octogenarian, convicted felon, TV celebrity who has bragged about creating the Supreme Court majority that ruled that states have the right, when pregnant women are involved, to put the government between them and their doctor.

“Minnesota’s strength comes from our values — our commitment to working together, to seeing past our differences, to lending a helping hand,” Walz said. “Donald Trump, he sees the world differently. He doesn’t know the first thing about service, because he’s too busy serving himself.”​
He said violent crime rose under Trump’s term, quipping: “And that’s not even counting the crimes he committed.” Walz also harkened back to a time when “Republicans talked about freedom,” but now they want the government inside doctors offices. Democrats, he said, have a counter-message: “Mind your own damn business.”
This race is over. There is no Republican counter message to that phrase.

M.Y.O.D.B. needs to be a bumper sticker!
If you have a justification, legally, politically or morally, as a Republican, to explain why you can’t stop sticking your nose in the private business of women, what’s it gonna be? Can you articulate it for the voters in this great joyous nation?
That’s rich, “Tampon Tim” calling someone else “weird”.

Good luck.

Democrat party is weird as Hell.. 6 months ago they wanted to hide kamala under a rock, but as soon as they realized Biden was exposed as being senile and was going to lose, they turn her into another media creation.

We know that the senile octogenarian, convicted felon, TV celebrity who has bragged about creating the Supreme Court majority that ruled that states have the right, when pregnant women are involved, to put the government between them and their doctor.

“Minnesota’s strength comes from our values — our commitment to working together, to seeing past our differences, to lending a helping hand,” Walz said. “Donald Trump, he sees the world differently. He doesn’t know the first thing about service, because he’s too busy serving himself.”​
He said violent crime rose under Trump’s term, quipping: “And that’s not even counting the crimes he committed.” Walz also harkened back to a time when “Republicans talked about freedom,” but now they want the government inside doctors offices. Democrats, he said, have a counter-message: “Mind your own damn business.”

If you have a justification, legally, politically or morally, as a Republican, to explain why you can’t stop sticking your nose in the private business of women, what’s it gonna be? Can you articulate it for the voters in this great joyous nation?

Tim Walz set up a snitch line in Minnesota.

The only time you all care about women's business is when you want to kill their unborn babies.

Demonic

And the commiecrat hive mind continues, you got your weird marching order, and here ya go, you don't think that's weird?

Walz has balanced Harris' ticket so well. At the rally announcing the pick you could Harris stand back and thoroughly enjoy watching Walz go at it.

Are you fucking high? Both are extremists bent of the destruction of the country. End all fossil fuels, let's see the bitch get AF-1 off the ground powered by the fucking energizer bunny. They both want open borders, are climate zealots, gender bending freakism, period products for boys, and the list goes on and on. Weird.

What car you can drive, what food you can eat, what your kids are taught at school beyond the three "R"'s, what type of stove you can use, how much money you can make, and I can go on.
None of that is happening, wack job. You've gone full psycho.

PS Trump is pro electric vehicle now that Elon gave him a bunch of money.

Keep your dick in your pants. Problem solved.

Walz is a perfect choice for more chaos and anarchy, lawlessness, and further degradation of "this great joyous nation".
This thread documents his recent efforts from four years ago;
Welcome to Mr Walz Neighborhood.
His form of "helping hand" was letting the rioters, looters, arsonists, and insurrectionists destroy and steal private property of fellow citizens. "lending a helping hand" to further and enhance crimes against the public and local government is not "Mind your own damn business." Especially when we the people have to pay the costs of criminal government officials not doing their duty to protect the people.

But then, we see all too often here the criminals and thugs of society posting that it's alright to riot in the streets, loot, vandalize, arson, commit assaults and murders, engage in general insurrection so long as it's just "peaceful protests" over some imagined injustice.

As for your errors on "private business of women", in the matter of pregnancy and/or abortion, it is not their "private business" alone.

The father of the child they are carrying has rights and interests also. If she gives birth and they aren't married, he is still responsible for child support, making the newborn his almost as much as hers.

If she aborts the baby, she's denied the father his right t be the father and raise they child if she doesn't want to.

The baby, future citizen though a ward of it's parents for the next 18 years, has lost it's inalienable rights to life and liberty by the mother murdering that child via abortion.

Additionally, in the broader scale, when "do good" leftist deadbeats start demanding their "fair share" they need to know it's not in my wallet. They can go out and earn their own via honest, legal, and real work.

From Tampon Tim. Anorher pervert leftist

Democrat party is weird as Hell.. 6 months ago they wanted to hide kamala under a rock, but as soon as they realized Biden was exposed as being senile and was going to lose, they turn her into another media creation.
That’s what you believed anyway, dupe. :dunno:

Maybe the “weirdness” you’re experiencing is the disjointed RW narratives leaving you discombobulated.

Just finished watching Lawrence O’donnell on MSNBC. His guest was young David Hogg.

Mr. Hogg has been an admirer of Tim Walz for a long while.

Hogg went on and on about how excited he is and he has never seen the young voters going hogwild over this ticket. He will be traveling the nation to sign up and activate every young person in this country to vote for Harris/Walz.

I haven’t been optimistic politically this past year, but man right now I am pretty damn close.

I am predicting a six-point lead for Harris/Walz within a couple of weeks after the Democratic national convention closes.

It will be a spectacle, joyous Americans taking their future away from the grumpy old fart they hate on every issue.

David Hogg said what I’ve been wanting to hear from someone in the youth movement for a long time. He said he’s going to activate young people to build a Democratic Party that will bring them the future that they are going to shape on their terms. Those terms are all good ones. In my opinion I’ve heard David Hogg speak before he usually is kind of wishy-washy on Democrats versus Republicans. He was trying to maintain a bipartisan working relationship with members of each party.

After January 6, 2021, I couldn’t understand how any young person would have anything to do or see any value in a Republican dog/catcher let alone members of Congress or President or Supreme Court Justice

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

However... I am voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech. ...

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
  • I am for continued peaceful progress in the Middle East.
  • I am voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
  • I am not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my country.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

However... I am voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech. ...
granitegrok.com

SINCE BIDEN-HARRIS TOOK OFFICE:
Groceries: +41.2%
Eating out: +53%
Baby food: +29.6%
Pet food: +22.7%
Rent: +20%
Mortgages: +7%
Electricity: +28.4%
Natural gas: +30%
Apparel: +12%
Used cars: +20.3%