🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mineapolis Cops Quit in Droves, lol

he didn't do anything wrong--especially to get fired for

It's not a matter of doing anything wrong.

It's a matter of practicality.

A guy comes to you and says, "Man< I really hate Bob in the next cubicle... I think I'm going to kill him. Hey, can I have a disability?"

No, you don't give him a disability, but you don't leave him in the cubicle where he might kill Bob tomorrow.
hahahhahahahahahahahhaah
wow!
that doesn't equate to anything in the thread

How come it's always black hoods that are so violent?
Generational poverty, poor schools, defacto segregation, etc etc
.....also--they blame the POLICE and whitey!!! = they never solve the REAL problems

The government has failed them.

A cop is far more likely to arrest a Black man than a White man even though they committed the same offense. And Blacks receive more jail time for the same offense than whites

So zero personal responsibility?
There are plenty of poor white neighborhoods, towns, blocks, etc.
Why is the crime always less there?
it isn't

It's just accepted and not thought of as a skin color issue.
what? links/proof please
....blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates--that's why they get arrested at higher rates
murder
FOUR TIMES the rate!!!!!
rape--twice the rate:

!! here-I know this goes only to 2008--but do you know why they don't put out racial stats [ FACTS ] like this anymore????!!! political correctness!!!
crime/homicide/racial stats/etc

hate crimes at TWICE the rate!!

etc etc

And violence in Black communities is directly related to the illegal drug trade. The reason the illegal drug trade in Black communities is so prevalent is because it's the only way young Black men can see to make decent money.

Poverty and crime go hand in hand, always have, a;ways will.

Generational poverty is a result of a plethora of causes. I grew up in the fucking ghetto I know what it's like. Do you?

.....also--they blame the POLICE and whitey!!! = they never solve the REAL problems

A cop is far more likely to arrest a Black man than a White man even though they committed the same offense. And Blacks receive more jail time for the same offense than whites

it isn't

what? links/proof please
....blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates--that's why they get arrested at higher rates
murder
FOUR TIMES the rate!!!!!
rape--twice the rate:

!! here-I know this goes only to 2008--but do you know why they don't put out racial stats [ FACTS ] like this anymore????!!! political correctness!!!

etc etc

And violence in Black communities is directly related to the illegal drug trade. The reason the illegal drug trade in Black communities is so prevalent is because it's the only way young Black men can see to make decent money.

Generational poverty is a result of a plethora of causes. I grew up in the fucking ghetto I know what it's like. Do you?
Then you are by your own admission living proof that you don't have to remain in the ghetto or be a criminal pos.

it isn't

what? links/proof please
murder
FOUR TIMES the rate!!!!!
rape--twice the rate:

etc etc

Then you are by your own admission living proof that you don't have to remain in the ghetto or be a criminal pos.

I got lucky.

I was orphaned at 14 and ended up in a shitty Foster home and i was gone from that place as much as possible sometimes a week at a time. I slung weed to make some money because at 14 I couldn't get a job. When I was 16 I met a man who owned a restaurant and he gave me a job and 2 free meals a day. He looked out for me and treated me like a member of his family he even let me crash in a spare room over the restaurant. He saved my life. Because of him I was able to get off the streets save enough money to petition to be emancipated at 17.

Not every kid is so lucky.

it isn't

what? links/proof please
murder
FOUR TIMES the rate!!!!!
rape--twice the rate:

etc etc

.....I grew up white and poor in a black hood.......we would never think of committing a crime ......
....so---you have to go deeper--and ask why are they in generational poverty?...lots of poor people do not commit crimes......

..IMO, it's '''kids'' having kids before they are financially and mentally ready to have kids--and the cycle goes on---poor = poor parental culture--then their kids keep the cycle going

it isn't

what? links/proof please
murder
FOUR TIMES the rate!!!!!
rape--twice the rate:

etc etc

.....I grew up white and poor in a black hood.......we would never think of committing a crime ......
....so---you have to go deeper--and ask why are they in generational poverty?...lots of poor people do not commit crimes......

..IMO, it's '''kids'' having kids before they are financially and mentally ready to have kids--and the cycle goes on---poor = poor parental culture--then their kids keep the cycle going

Kids having kids is due to the Welfare State.

Teenage girl wants to leave her parents home and be "independent", she gets knocked up and she qualifies for a welfare grant, food stamps, medicaid. Moves out into an apartment in the Projects. Signs on for her Obama phone.

Lives in a project building with a couple dozen other young ladies just like her.

Kids having kids is due to the Welfare State.

Teenage girl wants to leave her parents home and be "independent", she gets knocked up and she qualifies for a welfare grant, food stamps, medicaid. Moves out into an apartment in the Projects. Signs on for her Obama phone.

Lives in a project building with a couple dozen other young ladies just like her.
Contraceptives in the water supply.

Forum List

Back