🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mineapolis Cops Quit in Droves, lol

How about the cops?

Republican Orange County Deputies testified in court that they were never told it was illegal to lie on reports. How perfect do you have to be to know it is illegal to lie? Help me out Scooter.

Five cops from two different departments were caught lying. I guess they didn’t know either.

The Chiefs of police of New York and San Francisco have admitted that Testilying is a real problem. But what would the cops know about it?

The problem is you sound insane. You are out there like the Flat Earth idiots demanding that the others either convince you to your satisfaction that the world is round, or admit it is flat.

Only with you the cause celeb is police corruption. So you have more links you will ignore. And instead will vanish until the next thread and then rush in with the same old thing. I must think I am perfect. You are a drive by debater. You throw a firebomb and when proven wrong again drive off declaring victory.

He's a seagull. He flies in, makes lots of noise, shits everywhere, and leaves.

WRONG--I've been over this before----the cities/BLACKS are STUPID and pay out--when the cops are PROVEN--PROVEN to have done nothing wrong:

I think this is where you are a little confused. I'll give you an example you can understand.

OJ Got acquitted in the Criminal Trial, mostly because of POLICE MISCONDUCT.
He lost the CIVIL TRIAL, because the standard of proof was considerably lower.

Same thing with these trials. You might be able to acquit the cops on criminal conduct, but when it comes to civil liability, the cities know they are screwed if it gets to a jury happy to make these sad people less sad.

So yes, there are areas where reform should be agreed on. I doubt you’d find many who disagree. The problem is your side is not presenting it as such. You have segments who are demonizing the cops as awhole, saying dumb shit like Joe did previously (thry want to abuse people of color), and you aren’t putting clowns like that in their place. Many of Your politicians echo it And give that voice the mic. So naturally, people polarize and oppose you.

It’s all counter productive. The fact is if your fellow democrat politicians acted like grown ups and actually dealt with the issues (it is occurring in your democrat controlled cities), we wouldn’t be having this breakdown we now see.

Actually, this is where you are confused. I'm seeing a lot of that today.

The thing was, the Democratic Politicians have pushed the reforms... when Obama was in office, his DOJ was all over working with cities on Consent Decrees and reforms, efforts Trump and Sessions and Barr dropped the minute they got in.

And, yes, a lot of cops just like abusing people of color. We need to weed those people out.

Joe, he isn't confused. He is lying.

WRONG--I've been over this before----the cities/BLACKS are STUPID and pay out--when the cops are PROVEN--PROVEN to have done nothing wrong:

I think this is where you are a little confused. I'll give you an example you can understand.

Same thing with these trials. You might be able to acquit the cops on criminal conduct, but when it comes to civil liability, the cities know they are screwed if it gets to a jury happy to make these sad people less sad.

So yes, there are areas where reform should be agreed on. I doubt you’d find many who disagree. The problem is your side is not presenting it as such. You have segments who are demonizing the cops as awhole, saying dumb shit like Joe did previously (thry want to abuse people of color), and you aren’t putting clowns like that in their place. Many of Your politicians echo it And give that voice the mic. So naturally, people polarize and oppose you.

It’s all counter productive. The fact is if your fellow democrat politicians acted like grown ups and actually dealt with the issues (it is occurring in your democrat controlled cities), we wouldn’t be having this breakdown we now see.

The thing was, the Democratic Politicians have pushed the reforms... when Obama was in office, his DOJ was all over working with cities on Consent Decrees and reforms, efforts Trump and Sessions and Barr dropped the minute they got in.

And, yes, a lot of cops just like abusing people of color. We need to weed those people out.

OJ wasn't acquitted because of police misconduct at all. He was acquitted because of ALLEGED police misconduct that was never proven and no one was ever formally charged civilly or criminally over, but which the jury believed was reasonable doubt.

He was acquitted because he had a superb defense team, the prosecution bungled the case, and their star witness just wasn't credible.

The idiots in the Twin Cities just reelected Omar who calls for dismantling the MPD. They can live with the consequences of their decisions. Those of us in the exurbs outside the metro wish nothing to do with the Urban idiots.
Our Sheriff has vowed to never send assistance to the city again.

They question is...did they actually vote for her?

Yes, I think they did.

Libs tend to be a brainwashed group.

Over in Portland, they reelected certified Imbecile Ted Wheeler as mayor.

Yes, its ture.

Next, the law-abiding residents will flee. Then the hood rats will have no one to eat except each other.
I would like to know who is behind the BLM or murderers. Is it a George Soros thing or BLM gangs? It would be interesting if the National Guard would go in and STAY there for months and start arresting and sending these people to jail. Once the crimes are down, help people clean up the areas and plant trees and bushes like you would want to live there.

Stop in the name of George Floys crap. Floyd was breaking the law and the police who killed them are going to jail for the rest of their lives. Let it go.

we've been over this also--you fk up AGAIN!!!!
the majority of the murders are not even solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's kind of on the cops, isn't it? So you think Cops should get all these immunities, and they can't even do their jobs particularly well?

We suck at our jobs and we kill your children in the streets, but BACK THE BLUE, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

OJ wasn't acquitted because of police misconduct at all. He was acquitted because of ALLEGED police misconduct that was never proven and no one was ever formally charged civilly or criminally over, but which the jury believed was reasonable doubt.

Well, it wasn't "alledged", they hung their whole case on Mark Fuhrman, a guy who once tried to get a disability from the LAPD because he hated black people so much he wanted to kill them. But for some reason, he WASN'T FIRED ON THE SPOT. Nope, they denied his disability and moved him to Brentwood! No way he's going to encounter any black people up there... OH SHIT!!!!

Well, it's not like hundreds of hours of tapes of him going on racist rants were going to pop up or anyone is going to talk about his collection of Nazi memorabilia! OH SHIT!!!!

no, it was mostly a BLACK jury that was racist and stupid that got him off

Nope, it was a corrupt and racist LAPD that they didn't believe.

Here's the real cost of bad and racist cops. They get to a point where no one believes anything they say. The OJ Trial should have been a huge wakeup call, but here we are, 25 years later after OJ and Rodney King, and we are STILL talking about the same shit.

I would like to know who is behind the BLM or murderers. Is it a George Soros thing or BLM gangs? It would be interesting if the National Guard would go in and STAY there for months and start arresting and sending these people to jail. Once the crimes are down, help people clean up the areas and plant trees and bushes like you would want to live there.

Most of the Demonstration have been peaceful. Surprisingly, the number of cops killed in Line of Duty hasn't gone up because of the riots. (It has gone up do to TRUMP PLAGUE, though. A cop is three times more likely to die from Covid than being shot by a criminal this year.

Stop in the name of George Floys crap. Floyd was breaking the law and the police who killed them are going to jail for the rest of their lives. Let it go.

The problem was, they were cops to start with. That's the problem in ALL these cases. You have an officer with a long history of bad behavior, who overreacts to a situation, and something bad happens.

And we are left to wonder... why did this guy still have a job?

Well, it wasn't "alledged", they hung their whole case on Mark Fuhrman, a guy who once tried to get a disability from the LAPD because he hated black people so much he wanted to kill them. But for some reason, he WASN'T FIRED ON THE SPOT. Nope, they denied his disability and moved him to Brentwood! No way he's going to encounter any black people up there... OH SHIT!!!!

Well, it's not like hundreds of hours of tapes of him going on racist rants were going to pop up or anyone is going to talk about his collection of Nazi memorabilia! OH SHIT!!!!

no, it was mostly a BLACK jury that was racist and stupid that got him off

Nope, it was a corrupt and racist LAPD that they didn't believe.

Here's the real cost of bad and racist cops. They get to a point where no one believes anything they say. The OJ Trial should have been a huge wakeup call, but here we are, 25 years later after OJ and Rodney King, and we are STILL talking about the same shit.

Just because someone is supposed to have hated black people isn't "misconduct" at all.

"Misconduct" is the actual beating of people who didn't have it coming, shaking down businesses for protection money, stealing drugs from the evidence lockers or suspects, etc. Just having disdain for the public , or a portion of the public, isn't misconduct at all unless it leads to actual actions. The police may have to respond to you, but they don't have to like you.

Just because someone is supposed to have hated black people isn't "misconduct" at all.

"Misconduct" is the actual beating of people who didn't have it coming, shaking down businesses for protection money, stealing drugs from the evidence lockers or suspects, etc. Just having disdain for the public , or a portion of the public, isn't misconduct at all unless it leads to actual actions. The police may have to respond to you, but they don't have to like you.

The misconduct was "not firing him on the spot." The fact that he was the one who MIRACULOUSLY found the bloody glove that turned out didn't fit OJ, was pretty much all the evidence of misconduct the jury needed.

The only difference between OJ and the millions of young black men who are prosecuted by the Prison-Industrial Complex is he could afford good lawyers to point out the misconduct.

The misconduct was "not firing him on the spot." The fact that he was the one who MIRACULOUSLY found the bloody glove that turned out didn't fit OJ, was pretty much all the evidence of misconduct the jury needed.

The only difference between OJ and the millions of young black men who are prosecuted by the Prison-Industrial Complex is he could afford good lawyers to point out the misconduct.
he didn't do anything wrong--especially to get fired for

He was acquitted because he had a superb defense team, the prosecution bungled the case, and their star witness just wasn't credible.
--no, it was mostly because they had a mostly black jury that ''hates whitey'''
have you ever researched the case? I have--a lot ..read 4 books on it
..the evidence was overwhelming--without the gloves or Fuhrman

he didn't do anything wrong--especially to get fired for

It's not a matter of doing anything wrong.

It's a matter of practicality.

A guy comes to you and says, "Man< I really hate Bob in the next cubicle... I think I'm going to kill him. Hey, can I have a disability?"

No, you don't give him a disability, but you don't leave him in the cubicle where he might kill Bob tomorrow.

Forum List

Back