Minimum Wage $14.88

Since $15 per hour seems unreasonable for the (R) party,
I wonder if they would accept a minimum wage of $14.88 per hour.

Seems to fit the RWI agenda.
How about no drugs, no fucking before marriage and get at least a college degree?

Sure, $14.88 sounds good. As long as you don't mind a $16.00 happy meal and $7.50/gallon gas.
Which one of your elite corporate masters told you this was the case?

No kidding, so you're stupid enough to think corporations would just absorb the added cost....good one.
I absolutely LOVE it when the stupid people call out others.
Your cue to call me stupid, but it's the only way you have a chance to understand.

The Waltons are Multi Billionaires, and there are Many Walton Heirs, making their Net Worth well into the TRILLIONS. So, I believe the 'stupid people' that work at WalMart deserve a bit more of that TRILLION dollars by the Waltons paying them a living wage.

Walton Family showing that Trickle Down Economics is NOT part of the Walton Capitalist Adventure.

The Waltons are Multi Billionaires, and there are Many Walton Heirs, making their Net Worth well into the TRILLIONS.

Show your math.
Show you math?
Show you're math?
Show your math?

Now, could could research my correct figures, but your ASS is too fucking lazy to do it.

You got me. Congrats.
I'm Sorry
Start Googling dude.

I fixed my error, now fix your error. LOL!
What, oh, I fixed it.

No you didn't.

The Waltons are Multi Billionaires, and there are Many Walton Heirs, making their Net Worth well into the TRILLIONS.

Sure, $14.88 sounds good. As long as you don't mind a $16.00 happy meal and $7.50/gallon gas.
Which one of your elite corporate masters told you this was the case?

No kidding, so you're stupid enough to think corporations would just absorb the added cost....good one.
I absolutely LOVE it when the stupid people call out others.
Your cue to call me stupid, but it's the only way you have a chance to understand.

The Waltons are Multi Billionaires, and there are Many Walton Heirs, making their Net Worth well into the TRILLIONS. So, I believe the 'stupid people' that work at WalMart deserve a bit more of that TRILLION dollars by the Waltons paying them a living wage.

Walton Family showing that Trickle Down Economics is NOT part of the Walton Capitalist Adventure.

Show your math.
Show you math?
Show you're math?
Show your math?

Now, could could research my correct figures, but your ASS is too fucking lazy to do it.

You got me. Congrats.
I'm Sorry
Start Googling dude.

I fixed my error, now fix your error. LOL!
What, oh, I fixed it.

No you didn't.

LOL tod. The Waltons have soooooo much offshore money.
Do I have proof, how would I confirm or you deny. We can't.
Because it happens, we know it happens, and the Waltons do it.

They are clearly worth over a TRILLION $'s
Regardless of what Forbes or others can document.

Aren't you happy for the Walton's and their Trillion $'s?

I've been a "Business Owner" on 3 different occasions.
Granted, all 2nd jobs, because I work my ASS off.

1) Just got older (50+) and didn't feel like doing all the physical labor this particular job required, alongside my full-time job, which I started at 22.

2) Did RE, alongside this same original full-time job. Did fine, I just felt I couldn't be a full time employee in this part time business.

3) Still doing this 3rd 'business owner' job as we speak.

So, in conclusion, I've had a full time job for 36 years, and part-time business owner jobs over this same 36 year period.
I admire your work history, So I apologize for calling you a gubmint worker. But after all that, how can you not understand what $15 an hour minimum wage will do to small businesses?

1) Just got older (50+) and didn't feel like doing all the physical labor this particular job required, alongside my full-time job, which I started at 22.

2) Did RE, alongside this same original full-time job. Did fine, I just felt I couldn't be a full time employee in this part time business.

So, in conclusion, I've had a full time job for 36 years, and part-time business owner jobs over this same 36 year period.
I admire your work history, So I apologize for calling you a gubmint worker. But after all that, how can you not understand what $15 an hour minimum wage will do to small businesses?

Not destroying this Ice Cream Shop.

Get a better 'business plan' and you can make your business successful while paying $15 hour.

Or is this guy, 'business owner' lying?

He just started doing this and she's asking about turnover?

Which he clearly said 'turnover was reduced' saving him money on other costs......like retraining.

Did you miss that part?

Which he clearly said 'turnover was reduced' saving him money on other costs......like retraining.

Did you miss that part?

Unlike you I watched the entire segment without emotion; he said he just started and she led him to make the impression he started a long time ago.
Just shut up and watch it again.

Since $15 per hour seems unreasonable for the (R) party,
I wonder if they would accept a minimum wage of $14.88 per hour.

Seems to fit the RWI agenda.

The cost of labor is not that significant of a part of the cost of anything.
Just watch the checkout line at McDonalds, and you see at least 100 customers per hour, per check out employee.
With each customer spending about $15 average, that $1500 per hour.
Since there is also usually another in the back making food, make that $750 each per hour produce.
So then their current wages are only about 1% of what they are producing for the company.
Doubling it would only increase the cost of labor overhead to 2%.

The cost of labor is not that significant of a part of the cost of anything.

Really?

As a percentage of GDP, how much is labor in the US?

Just watch the checkout line at McDonalds, and you see at least 100 customers per hour, per check out employee.

Really? 36 seconds per order?

Since there is also usually another in the back making food, make that $750 each per hour produce. So then their current wages are only about 1% of what they are producing for the company.

Two workers "produce" 100% of revenue?
Are they growing all the food behind the store?

Of course there is other overhead, like the main one likely is rent.
The point is that the main overhead is not labor.
And if labor is only a minor part of the overhead, then even doubling the cost of labor is not an extreme increase in the overhead costs.
If labor is 5% for example, then doubling the cost of labor only increases the overhead by another 5%.
So if the prices went up 5% to cover the higher wages, it would be no big deal and everyone would be happy to pay it.

My local pizza shop pays their employees $15.00/hours and he lives a very simple life.
He simply loves the food business.

Did you miss that part?

Unlike you I watched the entire segment without emotion; he said he just started and she led him to make the impression he started a long time ago.

Did I deny that this just started? NO.
What about your comment on turnover?
Add your local pizza guy seems to be surviving just fine.

Did you miss that part?

You fail to see that the reporter manipulated the message.

I paid High School Athletes $15 per hour, 20 years ago.

Why, because it was hard work and I made $8,000 profit rather than the $8,200 I could have made by paying them only $10 per hour for the 40 total hours of work.

Well worth it. Those $200 extra I paid.

Why, because it was hard work and I made $8,000 profit rather than the $8,200 I could have made by paying them only $10 per hour for the 40 total hours of work.

Too many small business owners want to own at least one mansion, 4 SUVs and go to Europe 4 times a year.
They take out tremendous mortgages and think paying people less will make up the difference.

Did you miss that part?

Well then, get back to me when this employer goes BACK to paying a minimum wage.
And also when your local pizza shop goes out of business.

Did you miss that part?

Well then, get back to me when this employer goes BACK to paying a minimum wage.
And also when your local pizza shop goes out of business.

The guy's been here for 20 years and going strong.
I always frequent places that treat their employees with dignity.

The greedy ones come and go.

Too many small business owners want to own at least one mansion, 4 SUVs and go to Europe 4 times a year.
They take out tremendous mortgages and think paying people less will make up the difference.
Now you are taking the other side.
Which is it dude?

Now you are taking the other side.
Which is it dude?
You have not been reading my posts because of my comment about the reporter.

Forum List

Back