Minimum Wage $14.88

Since $15 per hour seems unreasonable for the (R) party,
I wonder if they would accept a minimum wage of $14.88 per hour.

Seems to fit the RWI agenda.
Spoken like a true non-business owner gubmint check recipient.
I've been a "Business Owner" on 3 different occasions.
Granted, all 2nd jobs, because I work my ASS off.

1) Just got older (50+) and didn't feel like doing all the physical labor this particular job required, alongside my full-time job, which I started at 22.

2) Did RE, alongside this same original full-time job. Did fine, I just felt I couldn't be a full time employee in this part time business.

3) Still doing this 3rd 'business owner' job as we speak.

So, in conclusion, I've had a full time job for 36 years, and part-time business owner jobs over this same 36 year period.
So why if you are a business owner, dont you pay your "workers" 20 dollars or more an hour? Seems that you dont care at all for your workers.

I’ve had a part time business since 1998. I didn’t pay my workers $20 an hour because I don’t have any. It’s just me.
So you are selfishly keeping all your money, you greedy jerk! They should tax you at 90%!

1) Just got older (50+) and didn't feel like doing all the physical labor this particular job required, alongside my full-time job, which I started at 22.

2) Did RE, alongside this same original full-time job. Did fine, I just felt I couldn't be a full time employee in this part time business.

So, in conclusion, I've had a full time job for 36 years, and part-time business owner jobs over this same 36 year period.
So why if you are a business owner, dont you pay your "workers" 20 dollars or more an hour? Seems that you dont care at all for your workers.

I’ve had a part time business since 1998. I didn’t pay my workers $20 an hour because I don’t have any. It’s just me.
So you are selfishly keeping all your money, you greedy jerk! They should tax you at 90%!
. . . and the government should force her to hire some workers!

What a greedy capitalist!

She should give some young folks some experience and opportunity, pay them $20 an hour cleaning up the place, taking out the garbage, and learning her trade so they can open up a competing business!

I always laugh at these poor ass liberal "business" owners on here

Speaking of 1488, say hi to your governor for me!

He's the one on the right...

190202113118-tease-ralph-northam-yearbook-photo-handout-super-169.jpg

Lots of unskilled labor pays 15 an hour.
I walked into a Burger King and placed an order as i was the only one there. 15 minutes later i approached the counter and the person who took my order, just ignored me. Finally the manager came up and asked if i needed anything, which i said, i would like my order that i placed and paid for 15 minutes ago. The original order taker looked at me and thought someone else had taken care of me. And i am supposed to pay these worthless fucks 15 dollars an hour. No fucking way....They might be worth 15 cents...

Lots of unskilled labor pays 15 an hour.
I walked into a Burger King and placed an order as i was the only one there. 15 minutes later i approached the counter and the person who took my order, just ignored me. Finally the manager came up and asked if i needed anything, which i said, i would like my order that i placed and paid for 15 minutes ago. The original order taker looked at me and thought someone else had taken care of me. And i am supposed to pay these worthless fucks 15 dollars an hour. No fucking way....They might be worth 15 cents...
What do you expect for a lousy 15 bucks an hour?

Someone finally caught on.

But let’s quit pretending that Democrats are more racist than Republicans.

Well... The numbers won't be exact... But ... Prices will increase. You do agree with that right?
No. They've lied to us for decades. The pie is big enough for a decent minimum wage.

It's corporate greed why it's not way higher.

They pay politicians to spew those talking points and you're repeating them. Doing their dirty work.
Between 40 and 50 percent of the economy is small business.

That percentage is even greater in predominantly black communities.

Do you even have a clue what affect a minimum wage has on small business and on job growth opportunity in those communities?

Have you ever even taken an economics class? :dunno:

Do you even care about black communities and employment opportunities. . . or do you just want them sucking on the government tit and turning to gangs and crime. . . is that it?

:dunno:
Shit is going to hit the fan. . .

. . . all you dumb ass leftists that WANT government intervention, because you just don't know shit about economics, and you don't remember history. Not in the USSR, and not here.

IT IS SO GD PATHETIC.

Remembering Nixon's wage and price controls​

The party that doesn’t know SHIT about economics is the Republican Party which has now crashed the economy 3 times in the last 40 years - 7 years after the Republican President, who refused to raise the minimum wage citing small business unemployment as their excuse.

Both Clinton and Obama raised the minimum wage and both times JOBS WERE CREATED, not lost.

Countries with a $15 minimum wage have better and more stable economies. Their middle classes are growing, not shrinking.

Everything Teoublicans claim about economics has been a lie and has destroyed the American working class.

Shut your stupid mouth and go sit in the corner. Your party has blown it. Socially, economically, and politically.

Get a real economic plan that includes ALL Americans or get out of the way.

Well... The numbers won't be exact... But ... Prices will increase. You do agree with that right?
No. They've lied to us for decades. The pie is big enough for a decent minimum wage.

They pay politicians to spew those talking points and you're repeating them. Doing their dirty work.

Do you even have a clue what affect a minimum wage has on small business and on job growth opportunity in those communities?

Do you even care about black communities and employment opportunities. . . or do you just want them sucking on the government tit and turning to gangs and crime. . . is that it?

. . . all you dumb ass leftists that WANT government intervention, because you just don't know shit about economics, and you don't remember history. Not in the USSR, and not here.

IT IS SO GD PATHETIC.

The party that doesn’t know SHIT about economics is the Republican Party which has now crashed the economy 3 times in the last 40 years - 7 years after the Republican President, who refused to raise the minimum wage citing small business unemployment as their excuse.

Both Clinton and Obama raised the minimum wage and both times JOBS WERE CREATED, not lost.

Countries with a $15 minimum wage have better and more stable economies. Their middle classes are growing, not shrinking.

Everything Teoublicans claim about economics has been a lie and has destroyed the American working class.

Shut your stupid mouth and go sit in the corner. Your party has blown it. Socially, economically, and politically.

The various parties have very little to do with the economic performance of the nation.

It is the actions of the Federal Reserve that matter the most, followed by the Treasury.

Both parties generally do whatever the oligarchs running the banks and the global corporations tell them to do.

You live in a partisan fantasy world.

I always laugh at these poor ass liberal "business" owners on here
Why is that?

Speaking of 1488, say hi to your governor for me!

He's the one on the right...

190202113118-tease-ralph-northam-yearbook-photo-handout-super-169.jpg
So Marvin knows what 1488 stands for.
so why is northam “my governor” ?

IT IS SO GD PATHETIC.

Well, Einstein, please give us a list of "all" the countries that have a minimum wage of $15/hour.

Right wingers prefer to hate on the Poor for simply being poor.

From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.

IT IS SO GD PATHETIC.

Well, Einstein, please give us a list of "all" the countries that have a minimum wage of $15/hour.
Denmark and maybe Australia.

IT IS SO GD PATHETIC.

Denmark:
  • Family of four estimated monthly costs are 4,112.26$ (24,997.97kr) without rent.
  • A single person estimated monthly costs are 1,142.95$ (6,947.85kr) without rent.
  • Cost of living in Denmark is, on average, 29.32% higher than in United States.
  • Rent in Denmark is, on average, 14.81% lower than in United States.
Australia
  • Family of four estimated monthly costs are 3,664.23$ (4,723.78A$) without rent.
  • A single person estimated monthly costs are 1,026.66$ (1,323.53A$) without rent.
  • Cost of living in Australia is, on average, 17.93% higher than in United States.
  • Rent in Australia is, on average, 6.82% lower than in United States.

IT IS SO GD PATHETIC.

Very good, those are the only two. Denmark is actually a bit higher, but then again they're paying 35% in taxes.

Forum List

Back