Minnesota Town Votes to Permit "White People Only" Folk Church

Apparently the left gets bent out of shape when someone of the wrong color exercises their freedom of association.

"On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minnesota, voted anonymously 3-1 to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of White, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall:

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group...

According to its website, “Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them.”

“Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people,” states the AFA.
“We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors,” says the AFA. “We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged...”

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock..."

Liberals Blow A Gasket After Minnesota Town Votes to Permit White-People-Only Folk 'Church' | Christians for Truth
Racism is bad, okay?
It is..but freedom of religion is, and should be, sacrosanct. They have the right to their beliefs and and the right to worship peacefully. We faced this same dilemma in Coeur d'Alene ID. with the Aryan Nations and Butler. Eventually the good guys prevailed...but the community never went after them because of their religion.
Freedom of religion also includes freedom from religion, and not discriminating against them for their religion means they can't use their religion to discriminate against me.

Freedom is a two way street.

FREEDUMB is notm

But denying you from attending their white church would be discrimination against you.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Apparently the left gets bent out of shape when someone of the wrong color exercises their freedom of association.

"On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minnesota, voted anonymously 3-1 to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of White, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall:

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group...

According to its website, “Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them.”

“Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people,” states the AFA.
“We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors,” says the AFA. “We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged...”

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock..."

Liberals Blow A Gasket After Minnesota Town Votes to Permit White-People-Only Folk 'Church' | Christians for Truth
Racism is bad, okay?
It is..but freedom of religion is, and should be, sacrosanct. They have the right to their beliefs and and the right to worship peacefully. We faced this same dilemma in Coeur d'Alene ID. with the Aryan Nations and Butler. Eventually the good guys prevailed...but the community never went after them because of their religion.
Freedom of religion also includes freedom from religion, and not discriminating against them for their religion means they can't use their religion to discriminate against me.

FREEDUMB is notm
Sure...and unless you go into their space and provoke them..that's not going to happen, now is it?

I gotta ask though...in what way would you foresee these people discriminating against you? Are you saying that a church should be impelled to admit all races and genders..even if their doctrine is against it? Because that's just a bit of a slippery slope there. We have kooky religions everywhere in this country....do you see yourself as discriminated against by them?

I read your stuff a lot..sometimes I think you miss the nuances..this is one of those times. Do you honestly think that there is a single person in this country who is free from religion? It is a cultural archetype. We imbibe it with our young minds..and it permeates everything.

wonderful

So there weren't many BLACK Germans in AD 400??? Whodathunkit!!!?? lmao

Nutters of course but dilligaf!!!

Greg

Antagonizing others isn't going to solve the problem. And beside, the majority of the BLM group are White. And that these Whites are antagonizing other Whites to separate themselves from other race of people that had nothing to do with the problem. And remember that Minnesota is a Democrat controlled state.

As an atheist---I like the ideal of a THOR and ODEN church................
Would love to see stain glass windows of thor....

Racism is bad, okay?

FREEDUMB is notm
How would not allowing you to go into their church of THOR discriminate against you? Are you a secret believer in THOR? Are you gay?

I wonder if this church is largely pro-Trump.
For the sake of your credibility and so we know we can take you seriously, link us to your post where you denounced the racist Berkeley Boogers who got their wish for segregation...We'll be standing by waiting patiently.
(I'd pretend you didn't see this)

(And I'd pretend you didn't see this)

“While the … center is dedicated to the retention and academic/professional matriculation of Black identified students, anyone can use it,” said Simons
Fuck, that changes everything...so they begged for segregation and ended up with segregation-lite...so we should only consider it racist-lite. Good find.

Didn't Jesus say: "Don't let Black people into my Lily White Church!!"

There were very few black Christians that I know of, during Jesus' time. I'm sure the Romans had some but most of them were slaves, or pressed into military service.
But shortly after the Ascension, the Gospel was spread rapidly to Africa and India. In regards to this thread, however, these people are not followers of Jesus, so it's a moot point.

It did spread fast, but I rather doubt that Christianity spread to the Sub-Saharan jungles of Africa. That seemed to be a place where nobody but the Islamic slave traders would set foot, until the 19th century arrived. The environment was just too hostile.
It got to Ethiopia quickly. Acts 8. Basically anywhere that had Jews heard the news right away. Sub-Saharan Africa, maybe not as fast.

Racism is bad, okay?

FREEDUMB is notm
Actually, it doesn't. There is no law that requires them to let you in at all.

Halle-Berry-side-looks-1.jpg

May i open a chapter of the Ancient Order of Hibernians, and hold meetings in an empty meeting room in City Hall?

i dont think jesus had a church....
I tell you, Peter, upon this rock I will build my church.
at the time he was alive?....
He was alive and the Church was not built.

The best way any community can handle a situation such as this, is to encourage other churches who allow anyone to enter their sanctuary and become a member. You really cannot legislate values and opinions. What you can do is demonstrate that there is a better way that is far more productive and biblically sound.

i dont think jesus had a church....
I tell you, Peter, upon this rock I will build my church.
at the time he was alive?....
He was alive and the Church was not built.
i dont think he meant a physical church.....

Evidently this church is not a church of God and is not a Christian church...

Forum List

Back