🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson's son passes away

I don't think it qualifies as 'passing away.' That's so peaceful.

The incident occurred in Patterson's apartment, where the boy had recently moved with his mother. Patterson called 911 on Wednesday evening to report a choking at the Platinum Valley apartment, but Lt. Blaine Larsen of the Sioux Falls Police Department said it became clear at the hospital that the boy's injuries were not accidental.

Sioux Falls police said the incident was initially reported as a medical emergency.

"As officers and first responders got there, they found child was unresponsive and he was taken to the hospital," police spokesman Sam Clemens told USA TODAY Sports. "So they ended up calling police about that or letting them know. We had detectives talk to quite a few people to try to figure out what happened. What they ended up finding was that when the injuries happened there was one person with that child, and that person was Joseph Patterson."

"The injuries they found were head injuries," Clemens said. "It was obvious to medical staff that abuse had taken place and that those injuries weren't accidental."

Clemens said police believe the child's mother was "gone for a short time, and that's when we believe the injury occurred."

Adrian Peterson's son, 2, dies; man charged with abuse

Joseph Patterson, accused of beating NFL star Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son to death, has history of violence - NY Daily News

Stupid, stupid woman.

/sigh

The victim in that case said in a request for a protection order that Patterson had spanked her 3-year-old so hard for misbehaving in church that he needed ice for welts on his buttocks, according to the Argus Leader. When the woman got angry with him for it, Patterson allegedly made the children go to their rooms, then pulled the shades, grabbed the woman by the throat and waved his fist in her face.

“He has (threatened) to kill me multiple times,” she wrote, according to the Argus Leader.

I would never, ever. Never-ever, ever trust a man who has any kind of charges for violence against him. There is no explanation he can dredge up. The only thing I can think is these women think so badly of women that they believe there are women who 'have it coming' based on their behaviors.

I KNOW there are women who know how to push every button available, and create a few more while she's at it. The men unfortunate enough to encounter such women should head for the freakin hills - not stick around and try to gain the upper hand with brute strength.

Disgusting story. I hope the man spends the rest of his life in prison.

On the flip side, there are those unfairly charged with abuse. I had a friend who grabbed his baby's arm as he was falling off the couch. It dislocated, and he was charged with child abuse.

Patterson, who was buffed enough to have just gotten out of prison didn't shake that baby, he beat him with a metal pipe. The mother wasn't home she left her child in the company of someone known to be violent. She was probably street walking the night's dinner money for the boyfriend.

This whole thing is a disgusting snapshot of a culture so utterly without any redeeming qualities it should be buried and left for the maggots to rot.

The first time Peterson saw his son was on the kid's deathbed. No wonder Adrian Peterson is unconcerned. He has two other sons by different women and a daughter. He doesn't see any of them. Sure he can play football. This child's death has nothing to do with him. He isn't going to feel the loss of a child he had never seen and had no intention of ever seeing.

Peterson should have been tossed from sports after the first abandoned child.

Patterson, who was buffed enough to have just gotten out of prison didn't shake that baby, he beat him with a metal pipe. The mother wasn't home she left her child in the company of someone known to be violent. She was probably street walking the night's dinner money for the boyfriend.

This whole thing is a disgusting snapshot of a culture so utterly without any redeeming qualities it should be buried and left for the maggots to rot.

The first time Peterson saw his son was on the kid's deathbed. No wonder Adrian Peterson is unconcerned. He has two other sons by different women and a daughter. He doesn't see any of them. Sure he can play football. This child's death has nothing to do with him. He isn't going to feel the loss of a child he had never seen and had no intention of ever seeing.

Has anybody ever told you how disgusting of a human being you are?

Has anybody ever told you how disgusting of a human being you are?

Phfft. We all have. S/h/it just feeds on it like some sort of psychic vampire. So now we all ignore s/h/it.

Amazing how the article chooses to report that he's still going to play on Sunday. I can't believe fans would care about that right now.

Mr. Patterson, try not to drop the soap. Good luck AP

Its not about the fans..its about Ap getting out there. It will be an escape for him.

Forum List

Back