🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson's son passes away

Amazing how the article chooses to report that he's still going to play on Sunday. I can't believe fans would care about that right now.

Mr. Patterson, try not to drop the soap. Good luck AP

Its not about the fans..its about Ap getting out there. It will be an escape for him.

Escape from what? He never saw this child until the media pressure forced him to the dying child's bedside. The kid was just another bastard like the other THREE he fucked out and doesn't see.

What struck me the most when I saw this story was how Peterson obviously had no part in the boys life.
In both the interview and seeing him smile around fellow players - he was not in the least broken up. This was his blood.
I don't get it. What a jackass self-centered prick he must be.
Secondly, the "mother"...she should be in jail for child endangerment.
This child never had a chance. There was no one looking out for him. A father who could care less, and a mother who obviously didn't either.

Amazing how the article chooses to report that he's still going to play on Sunday. I can't believe fans would care about that right now.

Mr. Patterson, try not to drop the soap. Good luck AP

Its not about the fans..its about Ap getting out there. It will be an escape for him.

Escape from what? He never saw this child until the media pressure forced him to the dying child's bedside. The kid was just another bastard like the other THREE he fucked out and doesn't see.

Still a kid....regardless oh how or why..show some respect you troll.

Respect would be for the fans to get him thrown out.

Liberals really don't care what they admire. Michael Vick tortured animals. Aaron Hernandez is a killer. This guy pops out babies and lets the "girlfriend's" new fuck buddy beat his son to death. Then grins for the camera. He's ready to play!

Liberals are debauching the nation.

Respect would be for the fans to get him thrown out.

Liberals really don't care what they admire. Michael Vick tortured animals. Aaron Hernandez is a killer. This guy pops out babies and lets the "girlfriend's" new fuck buddy beat his son to death. Then grins for the camera. He's ready to play!

Liberals are debauching the nation.

What? Shut up.

Anyone should care about this about as much as those scumbag illegal invaders from Africa whose boat sank off of Italy. Who gives a shit about shit? There is a nuclear plant melting down in Japan that threatens life on Earth. Much more important issue than fucks' fucktarded offspring.

Last edited:
Patterson, who was buffed enough to have just gotten out of prison didn't shake that baby, he beat him with a metal pipe. The mother wasn't home she left her child in the company of someone known to be violent. She was probably street walking the night's dinner money for the boyfriend.

This whole thing is a disgusting snapshot of a culture so utterly without any redeeming qualities it should be buried and left for the maggots to rot.

The first time Peterson saw his son was on the kid's deathbed. No wonder Adrian Peterson is unconcerned. He has two other sons by different women and a daughter. He doesn't see any of them. Sure he can play football. This child's death has nothing to do with him. He isn't going to feel the loss of a child he had never seen and had no intention of ever seeing.

Peterson should have been tossed from sports after the first abandoned child.

I doubt very seriously that you know Adrian personally enough to speak for him.

Anyone should care about this about as much as those scumbag illegal invaders from Africa whose boat sank off of Italy. Who gives a shit about shit? There is a nuclear plant melting down in Japan that threatens life on Earth. Much more important issue than fucks' fucktarded offspring.

Same 'tude if it were your child?

Are there any whites in sports? There are the Manning brothers but aren't they married and actually live with their families?

Forum List

Back