Minnesota Will Allow Muslim Call To Prayer To Be Rung Throughout City Five X Daily Year Round!

Are you okay with Muslim loudspeakers calling to prayer at all hours?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Everyone whining about this still believes 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower...

WTC Building 7 – BAP BLOG

How do you know that's steel?

Oh, you got me, that professional metalworkers group that put that out is anti semitic...

right....

It is anti semitic to notice that the official explanation of the molten steel is

1600F short

in explaining reality...

can you say THERMITE???

Oh, you got me, that professional metalworkers group that put that out is anti semitic...

right....

It is anti semitic to notice that the official explanation of the molten steel is

1600F short

in explaining reality...

can you say THERMITE???

That professional metalworkers group said it was steel? How did they know? Link?

can you say THERMITE???

Can you say ALUMINUM???

That professional metalworkers group said it was steel? How did they know? Link?

can you say THERMITE???

Can you say ALUMINUM???

YOU provide us a link that claims the WTC girders are made of aluminum, not steel...

LOL!!!

Minnesota is intent upon becoming the most radical state in nation, fully mandating child sexual mutilation, not informing parents of schools changing a boy/girls gender, and now this,

I used to live in Minnesota decades ago, including in the Twin Cities area. Even though they leaned left it was the most favorite place I have ever lived. But, now they have not only been taken over by the progressive left but radical Muslims who are now making the laws. It's turned into nothing but a third world shithole country.

I used to live in Minnesota decades ago, including in the Twin Cities area. Even though they leaned left it was the most favorite place I have ever lived. But, now they have not only been taken over by the progressive left but radical Muslims who are now making the laws. It's turned into nothing but a third world shithole country.
I am not knocking on islam of muslims, I am knocking on fascist democrats pissing and shitting all over 1st amendment and its "Establishment Clause!" If you were a Christian church and you declared that you intended to bang the bells so to speak, 5 x daily x 7 x 365 as call to Christian observance, your church would be shuttered inside of a month!

I am not knocking on islam of muslims, I am knocking on fascist democrats pissing and shitting all over 1st amendment and its "Establishment Clause!" If you were a Christian church and you declared that you intended to bang the bells so to speak, 5 x daily x 7 x 365 as call to Christian observance, your church would be shuttered inside of a month!
The churches my area chimed the bells daily at certain times.

How is this any different than church bells ringing?
It’s the timing. The first call is at daybreak, disturbing the peace of those sleeping.

This was an issue last year, as well, but the pro-Muslim leftists decided the Muslim’s right to fill the airwaves at crack of dawn was more important than the right to peace and quiet of others.

It’s the timing. The first call is at daybreak, disturbing the peace of those sleeping.

This was an issue last year, as well, but the pro-Muslim leftists decided the Muslim’s right to fill the airwaves at crack of dawn was more important than the right to peace and quiet of others.

If you read the article, you would know that the city's noise ordinance allows between 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM. That's for any noise.

So you oppose freedom of religion? (Not that I am surprised since you oppose free speech as well)
As long as it doesn’t violate any laws. There are rights to peace and quiet as well, which is why there are often rules prohibiting loud-volume activities during regular sleeping hours.

If you read the article, you would know that the city's noise ordinance allows between 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM. That's for any noise.
Last year, the first call was before 7. Are you saying they are delaying the start of first call?

Forum List

Back