Minnesota Will Allow Muslim Call To Prayer To Be Rung Throughout City Five X Daily Year Round!

Are you okay with Muslim loudspeakers calling to prayer at all hours?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I guarantee you that if Christian churches were to do such, they'd be immediately attacked by fascist city government and all but shuttered, importantly this is not an attack against islamic religion, its merely a spectacular example of fuck you to Christianity from fascist democrat city! The issue here for all of the impossibly fucking stupid fascist toe suck is this right here in little math equation,

5 x 7 x 365 = annihilation of the separation of church & state!

Christian churches already do such.

I have never lived in a town that did not have at least one church that ran its bells.

Right now one does it 156 x 7 x 365.

The Presbyterian Church two blocks from my house plays “Onward Christian Soldiers” at noon and “A Mighty Fortress is our God” at six

They do it to chase the Muslims away
Any situation that ever comes up here You Always Have a direct personal story to share.
Covid-you got a slew of dead relatives and friends
You have had many bad police encounters
You have Christian church bells ringing all around you.
Stories they are all right

Have they reconciled Muslim hatred of homosexuality yet?
The Boys on the Arab Street

That's propaganda for public consumption. It's a well-known historical fact that Muzzies are cocksuckers, trannies, and pedophiles. Those who know the real situation blame it on women being wrapped up like mummies all the time.

Gayists are well aware of the hypocrisy, so we should quit using it as a warning to them.

Any situation that ever comes up here You Always Have a direct personal story to share.
Covid-you got a slew of dead relatives and friends
You have had many bad police encounters
You have Christian church bells ringing all around you.
Stories they are all right

I have never had a bad police encounter. I have had very few and those mostly involved drinking

The rest are true

So? Are musical instruments unique to one religion?
Not at all...all faiths should be able to have a call to prayer and freely express their religion....just like the Protestant churches around my office that ring their bells daily.

No one is “buying into” any faith. The basis of the right is any religion.

I'll say it again, SHARIA LAW which runs muslim faith IS NOT A RELIGION. It is a political system, one which is totally at odds with our western law. End of story. If you invite large numbers of muslims into a region, they will try to usurp our legal system with theirs, and that is asking for a very, very big problem. First they will demand that their muslim communities be subject to their own Sharia Law, then they will demand that western law not apply in those communities. Finally, they will infiltrate Sharia Law and its advocates into OUR legal system to change our law to fit theirs.

Only stupid people deliberately, intentionally trip themselves up to walk into a very big problem like that.

I'll say it again, SHARIA LAW which runs muslim faith IS NOT A RELIGION. It is a political system, one which is totally at odds with our western law. End of story. If you invite large numbers of muslims into a region, they will try to usurp our legal system with theirs, and that is asking for a very, very big problem. First they will demand that their muslim communities be subject to their own Sharia Law, then they will demand that western law not apply in those communities. Finally, they will infiltrate Sharia Law and its advocates into OUR legal system to change our law to fit theirs.

Only stupid people deliberately, intentionally trip themselves up to walk into a very big problem like that.
Show where any Western Country uses Sharia Law
Show where any Muslim in the US has tried to replace Constitutional law with Sharia law

Why not just admit you are making shit up?

Show where any Muslim in the US has tried to replace Constitutional law with Sharia law

See libs loons will Akways accuse “why are you making things up” rather than producing info to disprove it
Thinkers see through that

You sound like the idiots in Poland who in 1933 laughed at the idea of Germany invading and said they saw no evidence for it!

Yeah! That's it! Don't be preemptive, dummass! Wait until it is actually happening all over and the inertia is in their corner and too late to stop, dickwick!

Dummass. Took me all of FIVE FUCKING SECONDS to find that much.

Forgive me, but could you explain your equation?

Sure.

At 1 Am and 1 PM they ring the bell once.

At 2 Am and 2 PM they ring the bell twice.

At 3 Am and 3 PM they ring the bell three times.

At 4 Am and 4 PM they ring the bell four times.

Going all the way up to noon and midnight when they ring it 12 times.

Doing the math for you...

1680653492260.png

That is a fair point, although, I would gather mosques are generally located in areas populated with Muslims. It may become an annoyance to those who aren't, but I guess time will tell how much of a nuisance it really is.

Noise complaint....

Forum List

Back