Minnesota Will Allow Muslim Call To Prayer To Be Rung Throughout City Five X Daily Year Round!

Are you okay with Muslim loudspeakers calling to prayer at all hours?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Will they allow a Christian "call to prayer" 5 times a day, or is that against Sharia Law?
Does Christianity have a call to prayer five times a day? I was baptized as a baby, and been a Christian ever since, I don't recall learning about that....

If the city banned Christian churches from ringing bells you might have a point....have they?
good point----HOWEVER there have been complaints and lawsuits against noise pollution from MANY SOURCES----including churches. A specific law allowing
this or that can easily defeat a complaint-----there SHOUD BE LAWS specifically allowing church bells and
loudspeaker general broadcasts from ALL SECTS AND
RELIGIONS -----not just one for MUSLIMS ONLY

Does Christianity have a call to prayer five times a day? I was baptized as a baby, and been a Christian ever since, I don't recall learning about that....
in some towns----christmas carols are blasted for days

I think all religions should be put into one spot so they can fight it out among themselves.

good point----HOWEVER there have been complaints and lawsuits against noise pollution from MANY SOURCES----including churches. A specific law allowing
this or that can easily defeat a complaint-----there SHOUD BE LAWS specifically allowing church bells and
loudspeaker general broadcasts from ALL SECTS AND
RELIGIONS -----not just one for MUSLIMS ONLY
and there might be lawsuits later about this...I don't know.

Right now, and before this, Church Bells could ring in Minn. So why make a law, when one isn't needed?

in some towns----christmas carols are blasted for days
and sometimes in December I sing them....but not sure what that has to do with a "call to prayer"

Dashing Through the Snow isn't a call to prayer

Because the "woke" crowd is wholly opposed to all things Christian. Let's just see if that Minnesota cesspool allows a public, Christian prayer session. I'm willing to bet NOT.

On public land?
Probably not for any religion

Forum List

Back