Miss Abortion Wendy davis gives up her youngest daughter for her career

I think the story here is that she used her second husband to pay for her college and law school, and left him when he finished paying and she got what she want out of him(two degrees and a political career).

Is it true she ditched her sugar daddy the day after HE paid off her college loans?

According to him she did.

Well if true I won't attribute that specifically to democratic behavior. Users are of all walks of life. But her moaning that the gop is causing her her current grief is pathetic and symptomatic of liberal behavior.

Oh good, more malevolent gossip and character assassination...way to be totally distracted from horrible Pub policy and cronyism that are killing YOU and the country...LOL at Pub hater dupes.

The "child" was 17.

However, suppose the child was significantly younger, as abhorrent as that would be, what you demand that Government uses coercion to maintain an unloving relationship?

For instance, I personally abhor and detest homosexuality; yet, I abhor and detest Government coercion even more. As a Libertarian, I'd rather have homosexuals running about, than empowering the Government to dictate sexual regulations on society (this would not apply to a "religious" contract, whereas if a person signed a "contract" to be part of an organized religion, and violated that contract, then the Government would have to either enforce that contract, or allow that religious organization to enforce their contract).

The same applies here (well not really since her "child" was 17). Are we to demand that this mother retain custody of her "child" when the father truly loves and cares for the daughter more? Why would you want to use Government coercion to enforce an --- absurdity?

The Davis incidence has nothing to do with giving a child of any age up. Nor is it about marriage, divorce or being in an loving relationship. It isn't even about religion. It is about lying. It is about giving a child up to its father then giving a false narrative about the struggle of being a single mother supporting that child. It is about a fake story of struggling through school with children to care for when she had neither children nor struggles. Her husband paid her way without even the blemish of a student loan. Then she left him with the children who were only resurrected for the fake story.

The "child" was 17.

However, suppose the child was significantly younger, as abhorrent as that would be, what you demand that Government uses coercion to maintain an unloving relationship?

For instance, I personally abhor and detest homosexuality; yet, I abhor and detest Government coercion even more. As a Libertarian, I'd rather have homosexuals running about, than empowering the Government to dictate sexual regulations on society (this would not apply to a "religious" contract, whereas if a person signed a "contract" to be part of an organized religion, and violated that contract, then the Government would have to either enforce that contract, or allow that religious organization to enforce their contract).

The same applies here (well not really since her "child" was 17). Are we to demand that this mother retain custody of her "child" when the father truly loves and cares for the daughter more? Why would you want to use Government coercion to enforce an --- absurdity?

The Davis incidence has nothing to do with giving a child of any age up. Nor is it about marriage, divorce or being in an loving relationship. It isn't even about religion. It is about lying. It is about giving a child up to its father then giving a false narrative about the struggle of being a single mother supporting that child. It is about a fake story of struggling through school with children to care for when she had neither children nor struggles. Her husband paid her way without even the blemish of a student loan. Then she left him with the children who were only resurrected for the fake story.

Well then, in that case, she's a typical liberal parasite.

Like you hater dupe twits have a clue lol....guess what, abortion was decided 40 years ago and it's STILL the GOP'S favorite way to keep the fundies and macho twits on board the greedy rich racist idiot party...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back