These filthy ass Loony Tunes Moon Bats are even call Chris Pratt racist because he wore this shirt:

694940094001_6060780261001_6060775069001-vs.jpg

It's OK to discriminate against women of color when they are conservative.

A woman of color who is conservative makes about as much sense as a Chicken who votes for Colonel Sanders.

Spoken just like a leftist lemming. Facts regarding race and the Trump presidency in particular say otherwise, but their Democratic handlers don't like them to think for themselves.

I find it laughable that the Party of Trump is calling out "leftist lemmings". A couple of weeks ago, The Squad was publically complaining that Nancy Pelosi opposes impeaching Trump at this time. At the same time Jordan Amash, a Republican, was calling for Trump's impeachment. Yet when Trump attacked the Squad, Democrats rallied round them. Jordan Amash was drummed out of the Republican Party, and threatened with being "primaried" before he left.

So which is the party of the lemmings here. The ones who are allowed their own opinions, or the people who are "primaried" for criticizing Trump.

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Um, no, when you use racist and Islamophobic language, you probably aren't going to keep a job as a spokesman.

Who is Kathy Zhu? Trump-supporting model stripped of Miss Michigan title over "racist" posts

"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?" Zhu wrote on Twitter. "Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."

"So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing?" she wrote, according to The Orlando Sentinel. "Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

Yup. These kinds of things would probably get you fired in most workplaces if someone walked down to Human Resources and complained about you.
Sounds like the kind of comments that will get her elected by donnie's deplorables.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
So lowest black unemployment ever is racist?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Um, no, when you use racist and Islamophobic language, you probably aren't going to keep a job as a spokesman.

Who is Kathy Zhu? Trump-supporting model stripped of Miss Michigan title over "racist" posts

"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?" Zhu wrote on Twitter. "Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."

"So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing?" she wrote, according to The Orlando Sentinel. "Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

Yup. These kinds of things would probably get you fired in most workplaces if someone walked down to Human Resources and complained about you.
Sounds like the kind of comments that will get her elected by donnie's deplorables.
Show us what is wrong with her comments skank.

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.
Send her back
Send her back

I am shocked you can put three words together since you went to a 4th rate school. Explains your stupidity.

Send her back
SEND HER BACK

Make Trump proud

Saying it over and over again doesn't make it any less retarded. Still, thanks for sharing.
Trump enjoys it when it is said to others
That's odd since he personally said he didn't

Last edited:
Spoken just like a leftist lemming. Facts regarding race and the Trump presidency in particular say otherwise, but their Democratic handlers don't like them to think for themselves.

I would agree... facts about Trump and Race speak for themselves.

He was fined in the 1970's for discriminatory housing practices.
He called for the execution of 5 innocent black children
He has opened concentration camps for people of color.
He has made racist comments about women of color in Congress.

Trump truly speaks for himself. Why you guys on the right remain in denial is the real question.

I would agree... facts about Trump and Race speak for themselves.

He was fined in the 1970's for discriminatory housing practices.
He called for the execution of 5 innocent black children
He has opened concentration camps for people of color.
He has made racist comments about women of color in Congress.

Trump truly speaks for himself. Why you guys on the right remain in denial is the real question.
What a crock of bull.

Miss Michigan lost her title for posting racist tropes. Spokesmodels are not hired for their politics. The promoters for hiring her to promote their products not her politics. Beauty pageants are not a political platform.
She posted statistics. Show us the "racist tropes". Are you saying that spokesmodels are not allowed to have social media accounts?
She did not post statistics
Uh huh. Still waiting on those "racist tropes".

Like blacks are killing themselves
Or Muslim women are subjugated by wearing a hijab
Mention of blacks or Muslims does not mean it is racist. Just because you see everything through a racist lens doesn't make people you disagree with racist.
She didn’t mention them....she was demeaning and condescending

She posted statistics. Show us the "racist tropes". Are you saying that spokesmodels are not allowed to have social media accounts?
She did not post statistics
Uh huh. Still waiting on those "racist tropes".

Like blacks are killing themselves
Or Muslim women are subjugated by wearing a hijab
Mention of blacks or Muslims does not mean it is racist. Just because you see everything through a racist lens doesn't make people you disagree with racist.
She didn’t mention them....she was demeaning and condescending
Actually no she wasn't. First she quoted actual stats about black crime and second refused to have a hijab put on her head by force. I understand that to you freedom is a foreign idea

Actually, what she said was pretty racist. If you are still unclear on the matter, when you go to work on monday, start talking that kind of shit to your coworkers...

My guess, you wouldn't make it to Friday.
Being qualified for a job does not mean actually doing the job. Many of the people who screw with others are of your party. You schmooze it over with the propaganda.

Still waiting for you to show how it's racist, lol, the cowards never will!

Forum List

Back