Can't help it, Eric. That particular logic of yours was kind of like analyzing a Salvador Dali painting....
Not logic so much as observation of fact. Can't help you.

Ok. I'll settle with your argument that the democratic party is racist and that blacks are not smart enough to know that their best interest would REALLY be the republican party. I think that the GOP should run that into some kind of bumper sticker sized motto for the 2020 election!

In America, religious garb is voluntary whether you are Amish, Hasidic Jew, Mormon, Fundamentalist Christian, Catholic or Muslim

That hate mongerer Kathy Zhu would choose to single out Muslims is reprehensible
In all honesty it probably had more to do with Hijab Day where someone tried to force one on Kathy Zhu.
Does your skin burn a little when you lie like that?

Did they jump poor Kathy and try to force a hijab on her head?

Looks like another lie from Bigot Kathy

Careful RW. He is about to trigger!

D_9RVjPWsAAkb-x.jpg

Kathy Zhu got her ass kicked out of UCF

Hopefully, Michigan will follow suit

Never ever has Kathy Zhu suggested that blacks are the only people who get murdered by members of their own racial type. That's just fully invented bullshit by yourself in a weak attempt to make her look like a racist.
What it does is make you look like a desperate liar and someone trying to make the woman something she is not.
Fuck that!

No, what makes her look racist is that she uses this "fact" to take away from legitimate complaints about racism and economic inequality.

Excuse me but how do you know the exact circumstances under which Kathy Zhu came into contact with this Muslim hijab day? Allow me to hypothesize you really don't know, do you? You seem to be guessing she walked in looking for a fight. How the hell do you know that? Psychic, perhaps?

The Islamic group was on her campus, and she walked over to their booth. Yeah, she was looking for a fight. Also showing her profound ignorance if she thinks the "Hijab" is a symbol of oppression.

Can't help it, Eric. That particular logic of yours was kind of like analyzing a Salvador Dali painting....
Not logic so much as observation of fact. Can't help you.

Ok. I'll settle with your argument that the democratic party is racist and that blacks are not smart enough to know that their best interest would REALLY be the republican party. I think that the GOP should run that into some kind of bumper sticker sized motto for the 2020 election!
I'm definately not smart enough to know the best interests of other people.

Excuse me but how do you know the exact circumstances under which Kathy Zhu came into contact with this Muslim hijab day? Allow me to hypothesize you really don't know, do you? You seem to be guessing she walked in looking for a fight. How the hell do you know that? Psychic, perhaps?

The Islamic group was on her campus, and she walked over to their booth. Yeah, she was looking for a fight. Also showing her profound ignorance if she thinks the "Hijab" is a symbol of oppression.
Oh and the left never pulls this shit that you chear on.

Never ever has Kathy Zhu suggested that blacks are the only people who get murdered by members of their own racial type. That's just fully invented bullshit by yourself in a weak attempt to make her look like a racist.
What it does is make you look like a desperate liar and someone trying to make the woman something she is not.
Fuck that!

No, what makes her look racist is that she uses this "fact" to take away from legitimate complaints about racism and economic inequality.
So all the liberals playing the race card are full of shit.

Mark this day. We finally agree.

The try on a hijab booth was an outreach to try to build understanding between religions

Zhu treated it as Muslim recruiting

Hey.....I like these hijabs, maybe I should become Muslim

Forum List

Back