Miss. Senator Hyde-Smith Posts Photo Wearing Confederate Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the klan got out the vote

Last edited:
By supporting a civil rights bill by a far larger margin than the dems?

Explain that, very detailed and slowly.

With small words and concise sentences.

wtf is wrong with you?

can't you understand the simplest of terms?

nothing ever goes from A-Z without steps in between.

or in this case (D)s & (R)s being the inclusive vs the exclusive parties. race.... gender equality......gender identity..... religious identity..... or no religious identity................

too many words for you in that last one? too fucking bad.

my

point

stands.

And the act of supporting the Voting RIghts BIll by a higher per centage than the dems, (although BOTH with strong support), is becoming "exclusive" how?
North South issue

Actually the rest of the country vs the south

For a while. Then it became a moot point. And the political debate moved on to other issues.
That racism still resides in the Republican Party

The "racism" that voted for the Voting Rights Bill by a far larger margin than the dems?

That does not make sense.

Your complete inability to challenge any of my points is accepted.

Now, do you have the moral courage to admit that that means that there is nothing wrong with wearing a cap with a confederate flag on it?

Rhetorical question. I know you will say no, and be unable to explain why.

lol.... you have no sensibility.

Thanks for proving me completely right again.

Since the dems gave up fighting it, civil rights for blacks has been the national consensus.

For generations before and after that, the Confederate Flag was seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as demonstrated by the nation wide success of the Confederate Flag "flying" Duke Boys.

Today, desperate liberals, male and female alike, race bait over ever stupider and more harmless made up shit than the day before.

Such as someone wearing a hat.
KKK and the rest of you racists use the confederate flag to suppress blacks

No, they used violence, force and law, not flags and statues.

Since the dems gave up fighting it, civil rights for blacks has been the national consensus.

For generations before and after that, the Confederate Flag was seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as demonstrated by the nation wide success of the Confederate Flag "flying" Duke Boys.

Today, desperate liberals, male and female alike, race bait over ever stupider and more harmless made up shit than the day before.

It was resurrected as a symbol to remind blacks of their slave past

No, it was not. It was since the late 1800s, used as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

As demonstrated by the acceptance by the NATION WIDE VIEWING AUDIENCE, of the Duke Boys as sympathetic characters.

THe claim was made that this is when the parties switched. THe voting record does not support that view.

The GOP gave the bill massive support at a higher rate than the dems did.

noooooooooooooo.............. what i said was that was the start of it. get it right, cartoon boy.

wtf is wrong with you?

or in this case (D)s & (R)s being the inclusive vs the exclusive parties. race.... gender equality......gender identity..... religious identity..... or no religious identity................

my

point

stands.

And the act of supporting the Voting RIghts BIll by a higher per centage than the dems, (although BOTH with strong support), is becoming "exclusive" how?

then vs now..... you seem to keep forgetting that. & that is the point.

which mine still stands.

stupid.

You are the one linking then to now, and you are not explaining how that vote, where the republicans voted by 82% for the bill, led to your claim of parties supposedly flipping on race.

I'm fine with the example given. It shows the overall national consensus on equality for blacks that I say has existed since that time period.

You are the one that claims it shows the start of the GOP becoming supposedly "racist".

But you are not explaining HOW it does that, nor how that led to the alleged "flip".

If you can't explain the links in your chain of reasoning, consider that that might be because there is a huge fucking hole in it,

ie it is wrong.

Dude. Playtime made the claim that the parties flipped. I was addressing his claim.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. i said it was the beginning. AND goddamn it- i've told you many MANY times, i am a she NOT a he. you can't retain anything for very long, can you............

You seem so much like a standard lib "man". My confusion on the subject is completely understandable.

no it's not - not when i've told you more times than i can count. you're just stupid.

Yeah, it is. You don't see it. Maybe you dont' know enough real men to see the contrast?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm married to a fucking Marine. & have been for 33 years.

you might as well be wearing pink undies.

Well, I can't explain your missing it then.

wtf is wrong with you?

my

point

stands.

North South issue

Actually the rest of the country vs the south

For a while. Then it became a moot point. And the political debate moved on to other issues.
That racism still resides in the Republican Party

The "racism" that voted for the Voting Rights Bill by a far larger margin than the dems?

That does not make sense.
Democrat signed it

You lose

noooooooooooooo.............. what i said was that was the start of it. get it right, cartoon boy.

wtf is wrong with you?

my

point

stands.

then vs now..... you seem to keep forgetting that. & that is the point.

which mine still stands.

stupid.

You are the one linking then to now, and you are not explaining how that vote, where the republicans voted by 82% for the bill, led to your claim of parties supposedly flipping on race.

I'm fine with the example given. It shows the overall national consensus on equality for blacks that I say has existed since that time period.

You are the one that claims it shows the start of the GOP becoming supposedly "racist".

But you are not explaining HOW it does that, nor how that led to the alleged "flip".

If you can't explain the links in your chain of reasoning, consider that that might be because there is a huge fucking hole in it,

ie it is wrong.
GOP sold out to the racists to take the south

Yesterday’s election showed they are still standing strong

lol.... you have no sensibility.

Thanks for proving me completely right again.

KKK and the rest of you racists use the confederate flag to suppress blacks

No, they used violence, force and law, not flags and statues.

It was resurrected as a symbol to remind blacks of their slave past

No, it was not. It was since the late 1800s, used as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

As demonstrated by the acceptance by the NATION WIDE VIEWING AUDIENCE, of the Duke Boys as sympathetic characters.
Duke boys were closet klan members
They burnt a cross on Boss Hogg’s lawn

Since its founding in the late 1820s, the Democratic Party has defended slavery, started the Civil War, and opposed Reconstruction. The Democratic Party imposed segregation. Its members engaged in the lynchings of blacks and opposed the civil rights acts of the 1950s and ’60s.

During Reconstruction, hundreds of black men were elected to Southern state legislatures as Republicans, and 22 black Republicans served in the U.S. Congress by 1900.

A FEW DECADES LATER, THE ONLY SERIOUS CONGRESSIONAL OPPOSITION TO THE LANDMARK CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 CAME FROM DEMOCRATS.
Eighty percent of Republicans in the House of Representatives supported the bill. Less than 70 percent of Democrats did.

The Democratic Party did not elect a black man to Congress until 1935.

I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain

Since its founding in the late 1820s, the Democratic Party has defended slavery, started the Civil War, and opposed Reconstruction. The Democratic Party imposed segregation. Its members engaged in the lynchings of blacks and opposed the civil rights acts of the 1950s and ’60s.

During Reconstruction, hundreds of black men were elected to Southern state legislatures as Republicans, and 22 black Republicans served in the U.S. Congress by 1900.

A FEW DECADES LATER, THE ONLY SERIOUS CONGRESSIONAL OPPOSITION TO THE LANDMARK CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 CAME FROM DEMOCRATS.
Eighty percent of Republicans in the House of Representatives supported the bill. Less than 70 percent of Democrats did.

In the last hundred years, republicans have only elected eight blacks to Congress, governors or the White House

Today they have just one

In the last hundred years, republicans have only elected eight blacks to Congress, governors or the White House

Today they have just one
Democrats are inbred racists who measure their success based on racial quotas of their preferred race of the day.

Today they have just one
Democrats are inbred racists who measure their success based on racial quotas of their preferred race of the day.
The KKK belongs to the Republican Party

Today they have just one
Nice diversion

How dare you notice that we do not elect blacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back