Miss. Senator Hyde-Smith Posts Photo Wearing Confederate Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northerners. Southerners of both parties voted overwhelmingly against it. Southern Pride, don't you know...

THe claim was made that this is when the parties switched. THe voting record does not support that view.

The GOP gave the bill massive support at a higher rate than the dems did.

noooooooooooooo.............. what i said was that was the start of it. get it right, cartoon boy.

By supporting a civil rights bill by a far larger margin than the dems?

Explain that, very detailed and slowly.

With small words and concise sentences.

wtf is wrong with you?

can't you understand the simplest of terms?

nothing ever goes from A-Z without steps in between.

or in this case (D)s & (R)s being the inclusive vs the exclusive parties. race.... gender equality......gender identity..... religious identity..... or no religious identity................

too many words for you in that last one? too fucking bad.

my

point

stands.

And the act of supporting the Voting RIghts BIll by a higher per centage than the dems, (although BOTH with strong support), is becoming "exclusive" how?

then vs now..... you seem to keep forgetting that. & that is the point.

which mine still stands.

stupid.

The topic is Hyde-Smith's racism. Deflect harder.

Dude. Playtime made the claim that the parties flipped. I was addressing his claim.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. i said it was the beginning. AND goddamn it- i've told you many MANY times, i am a she NOT a he. you can't retain anything for very long, can you............

You seem so much like a standard lib "man". My confusion on the subject is completely understandable.

no it's not - not when i've told you more times than i can count. you're just stupid.

Yeah, it is. You don't see it. Maybe you dont' know enough real men to see the contrast?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm married to a fucking Marine. & have been for 33 years.

you might as well be wearing pink undies.

'Mississippi history at its best!' — GOP Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith wore Confederate cap in Facebook post

When you are in a run-off election down in Mississippi against a black guy, its best to go full Confederate. Personally, I don't care if a republican candidate wants to wrap herself in the confederate flag and opine about how great the Confederacy was -- I just wish someone would tell them that its the Democrats who are the party of the confederacy, duh!

From the article: Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith smilingly posed for a photo in 2014 while wearing a Confederate cap and holding a rifle, then put the image on her Facebook page with the words "Mississippi history at its best!" <<-- Was the confederacy really the time when Mississippi was at its finest? I would assume a significant portion of the population would disagree with that.

"That image, taken at a Mississippi museum, resurfaced Tuesday as AT&T, Leidos and Walmart joined two other companies, Union Pacific and Boston Scientific, in asking Hyde-Smith, a Republican, to return campaign contributions because of controversy over her recent jest about being willing to attend a public "hanging."

Now like I said, its not big deal to me if a republican wants to go full confederate, I would have expected to see the Democrats do it first tho, since they are still the party that most supports the Confederate cause -- however, I fully expect for Hyde-Smith to win her run-off against the former Democrat klan leader, Mike Espy.
Republican have been trying for over 50 years to convince southerns that they really did support slavery, segregation, and state's rights in the South. Unfortunate for republicans the growth of both mixed race and blacks exceed whites, bad news for southern republicans.

'Mississippi history at its best!' — GOP Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith wore Confederate cap in Facebook post

When you are in a run-off election down in Mississippi against a black guy, its best to go full Confederate. Personally, I don't care if a republican candidate wants to wrap herself in the confederate flag and opine about how great the Confederacy was -- I just wish someone would tell them that its the Democrats who are the party of the confederacy, duh!

From the article: Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith smilingly posed for a photo in 2014 while wearing a Confederate cap and holding a rifle, then put the image on her Facebook page with the words "Mississippi history at its best!" <<-- Was the confederacy really the time when Mississippi was at its finest? I would assume a significant portion of the population would disagree with that.

"That image, taken at a Mississippi museum, resurfaced Tuesday as AT&T, Leidos and Walmart joined two other companies, Union Pacific and Boston Scientific, in asking Hyde-Smith, a Republican, to return campaign contributions because of controversy over her recent jest about being willing to attend a public "hanging."

Now like I said, its not big deal to me if a republican wants to go full confederate, I would have expected to see the Democrats do it first tho, since they are still the party that most supports the Confederate cause -- however, I fully expect for Hyde-Smith to win her run-off against the former Democrat klan leader, Mike Espy.
Republican have been trying for over 50 years to convince southerns that they really did support slavery, segregation, and state's rights in the South. Unfortunate for republicans the growth of both mixed race and blacks exceed whites, bad news for southern republicans.
Then they remind blacks they freed the slaves

Watch out now... I'm going to post a picture of a confederate hat... the mongrel dems are going to be TRIGGERED and MELT DOWN... going to be QUITE A SIGHT...

RUN FOR THE HILLS... IT'S A CONFEDERATE HAT... OMFG... THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN... EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF... SAVE YOURSELF...

civil-war-confederate-hat-2.jpg

Last edited:
Watch out now... I'm going to post a picture of a confederate hat... the mongrel dems are going to be TRIGGERED and MELT DOWN... going to be QUITE A SIGHT...

RUN FOR THE HILLS... IT'S A CONFEDERATE HAT... OMFG... THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN...

neh..... it looks rather weak & flaccid to me.

RUN FOR THE HILLS... IT'S A CONFEDERATE HAT... OMFG... THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN...

No... it's not a picture of your dick.

RUN FOR THE HILLS... IT'S A CONFEDERATE HAT... OMFG... THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN... EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF... SAVE YOURSELF...

Fake hat

Fake hat
Sure it is... on planet Retard where you live.

Looks like the klan lady won
--------------------------------------------------- and we got rid of the 'black panther' anti gun wide glide Georgia Governor candidate ' stacy abrams' just last week . We is doing good RWinger !!

No... it's not a picture of your dick.

since i was born a female, it's obvious you are projecting.

i hear they have a little blue pill for that, perhaps you can talk to your doctor about it.

I love the US so much, I support the guys that killed 140,000 US troops.

But I hate kneelers at NFL games because they're disrespectful to the US military because the US military pays the NFL to have thems black standing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back