Mississiippi idiots

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Cottonmouth: Someone's got some 'splainin to do: State flag replaced by Confederate Battle Flag at MS Supreme Court

536056_563788246964546_666926837_n.jpg

Cottonmouth

note that he correctly identifies the flag as the confederate battle flag.

Mississippi idiots??? More Liberal intolerance for those who don't put loony and idiotic leftist utopian ideology before their country.

And official told the newspaper the Mississippi state flag was damaged and needed to replaced. But boxes labeled "Mississippi State Flag" were actually filled with those belonging to the defeated southern republic.
Perhaps some confusion was inevitable. Mississippi still has a confederate symbol on is state flag.
"Without the wind blowing, you know, it's about a 10-by-15-foot flag," a state official told MSNBC. "You don't hook it on and lay it out flat first. The bars and stars do show in the upper left corner."

Read more: Confederate flag raised above the state Supreme Court building in Jackson, Mississippi - NY Daily News

Mississippi idiots??? More Liberal intolerance for those who don't put loony and idiotic leftist utopian ideology before their country.

Before their "country"? The CSA hasn't existed for more than 150 years. It is ok to be intolerant of adherents to a failed secessionist ideology based on slave labor. Their ancestors LOST.

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Regards from Rosie

Before their "country"? The CSA hasn't existed for more than 150 years. It is ok to be intolerant of adherents to a failed secessionist ideology based on slave labor. Their ancestors LOST.

Regards from Rosie
So, failure is your metric for allowing intolerance?

You realize that you just granted this entire country a license to be intolerant of the liberals. They have failed at every turn with the exception of purchasing votes with taxpayer money.

Awesome! Nice homage to my great, great grandfather a 2nd LT in Co. B "Covington Rebels" 46th Mississippi Infantry.

Mine rode with Mosby

I used to have a client in Mosby's old house in Fairfax. Also a distant relation of mine on his mother's side.

Awesome! Nice homage to my great, great grandfather a 2nd LT in Co. B "Covington Rebels" 46th Mississippi Infantry.

Got his butt hurt at Vicksburg by some Yankees, did he? :banana:

Yep. He was captured and paroled at Vicksburg. I've seen the record. He swore he wouldn't go fightin' any damned Billy Yanks anymore. He was back in the field by the fall with a promotion. :razz:

Regards from Rosie

Look how little it takes to get under your skin. Bwahahaha!

Forum List

Back