Mississiippi idiots

Mississippi idiots??? More Liberal intolerance for those who don't put loony and idiotic leftist utopian ideology before their country.

Before their "country"? The CSA hasn't existed for more than 150 years. It is ok to be intolerant of adherents to a failed secessionist ideology based on slave labor. Their ancestors LOST.

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Regards from Rosie
So, failure is your metric for allowing intolerance?

You realize that you just granted this entire country a license to be intolerant of the liberals. They have failed at every turn with the exception of purchasing votes with taxpayer money.

Wrong again. I granted license for anyone to be intolerant of chestbeating descendents of Confederate Army losers.

Anything more is on you....I wrote no such thing.

Honesty must be a liberal value. It is rare in RW twisted postings.

Regards from Rosie

Cottonmouth: Someone's got some 'splainin to do: State flag replaced by Confederate Battle Flag at MS Supreme Court

536056_563788246964546_666926837_n.jpg

Cottonmouth

note that he correctly identifies the flag as the confederate battle flag.
About the only folks who display that flag these days are Neo-Nazis.

Mississippi idiots??? More Liberal intolerance for those who don't put loony and idiotic leftist utopian ideology before their country.

If the racists rw's would quit bragging and start reading, they just might see that the flag was put up because their long lost first cousins in Miss don't kow what their own state flag looks like.

hence,

MISSISSIPPI IDIOTS.

About the only folks who display that flag these days are Neo-Nazis.

Yep, but don't expect anyone here to have the courage to admit that. They may not wear sheets and pillowcases but that doesn't mean they're not hiding.

Cowards.

Before their "country"? The CSA hasn't existed for more than 150 years. It is ok to be intolerant of adherents to a failed secessionist ideology based on slave labor. Their ancestors LOST.

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Regards from Rosie
So, failure is your metric for allowing intolerance?

You realize that you just granted this entire country a license to be intolerant of the liberals. They have failed at every turn with the exception of purchasing votes with taxpayer money.

Wrong again. I granted license for anyone to be intolerant of chestbeating descendents of Confederate Army losers.

Anything more is on you....I wrote no such thing.

Honesty must be a liberal value. It is rare in RW twisted postings.

Regards from Rosie
I have yet to see an honest libtard.

Those individuals never cease to amaze now do they?
To bad Lincoln never had the mindset that to the victors go the spoils.
The confederate nuts would be singing a different tune.

Awesome! Nice homage to my great, great grandfather a 2nd LT in Co. B "Covington Rebels" 46th Mississippi Infantry.

Got his butt hurt at Vicksburg by some Yankees, did he? :banana:

Yep. He was captured and paroled at Vicksburg. I've seen the record. He swore he wouldn't go fightin' any damned Billy Yanks anymore. He was back in the field by the fall with a promotion. :razz:

So...not only was he a traitor, but his word meant nothing. Gotcha.

Yes they were, all of them.
Got their asses kicked and 148 yrs later they still are whining like a bunch of babies.

Awesome! Nice homage to my great, great grandfather a 2nd LT in Co. B "Covington Rebels" 46th Mississippi Infantry.

Your ancestor was a traitor, eh?

Got his butt hurt at Vicksburg by some Yankees, did he? :banana:

Yep. He was captured and paroled at Vicksburg. I've seen the record. He swore he wouldn't go fightin' any damned Billy Yanks anymore. He was back in the field by the fall with a promotion. :razz:

So...not only was he a traitor, but his word meant nothing. Gotcha.

his ancestor was a navy pilot and earned the congressional flying duck just like you did

Got their asses kicked and 148 yrs later they still are whining like a bunch of babies.

They weren't traitors. They did what they believed in or what they were told to believe in.

The shame is that there are some who are traitors NOW.

They weren't traitors. They did what they believed in or what they were told to believe in.

Those who were in the U.S. Military or U.S. government who left WERE traitors. IMO, a few hung would have gone a long way towards nipping this "Lost Cause" crap in the bud. And if we'd given Texas back to Mexico for seceding after BEGGING to become part of the U.S. for 10 years....would have been for the betterment of all.

Last edited:
If the nation would have the good sense to break up liberals wouln't have to put up with Mississippi any more.

As usual. you still have it all ass-backwards again!
Some people just never learn.
I would say what a shame, but then that would be a waste on you.
"stupid is what stupid does."
Katzndogz:
If the nation would have the good sense to break up liberals wouln't have to put up with Mississippi any more.
See the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. DUh!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back