🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

o my i am honored you noted a truth in your signature line....one does not expect that of you....now do go on....tell us how gay marriage is killing and gassing people.....how are people suffering what minority....are we deporting people over ssm ...do go on

states refusing should not be allowed to issue any marriage certificates....for hetros too.....see how long that boycott lasts
That's what's happening. Counties are simply saying "we wont issue marriage certificates period." Watch the fagghaddis start screaming like lttle bitches.

And when they start again be sure to stock up on tissues to dry all your sullen tears.
They wont. There is no law requiring a state to issue a marriage license.
Actually, there are state laws that do require that clerks or whoever is in charge of issuing them do so. In Texas the law states that a license "shall" issue. And even if there is discretion in the statute, if that discretion is exercised such that gay couples are not given licenses, that is illegal. You do realize that in about 99% of the country, clerks are issuing licenses without any problem, right?
Quote the statute or shut the fuck up.
States are not required to maintain a program of issuing marriage licenses. Arguably they should never have done that.
I guess they did not teach reading in the backwards ass school named after some dead racist you attended. Every state currently has a law that requires that persons who wish to marry obtain a license from the state to register that marriage. That would be kinda why, you retarded product of inbreeding, that there was a case before the Supreme Court that addressed whether a state, when issuing said license, could only issue them to straight couples. Other than the few states that still recognize common law marriages, you are required to obtain a marriage license first. Can a state pass a new law that eliminates the license requirement and stops legally recognizing marriages? Sure. There could not be more than a handful of state officials who share your utter stupidity and would propose that.

o my i am honored you noted a truth in your signature line....one does not expect that of you....now do go on....tell us how gay marriage is killing and gassing people.....how are people suffering what minority....are we deporting people over ssm ...do go on
Clerks are already being sued for not issuing marriage certificates.

That's what's happening. Counties are simply saying "we wont issue marriage certificates period." Watch the fagghaddis start screaming like lttle bitches.

And when they start again be sure to stock up on tissues to dry all your sullen tears.
Actually, there are state laws that do require that clerks or whoever is in charge of issuing them do so. In Texas the law states that a license "shall" issue. And even if there is discretion in the statute, if that discretion is exercised such that gay couples are not given licenses, that is illegal. You do realize that in about 99% of the country, clerks are issuing licenses without any problem, right?
States are not required to maintain a program of issuing marriage licenses. Arguably they should never have done that.
I guess they did not teach reading in the backwards ass school named after some dead racist you attended. Every state currently has a law that requires that persons who wish to marry obtain a license from the state to register that marriage. That would be kinda why, you retarded product of inbreeding, that there was a case before the Supreme Court that addressed whether a state, when issuing said license, could only issue them to straight couples. Other than the few states that still recognize common law marriages, you are required to obtain a marriage license first. Can a state pass a new law that eliminates the license requirement and stops legally recognizing marriages? Sure. There could not be more than a handful of state officials who share your utter stupidity and would propose that.
Quote the statute or shut the fuck up. Won't tell you again.

Good. They should be sued for not doing their fucking jobs.

states refusing should not be allowed to issue any marriage certificates....for hetros too.....see how long that boycott lasts

States tried that same bullshit when they were forced to marry interracial couples. How well did that turn out for them?
Post the link or shut the fuck up.

Here's your link: Google

lol

I must admit watching your panty shitting hysterics over this ruling is giving me immense joy. Such a fucking cry baby.

You are truly stupid. There are fifty such statutes. That you are to much a fucking moron to know that is your problem. Read the Texas AG's opinion. He quotes from the Texas statute.

Thank you for admitting this is all about punishing people for their beliefs.

States tried that same bullshit when they were forced to marry interracial couples. How well did that turn out for them?

lol

I must admit watching your panty shitting hysterics over this ruling is giving me immense joy. Such a fucking cry baby.
I have to say, watching you make assertions and then fail to back them up with any evidence is all the evidence I need that I am dealing with morons of a galactic caliber.

county is being sued more likely they will pay the costs....now that is comparable to jews being exterminated in your opinion?

It's about them doing their fucking jobs, or quitting if they no longer can, asswipe.

Here, dumbass: "See TEX. FAM. CODE ANN. § 2.00I(a) (West 2006) ("A man and a woman desiring to enter into a ceremonial marriage must obtain a marriage license from the county clerk of any county of this state."). The Family Code provides that the "county clerk shall ... execute the clerk's certificate on the application" if the application complies with the statutory requirements. Id. § 2.008(a)." "Shall issue.." Did they teach you what the word "shall" means in the Nathan Bedford Forrest School for Asshole Racists you attended?

It is about making sure they do the job they are paid to do. If their job violates their beliefs, get another job. I guess you would support a Jehovah's Witness Nurse who refuses to transfuse blood necessary to save a life because their faith claims that is wrong.

lol

I have to say, watching you make assertions and then fail to back them up with any evidence is all the evidence I need that I am dealing with morons of a galactic caliber.

I pulled that bullshit from your own signature. Cry baby doesn't like when his tactics are used against him? If you didn't have double standards you wouldn't have any.

county is being sued more likely they will pay the costs....now that is comparable to jews being exterminated in your opinion?
They are personally liable. They are standing as an individual in most case. Regardless, any and all can be named in a lawsuit. Happy days, for lawyers.

i did read an article where clerks were discussing that this was a major change in their job descriptions to them.....the marrying of ss couples.....if they have a moral objection they should have enough moxie to resign their jobs...and lets someone who is willing to do the job as now written be hired...or are you for employees dicating policy now....

Forum List

Back