Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'd like to see proof that 5th graders are taught about sex education first!

regardless, it is a State issue....if you don't live in colorado, then it ain't our beeswax.

dumb poll,for one 5th graders shouldn't be taught sex ed, that should wait until at least HS. Plus, no need to mention homosexual sex in those classes IMO

Irrelevant...

They ARE being Taught it.

And little Gay Children are being Denied their Education, aren't they?...

:)

peace...

Notr really becuase they can still learn about birth control and use of condoms, and what happens if put yourself at risk to the STDs out there, that can be used for homosexual sex also

regardless, it is a State issue....if you don't live in colorado, then it ain't our beeswax.

It's for Real.

And the Booklet they use called "Growing and Changing" is from 1982.

"Sexual Intercourse brings sperm and egg together. "Making love" is a term that is often used for sexual intercourse, when a man puts his erect penis into a woman's vagina.

These words are appropriate because when a man and woman have sexual intercourse they are warm and loving toward each other.

When a man's penis is in the woman's vagina, semen is ejaculated into the vagina, enter the uterus, and go into the fallopian tubes. IF there is a mature egg in one of the tubes, a sperm may fertilize it.

One purpose of this union of a man and woman, as for all living things, is the reproduction of their species. But for people, a sexual relationship is an emotional as well as a physical expression of love."

peace...

It's for Real.

And the Booklet they use called "Growing and Changing" is from 1982.

"Sexual Intercourse brings sperm and egg together. "Making love" is a term that is often used for sexual intercourse, when a man puts his erect penis into a woman's vagina.

These words are appropriate because when a man and woman have sexual intercourse they are warm and loving toward each other.

When a man's penis is in the woman's vagina, semen is ejaculated into the vagina, enter the uterus, and go into the fallopian tubes. IF there is a mature egg in one of the tubes, a sperm may fertilize it.

One purpose of this union of a man and woman, as for all living things, is the reproduction of their species. But for people, a sexual relationship is an emotional as well as a physical expression of love."

peace...

Well, for Queer 5th Graders we'd definately need to change the first sentence:

From:"Sexual Intercourse brings sperm and egg together."

To: "Sexual Intercourse brings .......................

:eusa_think:

:eusa_sick:

:talktothehand:

Go away, mal, you make everyone want to puke and we'll cancel usmb if you do not comply.

Oh, and quit advertising your own retarded threads in the middle of a conversation.

Thass bowlshit. Mal, like the rest of us have to rights to express our views without posters attempting censorship. I say let the fuxxing ignorant bigots spew their hatred loudly and proudly.

you're here, as well as mal.
QED

Even whiny trolls like you.....iz awl good.

:rofl:

Note to the ill-informed: The ACLU, for all the good work they do, has on occasion had one or seventy of their complaints thrown out. This one also will not make the cut. Count on it.

I love how some people assume that just because the ACLU has filed a complaint, that means the complaint must have legitimate legal standing. :lol:

I love how some people think that anything the ACLU is liberal bullshit without even discussing the merits. "P

I agree.

Most of what they do is great work.

Even this effort may end up doing some good in the long run. But they're not going to win this specific case.

Forum List

Back