Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The right thing??? Your right thing may not be my right thing. It's not something that you can proclaim, as you just did. It cannot be defined. You have no idea if cancelling the prom was the right thing to do. You just think it is. I think it isn't. See how it works???

It was certainly the "right" thing to do more than it was the "left" thing to do. :D

Social Conservatives are political libruls but I'm sure that is way way beyond your scope of comprehension.

are you positive you didn't major in stupid?

Thanks Bo!

This seems to be the legal precedent for the ALCU complaint:
Prom Resources for LGBT Students | American Civil Liberties Union

In Fricke v. Lynch, a federal court ruled that any policy excluding same-sex couples from proms or school dances violates the right to free expression guaranteed by the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Other decisions have found that enforcing outdated notions that only boys can wear tuxedoes and only girls can wear dresses to Prom is illegal.

Basically the ALCU is trying to have the prom reinstated based on the discriminatory policy of the district, and is hoping that a Federal Judge will agree that cancelling the prom = violating the "right to free expression" guaranteed by the 1st Amendment (which doesn't say anything about a "right to free expression," but I suppose the ACLU will losely define "speech" as the right to dance with a Tuxedo-Wearing-Inflateable Sheep, or a 24 inch Day-Glo Dildo )

"In Fricke v. Lynch, a federal court ruled that any policy excluding same-sex couples from proms or school dances violates the right to free expression guaranteed by the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Other decisions have found that enforcing outdated notions that only boys can wear tuxedoes and only girls can wear dresses to Prom is illegal."

If I am not Mistaken, they were Held to a Dress Code, NOT Denied Access...

Correct?

:)

peace...

I suppose the ACLU will argue that by banning the prom, they were denied access.

:eusa_shhh:

I'm sorta hoping the ALCU wins so there will be a proliferation of Prom-Related-Erotic-OctoArt Pics.

immorality the reason....

none of the straight couples are married ...some will have sex....

all proms should be cancelled nationwide ...

ok....who cares....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
I am not sure about EVERY State in the Union, but I Know that in Colorado, specifically the Largest School District in the State, Jefferson County, that Sex Education begins in the 5th Grade.

It does NOT include Information for the LGBT "Community".

The Claim as I Understand it from that Community is that they Knew they were "Gay" when they VERY Young, some as far back as Kindergarten.

Is it not Discrimination for the "Gay" Children during Sex Ed to only hear about what their Bodies are Designed to do Naturally?

Should "Gay" 5th Graders being Learning Sex Ed that Pertains to them?...

Should ALL 5th Graders be Learning it with them?

The 5th Grade Sex Booklet which is almost 30 Years Old is fairly Explicit on the Issues of Sex and Reproduction, and even Discusses "Love" in Relation to Sex, but it only Describes Heterosexual Acts of Sex.

Is this Unconstitutional Discriminatory?

I am Looking for the Opinions of those who Feel what Happened in Mississippi is Wrong or Unconstitutional.

peace...

Thank You from Constance McMillen | American Civil Liberties Union

^I bet within 5 Years she's Married to a Man and with at least one Child...

But hey, this is Cute right now.

peace...

It doesn't matter if she would be or not. It wouldn't matter if she, her partner, elvis, a Kenya shaman, her parents, her partner's parents, elmer fudd, and a purple tree all conspired for the last 18 years to bring this lawsuit. The policy is illegal and unConstitutional. All of your whining and attempted distractions cannot subtract one ounce of that fact away from the issue.

The 5th Grade Sex Booklet which is almost 30 Years Old is fairly Explicit on the Issues of Sex and Reproduction, and even Discusses "Love" in Relation to Sex, but it only Describes Heterosexual Acts of Sex....

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_think:

Why are you reading The 5th Grade Sex Booklet?

Just looking at pics?

dumb poll,for one 5th graders shouldn't be taught sex ed, that should wait until at least HS. Plus, no need to mention homosexual sex in those classes IMO

Thank You from Constance McMillen | American Civil Liberties Union

^I bet within 5 Years she's Married to a Man and with at least one Child...

But hey, this is Cute right now.

peace...

i bet within 5 years you're married to a man with 3 children, but you'll never be cute.

piss

I have Told you No before del, and I will tell you it again...

I Like ya... But I don't like ya like that.

Fish elsewhere, ya Queen.

peace...

i'm sorry, honey, but i don't swing that way.

i don't like you at all, in any way, except possibly the past tense.

i'm sure i'll be reading about it when you finally explode out of the closet, mullet, cutesy spelling and all.

toodlez

I made no such Assertion, you Dingleberry...

Expecting Society to Embrace the Choice is what I was Referring to...

And it's NOT Analagous to Skin Color, and it's Insulting to People of Color for Sexual Deviants to Continue Comparing their Choices to the Honest Civil Rights Struggle in this Country.

peace...

More semantic bullshit. Nobody is making anyone "embrace" gays, straights, bisexuals, or stoopid fuks like you when the Constitution gets affirmed. You know bigotry is unjustifiable so you try to set it up as if opponents are being forced when really it is the bigots saying

"In public you shall act heterosexual or you shall be excluded."

It bigots like you who are trying to force everyone else to conform to your self righteous and shallow holes of despair.

You won't get the Validation you Seek, and your Anger will never go away...

peace...

I'm not seeking any validation you dumm fuk. But it is nice to see you focus on personal fantasies as soon as your cognitive dissonance kicks in to gear.

Thanks Bo!

This seems to be the legal precedent for the ALCU complaint:
Prom Resources for LGBT Students | American Civil Liberties Union

Basically the ALCU is trying to have the prom reinstated based on the discriminatory policy of the district, and is hoping that a Federal Judge will agree that cancelling the prom = violating the "right to free expression" guaranteed by the 1st Amendment (which doesn't say anything about a "right to free expression," but I suppose the ACLU will losely define "speech" as the right to dance with a Tuxedo-Wearing-Inflateable Sheep, or a 24 inch Day-Glo Dildo )

"In Fricke v. Lynch, a federal court ruled that any policy excluding same-sex couples from proms or school dances violates the right to free expression guaranteed by the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Other decisions have found that enforcing outdated notions that only boys can wear tuxedoes and only girls can wear dresses to Prom is illegal."

If I am not Mistaken, they were Held to a Dress Code, NOT Denied Access...

Correct?

peace...

I suppose the ACLU will argue that by banning the prom, they were denied access.

:eusa_shhh:

I'm sorta hoping the ALCU wins so there will be a proliferation of Prom-Related-Erotic-OctoArt Pics.

I'm glad someone actually went to read the damn thing.

5. On or about the afternoon of March 10,2010, Defendant Itawamba County School District (the "District") announced the intent to cancel the prom in order to avoid Defendants' constitutional obligations to Plaintiff. Such actions were taken for the purpose of suppressing the viewpoint of Constance's constitutionally protected speech.

6. The Defendants' prohibitions and actions against Constance constitute impermissible viewpoint discrimination under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

41. Defendant Itawamba County School District and Defendants McNeece, Wiygul, and Mitchell, in their official capacities, are liable pursuant to 42 U.S.c. § 1983 and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, as applied to the states by the Fourteenth Amendment, for promulgating, implementing, ratifying, and/or enforcing rules and acts that deprive, and continue to deprive, Plaintiff of her right to freedom of expression.

I think it's funny/sad that conservatives stand by their own political statements that homosexuality is an abomination...but they won't admit that coming to the prom with a same-sex partner, dressed in a tuxedo is a political statement...especially when they're the ones making an issue out of it.

Go away, mal, you make everyone want to puke and we'll cancel usmb if you do not comply.

Oh, and quit advertising your own retarded threads in the middle of a conversation.

Thass bowlshit. Mal, like the rest of us have to rights to express our views without posters attempting censorship. I say let the fuxxing ignorant bigots spew their hatred loudly and proudly.

Go away, mal, you make everyone want to puke and we'll cancel usmb if you do not comply.

Oh, and quit advertising your own retarded threads in the middle of a conversation.

Thass bowlshit. Mal, like the rest of us have to rights to express our views without posters attempting censorship. I say let the fuxxing ignorant bigots spew their hatred loudly and proudly.

you're here, as well as mal.
QED

The 5th Grade Sex Booklet which is almost 30 Years Old is fairly Explicit on the Issues of Sex and Reproduction, and even Discusses "Love" in Relation to Sex, but it only Describes Heterosexual Acts of Sex....

:eusa_eh:

Why are you reading The 5th Grade Sex Booklet?

Just looking at pics?

Ah... That's Cute.

So you are Option #4 then?...

peace...

Forum List

Back