Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also let's talk about all the unnatural medicine we have in society. Blood transfusions, every type of surgery, artificial limbs and organs, countless drugs, all unnatural.

Are you Asking to Marry a Transfusion?...

:)

peace...

Also let's talk about all the unnatural medicine we have in society. Blood transfusions, every type of surgery, artificial limbs and organs, countless drugs, all unnatural.

And let's not forget that unnatural use of the female breasts. They are for providing milk for infants only...that is their natural use and should not be used for anything else whatsoever. It ain't natural.

And let's not forget that unnatural use of the female breasts. They are for providing milk for infants only...that is their natural use and should not be used for anything else whatsoever. It ain't natural.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2G5bldFBPY]YouTube - Boob beer can smash[/ame]

Idiocy... But I could see you Trying to Marry Breasts... Considering how Abusive God has been.

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2G5bldFBPY]YouTube - Boob beer can smash[/ame]

UNNATURAL!!!! That person should NOT be allowed to marry! Let's create a Constitutional Amendment!

UNNATURAL!!!! That person should NOT be allowed to marry! Let's create a Constitutional Amendment!

You want to Marry a Boob that Crush a Can?...

peace...

Can we all just agree that Mal's trolling by now and move on?

I'M Trolling?... :rofl:

Bodey Posts a Video of a Woman Crushing Cans with her Boob and Tries to make an Analogy to Homosexual Marriage and I'M Trolling...

Classic!

peace...

peace...

must.......resist..........obvious.........reply..............

no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family
no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family, no family

ahh, all better.

carry on
:eusa_whistle:

peace...

ahh, all better.

carry on

Wasn't about her Family, Dingleberry... She'd have to be Married to the Boob for it to be Family...

My God, your Obsessive "Stupid" Screaming IS Projection!

Not to Mention, Family IS Open Game here... I can Show ya!... ;)

peace...

peace...

ahh, all better.

carry on

Wasn't about her Family, Dingleberry... She'd have to be Married to the Boob for it to be Family...

My God, your Obsessive "Stupid" Screaming IS Projection!

Not to Mention, Family IS Open Game here... I can Show ya!... ;)

peace...

when i think of someone wanting to marry a boob who crushes cans, it's not her.

would you like me to draw you a map or can't you crush cans? :confused:

Can we all just agree that Mal's trolling by now and move on?

When a thread gets this far, all those keeping it going are trolling.

Get over yourself. :cool:

YOU'RE TROLLING!!!????:confused:

:eek:

Casablanca_Renault-SHOCKED.jpg

One of the reasons proms are not good for kids is that regardless of whether gay couples are allowed or not, proms promote couple culture. As a society we don't put enough value on people as individuals. We are made to feel we only rate if we have snagged a mate.

I Disagree... I Believe that we have Evolved into a VERY Individualistic Society...

Divorce Rates are only one Indicator among MANY.

This is Probably one of the Most Selfish Times in Man's History.

peace...

Jesus was single. Was he selfish?

One of the reasons proms are not good for kids is that regardless of whether gay couples are allowed or not, proms promote couple culture. As a society we don't put enough value on people as individuals. We are made to feel we only rate if we have snagged a mate.

I Disagree... I Believe that we have Evolved into a VERY Individualistic Society...

Divorce Rates are only one Indicator among MANY.

This is Probably one of the Most Selfish Times in Man's History.

peace...

Jesus was single. Was he selfish?

According to some historians he had a family with Mary Magdeline.

Forum List

Back