🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri Head Coach: The racial issue "IS NOT" what I supported

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Live presser. Missouri Head coach Gary Pinkel on SEC Network.

He was asked about the racial issue at the root of this incident (the staged one). Pinkel STRONGLY said the racial issue was NOT what he supported. He said he supported his team, period. He said these players "are like my kids and they asked me to support them". He was clear that he was not backing the cause of the protest. He said the hunger strike kid "might die" and he was NOT supporting what the strike was for....but only that he was supporting his players being able to state their opinion.

Wow. That could backfire on him. Don't dare appear that you aren't 100% in line with the race baiters, coach.

He ALSO said some players non-publicly disagreed with all this and felt it was overblown and not worth missing games over it (the white players).

That "hunger strike" kid sounds like an entitled moron. I hope the dumbfuck develops some sort of deficiency

Asked about in his more than a decade at Missouri how many times has a player complained of racism at U of M with regards to "systematic racism" Coach Pinkel said "not many....maybe 1 or 2"

Hahaha....HOAX. This shit is so fake and made up.

Old tweets.

His LIVE comments....right now...SEC Network...AT&T channel 1607....say otherwise. His actual quotes right now...not a tweet.
So he was lying in the tweet? I need a link for that. Maybe he is getting pressure from college to pretend he was not supporting the players? Kinda late in the game after he was willing to risk a loss and a million dollar fine for it dont you think?

He said he supported his team, period. He said these players "are like my kids and they asked me to support them". ----OP
The Mizzou Family stands as one. We are united. We are behind our players.---Twitter
:dunno:

Old tweets.

His LIVE comments....right now...SEC Network...AT&T channel 1607....say otherwise. His actual quotes right now...not a tweet.
So he was lying in the tweet? I need a link for that. Maybe he is getting pressure from college to pretend he was not supporting the players? Kinda late in the game after he was willing to risk a loss and a million dollar fine for it dont you think?

All his tweet said was he supports his players. He strongly made clear just minutes ago that the cause of the strike was NOT what he supports.

He said those players "are like my kids" and when asked for support he supports them....but he did NOT support the cause of the incident. He was very clear.

He said he supported his team, period. He said these players "are like my kids and they asked me to support them". ----OP
The Mizzou Family stands as one. We are united. We are behind our players.---Twitter
:dunno:

Yep. They thought it meant Pinkel supported the boycott or supported the cause of the hunger strike.

Pinkel made it clear he stands in support of his players (his kids as he says) and NOT the racial issue.

Old tweets.

All his tweet said was he supports his players. He strongly made clear just minutes ago that the cause of the strike was NOT what he supports.

He said those players "are like my kids" and when asked for support he supports them....but he did NOT support the cause of the incident. He was very clear.
Of course he supported the cause. Are you claiming he didnt know why the players were striking but decided to risk a loss and a million dollar fine to the school?

The idea of going to college is to learn a trade.

football is a trade, if you can get real good at it.

Missing games over hurt feelings is a great way for players, on other teams, to go pro.

but hey, the world needs burger flippers

asslips is going to troll the thread

you proved him wrong, but he doesn't care, he will keep making shit up until you ignore him.

Old tweets.

Of course he supported the cause. Are you claiming he didnt know why the players were striking but decided to risk a loss and a million dollar fine to the school?

Haha....he literally just said..."I was aware of the reason for the hunger strike...but THAT IS not what I support....I support my players because they said 'coach we need you to support us' and they're like my kids".

Ha!!! He clearly specified....he knew the cause....he did not support THAT....he supported his players because they asked him too. Like any parent would.

Old tweets.

Haha....he literally just said..."I was aware of the reason for the hunger strike...but THAT IS not what I support....I support my players because they said 'coach we need you to support us' and they're like my kids".

Ha!!! He clearly specified....he knew the cause....he did not support THAT....he supported his players because they asked him too. Like any parent would.
I dont know many parents that would pay a million dollars to support a child in a cause they didnt agree with. Try again.

I will have to give the resident racist a tad bit of credit..
Remember that professor that got shamed into saying "black lives matter"? She said she didn't get pressured but everyone and their dead great great grandmamas know that is a lie.

Live presser. Missouri Head coach Gary Pinkel on SEC Network.

He was asked about the racial issue at the root of this incident (the staged one). Pinkel STRONGLY said the racial issue was NOT what he supported. He said he supported his team, period. He said these players "are like my kids and they asked me to support them". He was clear that he was not backing the cause of the protest. He said the hunger strike kid "might die" and he was NOT supporting what the strike was for....but only that he was supporting his players being able to state their opinion.

Wow. That could backfire on him. Don't dare appear that you aren't 100% in line with the race baiters, coach.

He ALSO said some players non-publicly disagreed with all this and felt it was overblown and not worth missing games over it (the white players).
upload_2015-11-10_0-57-57.jpeg

Forum List

Back