Missouri House Republicans Vote To Defund Libraries

Yeah,.......bullshit......

How about we learn what they are actually voting for vs. what a leftist liar is accusing them of?
Maybe one would think they would look into that question themselves before looking like a idiot asking it. This is my point a absolutely nothing response only to insult democrats and not even caring about the point. This is a worthless comment.

Yeah,.......bullshit......

How about we learn what they are actually voting for vs. what a leftist liar is accusing them of?
Are you asking for a copy of the legislation or just supporting the takeover or putting out of business, public libraries in that state. If they regulate to ban books in public libraries today, will they ban them on the bookshelves of book stores or restrict their delivery into the state, next? Some of this, I would not want my grandkids reading, either, but this is public (not school) libraries. In public, is restricting free speech a good thing for the state to undertake?

How useful can a answer be that is said only to insult the left. This person has no opinions on anything other than he hates democrats. Hence all answers are anything he thinks insulting to the democrats, That makes his response worthless. Which many have realized already.
I don’t hate Democrats….. I find their policies to be mostly failures.

“We” are the same people who know that you’re being brainwashed by liars and conmen out to fleece you into funding their latest bullshit anti-you fill in the blanks, crusades.

There is no WE, you lying sack of leftard bullshit.

The guy who started the CRT hysteria has become wealthy from the donations of fools like you, helping you fight against CRT being which isn’t being taught in your schools.

More lies. Not surprised.

Going to become the leading cause of death for children in the United States, while the Republican Party does nothing about it. Instead, they are busy burning drag queen story hours were no child has ever been harmed.

You're not only stupid, you're fucking clueless.

I hope to God you didn't try to raise any children.

All these people are asking for money to fight the “woke” and your donating. You’re now up to more than one mass shooting per day. And still you do nothing about guns.

Piss off, leftard.

I don't give a rat's ass about your brainless partisan drivel.

What part of => I CARE ABOUT MY CHILDREN <= fails to register in the vacancy between your ears?

But the kids are safe from drag queens.
Yeah, and if the leftard cops weren't so busy jerking off whenever a shooter appears, the kids would be safe too.

Your entire philosophy is a big FAIL. You need to stay away from children.

Are you asking for a copy of the legislation or just supporting the takeover or putting out of business, public libraries in that state. If they regulate to ban books in public libraries today, will they ban them on the bookshelves of book stores or restrict their delivery into the state, next? Some of this, I would not want my grandkids reading, either, but this is public (not school) libraries. In public, is restricting free speech a good thing for the state to undertake?
They're not restricting free speech, they're shutting down the libraries.

The message is clear and simple: you can read that crap if you want to, but we ain't paying for it.

I don’t hate Democrats….. I find their policies to be mostly failures.
Ok I hate anyone who supports trump or Jan6th , So how do you fit. It is simple I hate anyone who is the enemy of my country , it is called being a patriot, something that no longer exist on the right.

Ok I hate anyone who supports trump or Jan6th , So how do you fit. It is simple I hate anyone who is the enemy of my country , it is called being a patriot, something that no longer exist on the right.
Bullshit.

The Democratic party is not "your country".

You're loyal to the party that is ABUSING THE LAW, and you're mistaking such abuse for actual law.

If you were a PATRIOT you would care about the Constitution, not the people abusing it.

They're not restricting free speech, they're shutting down the libraries.

The message is clear and simple: you can read that crap if you want to, but we ain't paying for it.
Shut down whole libraries to get rid of a few books on their shelve, that the politicians want to impress their voter by banning, as if this was Nazi Germany? I don't go to libraries anymore, but glad I don't live in Missouri.

Missouri wants to gut and cut anything average folk might use. I'm sure the money cut will go to the wealthy or corporate heads you can be sure of that.

Shut down whole libraries to get rid of a few books on their shelve, that the politicians want to impress their voter by banning, as if this was Nazi Germany? I don't go to libraries anymore, but glad I don't live in Missouri.
You still don't get it.

The State of Missouri can be held legally AND FINANCIALLY liable for those books on their library shelves.

The administrative overhead costs them money, and libraries aren't big money-makers in the first place.

The Missouri GOP is trying AS THEY SHOULD to reign in spending. They want to cut $4.5 million dollars slated for public libraries out of their state budget. That's a lot of money that could go higher priority programs.

How do I fit? Im not voting for Trump and Im disgusted by people who burn cities, loot businesses, and beet innocent people. I’m further disgusted by people who justify this behavior..

You still don't get it.

The State of Missouri can be held legally AND FINANCIALLY liable for those books on their library shelves.

The administrative overhead costs them money, and libraries aren't big money-makers in the first place.
Bullsh#t with a capital "B". They are book banners at public libraries, plain and simple, just like the Nazis, only the legislators don't have the balls to be filmed burning the books they ban.

The Missouri GOP is trying AS THEY SHOULD to reign in spending. They want to cut $4.5 million dollars slated for public libraries out of their state budget. That's a lot of money that could go higher priority programs.

Yeah, yeah, sure. Tell another one. It is to get the books banned in the public library. Everybody knows it.

Bullshit.

You're loyal to the party that is ABUSING THE LAW, and you're mistaking such abuse for actual law.

If you were a PATRIOT you would care about the Constitution, not the people abusing it.
There is only one group that have sold out this country and who breaks the law , shits and pisses on the floor of our capital, stand behind a flag of this countries enemy and tried to bring down our country, constitution and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator, Those people who supported that or are part of that, in any way are scum and this countries biggest threat and enemy, They are traitors and I believe 100% in the death sentence for traitors. The ultimate insanity is supporting scum but attacking Democrats because they appose scum.

What would that be , buying guns for grade schoolers to protect themselves from right wing wackos with guns. You people are clowns.

How do I fit? Im not voting for Trump and Im disgusted by people who burn cities, loot businesses, and beet innocent people. I’m further disgusted by people who justify this behavior..
Here is what I think, anyone who can' t find a position on what party to support in 2023 is a weakling , they attack both sides so that they can't get backed into a corner , That is the ultimate wimp.

Bullshit.

what a pile of bullshit, tell me how I'm going against the constitution , I'm 100% democrats and think your people and your party are bottom feeding scum , Traitors to this country and like I said I believe in the death sentence for all traitors. All patriots do.

Forum List

Back