Missouri House Republicans Vote To Defund Libraries

Nonsense, I claim no entitlement to anything. That maybe is the lamest response possible , It simple you have nothing to offer me and I really don't care what you think about me or anything. You have not given me a reason to even read what you write here. Me saying what I want to say is the only thing I care about , your pussy ass feelings mean nothing. to me.
Can you provide a retort that is logical, has a basis in fact and does not rely on personal insults? I have no feelings towards your insults.

Though the war is bitter and violent, the conflict between the nations of Lilliput and Blefuscu started because of an absurd disagreement: Lilliput believes an egg should be broken from the small end, while Belfuscu believes it should be broken from the big end.

Last edited:
What a hoot , buried your ass and you have no response. Love it.
Hey, some of us have a life. You know what a life is, dontcha? You know, wife, kids, job, that kind of thing. We can't all be up here 24 hours like you invalids and geriatrics. lol

It just takes a few angry parents with shotguns.

After what Wray and Merrick did in Virginia, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see parents showing up armed.

Sounds like you are advocating violence. They should be immediately arrested.

You are so completely full of shit !!!

=> I <= am the parent of a young girl, shit for brains. Don't presume to tell me how I spend my time.

You leftards are VILE creatures.

Fucking ROTTEN examples of humanity.

Or equivalently, examples of rotten humanity.

You right wing Nazis are VILE and HATEFUL. You righties are nothing but walking pieces of garbage who have learned to talk.

:itsok:
You're just too stupid to compete here, kid.
You can't even stick to the topic of your own conversations. :rolleyes: FFS, I'm shocked you made it this far in life, you dumb twat. Anytime you wanna get stomped, try making real arguments instead of magaturd talking points, shit fer brains.

You can't even stick to the topic of your own conversations. :rolleyes: FFS, I'm shocked you made it this far in life, you dumb twat. Anytime you wanna get stomped, try making real arguments instead of magaturd talking points, shit fer brains.
Let it go, child. You're just embarrassing yourself. :itsok:

Missouri House budget committee leader Rep. Cody Smith (R-Carthage) proposed cutting library aid due to a recent lawsuit filed against the state last February.

The lawsuit — filed by the ACLU of Missouri on behalf of the Missouri Association of School Librarians and the Missouri Library Association — seeks to declare Senate Bill 775 unconstitutional, a bill that has resulted in over 300 books getting banned from school libraries, many of which include LGBTQ characters or racial justice themes.
Sounds like these books were inappropriate for kids. Banning them was the right call.

I wish this was a joke, but it isn't.

Missouri House Republicans voted to defund all of the state’s public libraries, in a proposed $45.6 billion state budget that will soon move to a vote in the GOP-controlled state Senate.

[snip]

Missouri House budget committee leader Rep. Cody Smith (R-Carthage) proposed cutting library aid due to a recent lawsuit filed against the state last February.

The lawsuit — filed by the ACLU of Missouri on behalf of the Missouri Association of School Librarians and the Missouri Library Association — seeks to declare Senate Bill 775 unconstitutional, a bill that has resulted in over 300 books getting banned from school libraries, many of which include LGBTQ characters or racial justice themes.

I guess those Republicans don't like reading. Especially their state Constitution:

Section 10. Free public libraries—declaration of policy—state aid to local public libraries.—It is hereby declared to be the policy of the state to promote the establishment and development of free public libraries and to accept the obligation of their support by the state and its subdivisions and municipalities in such manner as may be provided by law. When any such subdivision or municipality supports a free library, the general assembly shall grant aid to such public library in such manner and in such amounts as may be provided by law.
Have you ever actually seen any of these books? Do you think this is appropriate for elementary school kids? Can you think of any reason to even have it in High Schools?

r335qvh4uMP_IQaY2uopRqAX-GLd5-DMfJgcmPOtkaY.jpg

I wish this was a joke, but it isn't.

Missouri House Republicans voted to defund all of the state’s public libraries, in a proposed $45.6 billion state budget that will soon move to a vote in the GOP-controlled state Senate.

[snip]

I guess those Republicans don't like reading. Especially their state Constitution:

Section 10. Free public libraries—declaration of policy—state aid to local public libraries.—It is hereby declared to be the policy of the state to promote the establishment and development of free public libraries and to accept the obligation of their support by the state and its subdivisions and municipalities in such manner as may be provided by law. When any such subdivision or municipality supports a free library, the general assembly shall grant aid to such public library in such manner and in such amounts as may be provided by law.
The epitomy of total and absolute IGNORANCE ! This should never happen here in America.

Forum List

Back