Mitch McConnell Married To Millions In The Cocaine Industry

:clap:If it wasn't true, they would attack the TOPIC..........not the source.:clap:

:dev3::night::dev3:

Got a credible source?

You have the internet. You can research everything for yourself on the topic. I see you haven't, otherwise you would have had some substance on the topic.
You're the one making the claim. It's up to you to back it up with a credible source.

It's not a claim kiddo, it's a link to a news source.
It's a link to a propaganda site and you know it. Find another one (with credibility) or shut up.

All bias media is propaganda. I'm curious why you swear on yours as "bible" but won't research others as "devil". As I stated before, it's a bias news source. Watching you live for Fox News but not allowed to intake information from TYT is a sign of a brainwash or a cult.
Please point out where I "swore on my source" or where I mentioned Fox.

Let's see , the only connection that is proven is that drugs were found on a ship. Using the logic that the parent companies owners are the drug smugglers is the same as claiming that any drugs found anywhere are also tied to the owners of the conveyance it is found on.

ANY one could have put the drugs there, in fact it was probably a crew member or the loading crew. Provide us with a link to ANY evidence that the owner knew about it, had anything to do with it or condones the smuggling of drugs.

Forum List

Back