Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

My answer to Him, any conservative, and Republican, every Democrat, is: No.

My answer to Biden is Fuck off asshole.

Exactly. I bet in a couple of weeks they are going to say they were encouraging people to take the vaccine all along.
Republican leadership and Fox have realized that catering to MAGA is leaving them as the fall guys to the outrage over having to wear masks and socially distance again

They have now found Jesus

Republicans are sweating bullets

In pandering to the batshit crazies, they have led us to another COVID surge with mainly the unvaccinated getting sick

They don’t want to take the blame for a new surge
How did all those Democrat Reps get it then? They were all vaccinated....supposedly. Did they lie to us or did our politicians lie when they told us the vaccine would stop COVID?

Republican leadership and Fox have realized that catering to MAGA is leaving them as the fall guys to the outrage over having to wear masks and socially distance again

They have now found Jesus
CNN has realized that without their "Orange Man Bad" their viewership is in the dumper and Greg Gutfeld has more of an audience. :auiqs.jpg:

Population estimated reduction for the USA by 70% to 80% And the WEF peeps do not want to miss that "opportunity".

Really? Well instead of signing your life away to take the vaccine, maybe those that take it should force those giving it to them that if any bad reactions occur they will at least be compensated.

If not, how are they to convince anyone it is safe?

Going door to door is going to help?

Really?

Hearing the brain dead media and political figures say people need the shot is going to help?

Really?

The government is notorious for causing harm and then refusing to pay for it, just ask our war veterans.
I volunteered for the moderna trial. I made sure it was safe for you.

You're welcome.

The doctors and scientist all told you to take the vax. Who exactly in your opinion is qualified to give a public service announcement regarding health?
It is not all doctors. There are plenty that say do not take it and have just as many degrees as the sycophant doctors you listen to. It is what Big Tech and the illegitimate administration call misinformation.

It isn't. It is information. The kind people need to make an informed decision. But that is for people that think for themselves. And you aren't one of them.

Forum List

Back